It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possessed vacuum cleaner?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Throw some fishing line on the handle of a vacuum...put it up over the ceiling fan as you throw your vacuum out into view of the camera....plug in the vacuum...and use your fishing string to move the vacuum around....

right....hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
reply to post by fredthebed84

and here is another one of him disproving the debunkers. He does not seem to shy away from disproving the debunkers and sceptics. This is another reason why I think his videos are real.

\
he is a hoaxer.

get in a non biased researcher ....not a mate, and ill listen. these are all hoaxes don't be sucked in

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
For those saying this guy's a hoaxer, please provide some evidence. I don't know if these are real or not, but I don't see any strings or any evidence of fakery, so I keep an open mind until it's proven one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
The ghost of President "Hoover"?

Wild stuff.!
lol

seriously, I think it is all set up and is fake. Here is what I think: Someone was at the wall plugging in the "Hoover" and maybe it was on reverse blowing out instead of sucking making it scoot the floor.
The garbage can someone was INside of it throwing things out. And the other was set up too. Someone banged it somehow. There was a place for them to hide back there...
My 2cents anyway.
Fake set up. Oh and maybe even a remote opener on the fridge door that makes it open and close too hard ? But definitely a set up in my opinion.
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

Yeah, happens to me all the time. I set my vaccuum cleaner to blow instead of suck, and blow me if it doesn't stand up and start perfectly emulating a person vacuuming the floor.

edit on 14-8-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter
For those saying this guy's a hoaxer, please provide some evidence. I don't know if these are real or not, but I don't see any strings or any evidence of fakery, so I keep an open mind until it's proven one way or the other.

Actually you DONT keep an open mind.

You want to believe its real, denying evidence and tending to say that the more fantastic explanation is more likely. What about this is "open minded" please?

The evidence is on HIM..and the times where a youtube video proved ANYTHING are long over. Everyone can make such a video, depending on skills/equipment etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by thoiter

Actually you DONT keep an open mind.

You want to believe its real, denying evidence and tending to say that the more fantastic explanation is more likely. What about this is "open minded" please?

The evidence is on HIM..and the times where a youtube video proved ANYTHING are long over. Everyone can make such a video, depending on skills/equipment etc.

Ok, so how does me saying " I don't know if these are real" equate to "tending to say the more fantastic explanation is more likely". Just curious....
edit on 14-8-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

I have watched this video a number of times now and I am sure that it is the real deal.

That's what I keep saying about "Jurassic Park"! There's no way they could have faked those dinosaurs!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join