It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Saddam doing ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Since there is no way to really tell, I was curious what everyone's opinion was of the condition of Saddam. I was going to put "I dont know", but no one knows, so just give your opinion. I hope no one is offended by this.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Living in high style, with accomodations provided by American Dollars.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Though I'd prefer otherwise, the Iraqi senior officials aren't one to call for ambulances when someone (even Saddam) is obviously dead. Also, if he was dead, I think we'd see a much quicker capitulation by the Iraqi military. I think he's alive, but too injured to be shown on tv. I do think that Uday is dead. Saddam is calling the shots, but only where he can...right now, he's out of touch with a large portion of his military. Indeed, other than watching satellite news, he likely doesn't realize just how much control he's lost already....

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think he was injured and he is calling the shots. But who knows.... he could be dead already. I guess its just a matter of "wait and see".

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I bet he's left bagdad and will turn up in syria or somewhere in 6 months heading the Iraqi resistance.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"It�s very important to them to maintain the aura that he�s still alive so that he can keep the country in fear. The regime has to be greatly afraid that, if it becomes clear he is gone, not only will the population rise up but the troops will defect too."

"Some analysts believe that Saddam might be reluctant to seek refuge in one of his series of presidential bunkers because many, if not all, of them have been targeted by coalition aircraft. Observers have raised the possibility that he might have slipped out of the capital, possibly to a safe refuge near his home city of Tikrit, and that he might have done so as soon as the war began. "

www.thescotsman.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
He's dead as a door knob!
Got the UFO fixed PA I'll do a flyby okay?

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OK, I'm ready. I'll be on my roof, so you can do a drive-by and just beam me up. Cant wait, never rode in a UFO before! Where are we going?

top topics

join