It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

www.bing.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Thanks for the update! I'm not really worried about asteroids, I'm expecting something else.

But it seems 2024 will be more unpredictable than any year before it. Clairvoyants and remote viewers (i.e. CryptoViewing2 on YouTube) were unable to produce any definite results: old.reddit.com...

Regarding 2024, the only thing I'm certain about is that something major is going down in Spring. I'm afraid I haven't picked up anything for that year's summer yet.

Bluish-green color is usually associated with meteors, comets, aurora borealis, but I haven't read anything about that in the context of asteroids.

But I've been keeping track of possible premonitions for 2029, although I haven't incorporated them. There were at least three around the turn of 2020: old.reddit.com... - old.reddit.com... - old.reddit.com...

In one of those links, someone mentions seeing two suns. Recently, I came across a dream about an asteroid impacting Indonesia in November, no definite year: old.reddit.com... What interested me was: "A few months before the impact was predicted it looked like a second moon is fading in and out of the sky (the second moon is the debris before the major impact)"

Have you ever glimpsed either two suns or two moons in the brief flashes of an asteroid?

Edit:

I also wanted to mention that bluish-green sounded strangely familiar. You just reminded me of a dream I forgot to incorporate: i.imgur.com... It was submitted on August 13, I hadn't found a good context for it.

"Had this dream where there was an eclipse or conjunction of some planet or body with the moon. The other planet at first reflected the entire earth back (so it appeared as though there was a map in the sky) but as the eclipse progressed the image inverted and the reflection turned blue/green and earth colors that was the inverse image of the earth. When the eclipse ended, northern lights were streaming across the sky and went very far towards the equator."
edit on 27-9-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello my friend, i hope you are still around

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Seems my account has been hacked and I can't access my account anymore... any moderator handy?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RealDoracle

As for my dreams, yes I have had many more but all very terrifying and given the current climate...
DB: 4/4/24, Paratroopers Assault, lights in the sky... hard to say other than more war.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join