It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello All,

Very few PDs of late as probably I have already published those of note already but here are a couple more.

Dreamed 7th April 2021: I was watching the Queen (UK) putting a crown onto the head of another person... Didn't see the recipient and it was as usual very short so it fits the Predictive Dream M O.

Dreamed 9th April 2021: I was in my living room and the chaos of war had begun, a bomb was dropped we held mattresses and cushions to the windows but the room became hot like a furnace and eventually, in seconds, the heat fire consumed us all. As the heat was rising I was struck with the thought that even if we survived we would die very shortly and painfully of radiation sickness at that point the room became consumed.

A very dark dream........

A reason??? Death Of Prince Phillip

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hello

Todays Precognitive Dream in the style of a short brief news item on tv, as I saw it.

07/06/2018 Dream: Food Shortages, Food Riots and Clashes.

That was it... my theory thus far to these types of dreams, snippets of future nows are very short as you have to understand, if it is that I'm actually in that moment the amount of energy to achieve that must be immense thus only experiencing a mere few seconds. I do get other types of Precognitive Dreams that last a minute or so (that's 3 minutes in Dreamtime btw) but they are usually more metaphoric or cryptic, e.g Trumps face covered in soot, a single tear down his cheek... www.ft.com... . The one tear obviously being the one man dead.

Just thought I'd make it clear as to the nature of my precognition... I can also induce the dreams as required and into any subject, except for the gain of wealth or money as I actually hate the concept and find it a wall to human endeavour and progress, it seems it will be our undoing as those with the desire to collect all of it have the most power. 2182....

Food Shortages

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For those watching...

DBs of worth from the last few months...

1. Air raid Siren, cosmic event maybe or War obviously.

2. Boris Johnson leaves office 1 year early and his replacement wins another 4 year term 1 year later at the general election.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS

DB 12th November 2021: I was with a small group of people when the conversation suddenly turned into my dream I had in dream and the images and a short statement.
The image was that of a small graph/chart on the left going up was Richter Scale on the bottom was dates. There were 2 peaks along the chart both at the 9 point Richter Scale, the first dated 2011 then the 2nd being further along the chart... at the base, there was a 3rd marker labelled in red but about 9/10 of the way across the chart, a small sentence below reading as "You Are Here
The conversation afterwards was discussing that it was in the same country and of how bad it would be having to tell people as they had suffered so much before.

I awoke and wrote it in my journal and have posted it here today. It may warrant it own thread I fear.

edit on 12-11-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Another one as of the 13th...

DB 13th November 2021: Argentinian Military secret actions cause the deaths of a large number of their own personel.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I always enjoy this thread although lately there have been less posts. The Air Siren and the food shortages might be related to current events in Ukraine.
Cheers,
Andro

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Seems like a crude map of Ukraine actualy

Hello ATS,

My Latest DB's

17th January 2020: Blue 42.

22 Jan 2020:

Metaphoric??? Fired twice, PM and Tory Thief Leader???

23 Jan 2020:

The map seems like the Syrian region including Beirut, Iraq and Jordan. Is Baghdad the unlucky target???

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andromerius
Seems like a crude map of Ukraine actualy

Hello ATS,

My Latest DB's

17th January 2020: Blue 42.

22 Jan 2020:

Metaphoric??? Fired twice, PM and Tory Thief Leader???

23 Jan 2020:

The map seems like the Syrian region including Beirut, Iraq and Jordan. Is Baghdad the unlucky target???

It kind of does I suppose... A bad time for the world, roll on the latter end of the 30s for those that make it that is. Stay prepared always.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

I've not gone anywhere it was just my PDs have been few over the past couple of years and as the last year for me has been all about the loss of those I care for I gather that will have been the reason...

The Soul wrenching loss of my cat and 2 more cats I cared for also... no wonder my PDs were few and far between. This is probably my first proper return to my desk since.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

and on Memorial Day to boot, that is significant don't ya think ?

prophecy relies on events coming to pass & not so much linear time flow...glad your with us still

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry to hear about that.
Remember that no one is ever lost

But it is true we are affected.
Take your time to heal.
We can wait and will be here.
Andro

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thank you for the replies... seems I still have more loss to deal with. I lost another cat to cancer and currently, I am nursing his soulmate who has skin cancer. This time is so difficult for me.

As far as my dreams are concerned I have had a few dreams about China's failing economy and Russia becoming a dirty word in any future trade, in fact, it becomes a badge of shame.

Seems July 4th was the beginning of the next Great Depression 2.0 China's economy was one of the dominos.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have been following work from the farsight institute (farsight dot org or farsightprime dot com) and they now have a new podcast about dreams.
They have a few projects that you would call precogs, but using remove viewing. The 2024 project is very disturbing.
Wish i could know more about the so called reincarnation death traps as well, if they are true or not and if Farsight is the real deal. No way to know.
I thought i should mention it because they do make a lot of projects dealing with the future.
Sorry to hear about your losses and sadness. I used to meditate every day but since my dog died awhile back i have been unable to meditate at all.
Regards,
Andro
edit on 30/1/2023 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Sorry to hear of your loss also, when the time comes you will find it easier to meditate... grieving is a process and believe or not new life is a good remedy(new pup) honor the life given by your passed love one/s by giving more to a new one.
As for the project or far-sight I will take a look.
My own dreams are slowly returning after this very DARK period in my life even lost another old boy just last Christmas but he lived a full life and did what cats do, went off to die, where I don't know?? He was another stray that I fed and sheltered... Life and Death, hand in hand. Like I said my precognitive dreams are returning but I suppose I'm waiting to see what 2024 holds, "Doomsday" has many connotations and as I said there are elections and natural disasters in 29 details of which are in this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Be sure that i am always eagerly waiting for your next post because it does make a difference.
Thank so much,
Andro

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello ATS,
It's been quite quiet for me as I mentioned above with 2 years of considerable loss and sadness but I'm slowly beginning to get my PDs/DBs again...

20th February 2023: I was looking at the earth and from the right side a wave of fire/plasma swept across the earth.

First quarter of this year also seems to be littered with the DBs of ship destructions and continued wartime loss and destruction for all with the continued future shame for Russia, akin to how Germans fealt post ww2.

Further African geological bad times, almost biblical in scale, famine, civil wars.

My own thoughts... Russia, China and Africa, heck the world might need to riegn in their current trajectory as they are going to need to be more organised at managing future internal chaos.

I despair at humanities shortsighted stupidity.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

20th February 2023: I was looking at the earth and from the right side a wave of fire/plasma swept across the earth.
From the sun?

How much does this dream correspond to your vision? old.reddit.com...

"Following impact of the two objects, a shockwave of energy is sent hurling towards the direction of Earth sending panic and alarm throughout the news and city."

There is an allusion to two planetary bodies colliding near the Earth in the Mirabilis Liber.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thank you for your post my friend.
I am always here, waiting

Andro

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

My own PD seemed to be a bluish-green asteroid that was heading toward or near the Earth. The last 2 dates left possibly being summer 2024 or mid to late 2029... I have checked for NEOs and there are two that pass close by at those times. MY own PD(precognition) usually only lasts for seconds a minute tops as they are glimpses of future events... I'm gathering it's the energy required to project ones... consciousness???... to those points in time or however the mechanism works.

As to the Reddit post... if it were mine I would have written it off to my Meandering monkey mind for the reasons I stated above... the amount of taken in the dream but I'm not that poster and everyone differs.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

i was passing by & seen your thread being observed/active

Apophis is sure to be the 2029 'visitor/comet/asteroid/...

tom horn has plenty of ink on that space-rock

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join