It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonne

we need a turkish translator... hmmm things going down in turkey seems to be recurring. someone was talking about unusual earthquakes,etc in Turkey recently. Turkey also has a large religious history- crusades, etc. and holy jeez....... the Byzantine Empire was a long time ruler of Turkey before being run out by the Ottomans. the free masons were founded in the Byzantine empire if im not mistaken.......
edit on 7-12-2011 by sheepzilla because: excuse my language

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trjack35

I think the part where there is a live video, he is saying something about 2 lights on the ceiling, then there is an image in the sky. and continuing on about the women that appears

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepzilla

The freemasons were founded in the Byzantine Empire, really? Huh, I did not know that, then again I don't know very much about freemasonry, which is why I always wondered why people seemed so certain that they're all 'evil and not to be trusted', and usually simply because they're a very secretive religion/belief/philosophy/who the f*ck knows.

Yes, I did read a post recently where someone Turkish commented on how their country seemed to be a favoured target of such organisations as the Illuminati, not sure if it was this thread or one of the several others I'm suscribed to that are discussing the mysterious countdown and warnings on the Illuminati sites. They also mentioned the strange earthquakes, among other 'natural' disasters, and made it clear they did not believe them so be of natural occurrences.

So, in short...

WTF is going on?!?!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Its hard to tell. the recurring theme has been interesting things happening in Turkey. for one thing, everything can also be tied back to the free masons. this new brothers of cosmos video is truely mind-boggling. if there is something more than humans that has been making constant trips to the earth then why haven't they taken over or something. hmm. all of this is blowing my mind. the interesting thing about that video from turkey is that if something did land on the ka'ba why haven't americans been broadcasting this. maybe the vid isn't real. hmmm in an earlier post someone referenced 2000 years between adam and abraham. 2000 years between abraham and jesus. 2000 years between jesus and now. maybe something is in the ka'ba and thats why that thing landed on it. at this point we're really going by inference more than fact, but the Ka'ba is "the house of god" it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that this "angel" has a reason to go there.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Ah yes, we discussed irrational numbers back in 8th year....what confuses me is, if it stretches on into infinity, how do you mean by "it locks at 1:1.618"?

Do excuse my ignorance, there's a bloody good reason I've failed just about every math class I've ever taken

Ask Future Man. This is Victor Wooten's Brother. This is one of my favorite videos of all time. I got to jam with Roy two years ago in a clinic for my students. It was fun. I talked with him about this video. He's a very interesting person.

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Aaah, I understand now
And damn that Future Man is intelligent!!! What he was saying really made me think, and he's quite charismatic, so that doesn't hurt either

Thank you for posting that video, I'll definitely check that out again!!!

If only I had known you in my eighth year
Is Roy his actual name? You mentioned that name in your OP.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

His name is Roy Wooten, Brother of this guy. He invented a thing called a Drumtar. You'll see it in the video.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla
reply to post by Jasonne

we need a turkish translator... hmmm things going down in turkey seems to be recurring. someone was talking about unusual earthquakes,etc in Turkey recently. Turkey also has a large religious history- crusades, etc. and holy jeez....... the Byzantine Empire was a long time ruler of Turkey before being run out by the Ottomans. the free masons were founded in the Byzantine empire if im not mistaken.......
edit on 7-12-2011 by sheepzilla because: excuse my language

This guy says that Turkey is the nation that rises as the beast empire. He says Rome is wrong. Some say Rome is the correct beast system. In the End, it will be something we do not expect. God always weaves twists and turns into his stories.

TheTrumpet

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

maybe so. have you checked out the video of the angels. quite honestly it doesn't look to be real, but considering much of what we've been talking about has been occuring in the middle east- saudi arabia, georgia, turkey (sites of angel vids), it may be possible that the so called "brothers of cosmos" are the "true gods" and we were made in their image. just a thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Its hard to tell. the recurring theme has been interesting things happening in Turkey. for one thing, everything can also be tied back to the free masons. this new brothers of cosmos video is truely mind-boggling. if there is something more than humans that has been making constant trips to the earth then why haven't they taken over or something. hmm. all of this is blowing my mind. the interesting thing about that video from turkey is that if something did land on the ka'ba why haven't americans been broadcasting this. maybe the vid isn't real. hmmm in an earlier post someone referenced 2000 years between adam and abraham. 2000 years between abraham and jesus. 2000 years between jesus and now. maybe something is in the ka'ba and thats why that thing landed on it. at this point we're really going by inference more than fact, but the Ka'ba is "the house of god" it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that this "angel" has a reason to go there.

I hate to say it, but the guy who owns that website, 7december.org, is from Istanbul Turkey. His facebook page revealed it. I think I linked it in this thread or the other one I posted.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thats amazing. i think we may have nailed it. im sure others have been discovering the same things on other forums, but we have switched from illuminati-december 7 to Turkey. they both talk about a new world order, but the illuminati is exclusive to america/Britain, but free masons developed in present day turkey, also interesting. theses some much things to learn

link   

hmmm, we can't be sure. i'm trying to figure out the purpose of the huge list of numbers-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
the encoder/decoded-> www.illuminatiorder.info...
none of this makes sense

Hit ctrl + a on this page certain lines of numbers are underlined guys. I just joined but have been following the website for a long time. Check that out and if any numerologists are here that can decode this please do.

79816896382353330447788 that is the line of numbers that is underline decoding it now
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: Found the sequence of numbers

75852779254278165970383 the underlined numbers seem to change every time I do it...idk why either odd...regardless this is the one that was underlined the second time.
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: same as the first reason

link   

That probably explains the slightly poor english on 7december.org / brothersofthecosmos.org

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonne

That probably explains the slightly poor english on 7december.org / brothersofthecosmos.org

True. I found a video. This was posted today.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I posted THIS in another thread on this topic. I'm not sure if this was discussed here either as I did a quick skim of the replies...

Basically, I tried [SNIP] and found something similar to the 7december site. I did finally click the link on that page, and nothing noticeable happened... I'm on an iPad, not sure if there is something that will show up on a normal computer.

edit on 9/12/11 by argentus because: snipped link to suspected malicious site

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

I went to the site a checked it out. The same message was on it. When I clicked it a flash window opened for a developer site. It was all in Turkish... I'm Armenian and I know a few Turks, maybe I can get one of them to translate. The flash application on the site tries to access your microphone and webcam.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey guys listen to this bill description. I don't know but it seems like this could be correlating with this entire illuminati plot. www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by DemonsLove because: forgot to post the link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
I posted THIS in another thread on this topic. I'm not sure if this was discussed here either as I did a quick skim of the replies...

Basically, I tried [SNIP] and found something similar to the 7december site. I did finally click the link on that page, and nothing noticeable happened... I'm on an iPad, not sure if there is something that will show up on a normal computer.

I went into the website it tried to access my mic and stuff as mentioned in another message but this site leads to randomness. It is graphic design and a few other topics but nothing consistent to lead me to believe it is linked to the 7December.org site
edit on 9/12/11 by argentus because: snipped link to suspected malicious site

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

that was the video i was referring to when i was talking about "angels". the one that struck me the most was the angel that landed upon the Ka'ba in Mecca. if the Ka'ba is divinely significant the "angel" may be real. but i think people need to go into it to see what's actually in there imo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info... Just found this within the coding of the illuminatiorder website searching for the other links that might be of interest there are a few links on the pyramid that link to number like games and idk what they might be for yet but if they all correlate they could be used to solve the message in the Fibenachi Sequence.
I found the Font package. Here: www.illuminatiorder.info...

Go here and you will see this at the top of the page "ACADEMIA OMNILVX" do a google search and it will link you to other order of the illuminati websites. It is a school for the illuminati. also if the password thing comes up just hit the x lol such tight security.

Go here immediately though: www.illuminatiorder.info... type in the quotes! it will provide answers! it just gave me the answer to the "What speaks with one voice, yet walks on four feet in the morning, two feet at noon and three feet in the evening?" riddle...or i think at least. The supplied answer is: "The ubiquitous oneness of media junk food will destabilize modern computer literacy."

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join