It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Black Listed Again. Fox News Polls Poll Showing Ron Paul in the lead.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I see this claim but I never see any numbers. So it always reminds me of a commercial where a toilet paper company is saying "more and more people are switching to our brand to scrape the nasty from their hineys!" counting on herd mentality, for the stupid people watching at home to go "Gosh, that brand of toilet paper sure is getting popular! I wouldn't want my crap-wipes to be unfashionable... I'd better go buy right now!"

Nevermind that it's all just cheap paper you gets covered with fecal matter then thrown away, no matter the brand.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PW229

No it makes me angry!!!! There is finally a Politician out there trying to fight the good fight. And the #ed up MSM is trying to drown him out.

Makes me wanna go and put up ron paul posters everywhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The mainstream media has blacklisted Ron Paul for one very simple reason. He made the fatal mistake of admitting that he didn't like David Rockefeller, once.

As a result, he can basically forget about ever seeing the inside of the Oval Office; and it doesn't matter at all how much the electorate might want him there.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Because if they reported the poll results, they would also have to explain how it doesn't mean a thing. Ron Paul supporters go all out to skew online and other meaningless polls, but when it comes to real life....they disappear. This is because of age, (got to be 18 to vote) party affiliation, (can't vote in some Republican primaries, if you are a democrat) and you actually have to leave your house in order to vote. (Kinda of hard to get these internet freaks to put down the bong and do that)

So really it is easier to just leave these meaningless polls alone without explanation.

The Ron Paul Fantasy continues..............

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Because if they reported the poll results, they would also have to explain how it doesn't mean a thing. Ron Paul supporters go all out to skew online and other meaningless polls, but when it comes to real life....they disappear. This is because of age, (got to be 18 to vote) party affiliation, (can't vote in some Republican primaries, if you are a democrat) and you actually have to leave your house in order to vote. (Kinda of hard to get these internet freaks to put down the bong and do that)

So really it is easier to just leave these meaningless polls alone without explanation.

Protip: Stringing together derogatory stereotypes is not a legitimate form of rational argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Carseller4

Protip: Stringing together derogatory stereotypes is not a legitimate form of rational argument.

The truth, whatever the form, is still the truth.

Ron Paul Fantasy supporters get all bent out of shape over bogus unscientific polls. It's like they are upset that all their hard work sitting at their computers are not paying off.

If Ron Paul Fantasy was running for President of the Internet, he would win hands down!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join