It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ease of HQ video fakery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Who cares? yeah, I can make a kick ass fake video on my home computer. Been doing it for years. Have plenty of cgi and photoshop knowledge and if I wanted to could easily make a video that would be discussed and argued about on here till the cows come home. Which is the sad part, and directly relates to my main point.....

While any moron like me can make a flashy video, it is far harder to hoax an entire event surrounding a video. As many of you know, the quality of a video is the last thing that really needs to be taken into account anyway. There are far too many indicators that need to be weighed before even getting into the flashy video itself.

So no worries. None of you should care about how good and easy it is to make a hoax video. Because your smart, have your wits about you, don't depend on someone else to make your mind up, don't lack common sense......you will all be fine......

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What makes you think it cant happen YOUR lack of understanding of the forces involved maybe?
Care to explain this to everyone then? If you can?

How does a small plane with a fraction of the mass traveling at a fraction of the speed do this then to the steel hull of a ship!!!

Are you daft enough to think that back then that could have been done real time what about the first impact on the North Tower? Filmed from street level.
You also know the no plane stuff goes straight to hoax on here it should actually go on a compost heap because its ***T

Well re your 3 photographs look at his jawline? Do you have the dates when each picture was taken?

Have you no photoraphs of your own with the red eye effect due to the flash light reflecting of the blood vessels at the back of the eyes staright back to the camera.

Dont get me started on yankee451 because he claimed that a machine that drew a line on a tv screen for football matches was his claimed tech for realtime graphics
all it could do was paint a coloured line!!!

edit on 12-8-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join