It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Blogging: Beginners - Advanced (Get Paid For Your Content Contribution)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just got into the paid blogging thing and was wondering if any advanced bloggers have any tips and/or can answer a few questions i had.

First i would like to say is i think it would be super cool if ATS implemented some form of sharing ad revenue with content contributors. Some of the top guys bring A LOT of traffic to this website.

Anyway whats the main difference between a guy who makes 150$ a month and a blogger who makes 1500$ a month? Is it strictly pumping out quality content as often as you can?
or is there more to it such as product reviews; sharing the article on more than one website such as Xomba and infobarrel and redgage?

There isnt a lot of good/recent tips that i found and hopefully other people who are trying to break into this will benefit from this.

I'm aware that more often than not it can take months to see decent income.

Here is my first 2 blogs: 1 monetary 2 aliens

www.xomba.com...

www.xomba.com...
edit on 10-8-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well done on your first blog. Let us know when you start to make big bucks. I'd love to try that but not a good writer.

Yes I believe in aliens, I don't know what they are, but there's a something here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's all about traffic! i also have a website and I find that incorporating twitter and other social networks does the trick.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

I totally thought you were here to give pointers and got excited. Well, good luck!

Oh, and do a search on other sites that pay per article. There are ways to write online for money that doesn't include a blog but I think there's some plagiarism agreements when you sign on (like you can't post sold writing to your own blog, etc).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My bad dude lol, if i get something good within my 4 hr window i will add to OP

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The brothers and sister's from other worlds do not like to be called Aliens a Alien is a ugly creature.I am here on earth I am not called an Alien ,I am called a human by other visitors that come here,.these other planets have names and so do the brother's and sister's that live on them.
You're probably thinking how do I know this, well there's a website , The sons of the law of one.com ,there you will find out what they think of such a name given to scare us ,so far they have done a great job.
You can take this info or leave it,no judgements.
We are all one..

Namaste

top topics

join