It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this video about London and share it!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

put them down... we do it to vicious dogs

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

thankfully you're a judge of absolutely nothing.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There is no way to justify these peoples actions if they were animals they'd be shot and guess what were all mammals which are animals therefore... pop goes those weasels.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you act in a manner that endangers human life you should forfeit any right to human treatment and im pretty damn sure getting burned hurts, did these people sweep every building and check there was no one alive inside i very much doubt that, ok speculation would they care doubt too pure thugs no reason but hey they got a free ipod. yay we always talk on here bout over population do we really need these scrotes ????

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
If you act in a manner that endangers human life you should forfeit any right to human treatment and im pretty damn sure getting burned hurts, did these people sweep every building and check there was no one alive inside i very much doubt that, ok speculation would they care doubt too pure thugs no reason but hey they got a free ipod. yay we always talk on here bout over population do we really need these scrotes ????

by your logic, your statement qualifies you for a loss of humane treatment. it would become a perpetual cycle of ending lives. surely you thought of that before you made the statement right?

also, maybe you just didn't read thorough enough, but nobody has tried to actually justify their actions. we're still at a point of trying to label their actions. are they simply looting, or is it looting fueled and exacerbated by something deeper. i don't think anybody in their right mind would try to justify destruction of property, or theft of goods.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

these idiots would be confused by a deep puddle, they dont do deep and how do i relate to these animals?? pray tell
SEVEN year olds looting, good parents theyre all keepers BS USELESS FEEDERS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
450 arrested in 3 days??
More than that gets arrested in ONE day in NYC!!

Police blow peoples heads off all the time around here (google it)

Police searching people, We have thousands a day in NYC without a riot. Thats everyday!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

we have been fluoridated, we hardly react anymore.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

UK police are pathetic let them loot ? let the police shoot its only fair
edit on 9-8-2011 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

is that what's fair? a bullet for a tv? are you serious? a bullet started this all. it may or may not be the reason it's continuing, but it did start it all.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

the problem is this was some drug dealing gun carrying scumbag who got whats coming to him then these idiots burn decent peoples lives and laugh while grabbing a ps3 i would have shot them all .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

why is he a scum bag because he was carrying a gun? we carry guns all the time in amerika, are we scum bags? he didn't even shoot the gun. and drugs were on the verge of being legalized because of their widespread use in the uk, so what do you have against him?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
darcus howe is talking a lot of crap, blew his head off? yeah, sure. you're living in fantasy land pal.

Utter crap, try spreading your garbage someplace else, he was shot in the chest and the arm, the family identified the body and he had a head and it was still on.

Who was out of touch did he say?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There are some wrong-uns here who would justify blowing someones face off outside their own house. He had family, brothers sisters friends there. \ I had sensed this from Tottenham thread : Mark Duggans death really was the cause.
Mothers and babies were saying they dont want pavement ambush going on in the street. They wanted to know why it had to happen . I dont beleive for a second he was some 'gang-banger' or 'whatever' and he deserved it.
Its not the issue.

The point really and truly is , why do people have to have their faces shot off in the street where people are walking? Even those young mothers with pushchairs : their innocent little minds frozen in terror
It goes back to Jean Charles De Menezes an innocent man blasted to death on the tube while they are carrying out a phoney war. F *&&^^%$£ I agree too.

And the nasty BBC calling people's CHILDREN feral rats > enough emotion there to tear more stuff down
Was he a rioter? Who is that you are calling BBC?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That old guy who is a writer and journalist may have been involved in the old race riots. The reporter obviously had evidence of this.
She certainly wasn't inferring he was a rioter just because he was black. Listen to the question concerning this issue again. He has taken it the wrong way.

The guy who got shot (Mark Duggan) was 'carrying' a gun and was known to the police.. Shoot away imo. One less criminal gunman off our streets. Shooting him because he was black has nothing to do with it.

He claims his grandson gets stopped by the police frequently 'because' he is black. In that area the majority of 'reported crimes' are done by black people as most people in that area are black.

Police profiling is needed or we'd have a situation where every person regardless of age, sex, sexuality, colour or race gets stopped and questioned. Lets not forget this is a high crime area, where prevention of crimes plays a part in policing too.

If a new crime wave sprung up in your town and the majority of crimes were committed by kids, any sensible person would target the kids. To be politically correct you'd have to employ god knows how many extra police and increase taxes. It would feel like a Police State then.

The race card is being used because they feel targeted.

Other people have mentioned the poverty and lack of opportunity those people have.

It's the their own responsibility to make something of their lives and stop blaming other people for their own actions or inactions. They choose not to go to school, go to college, get qualifications and work experience. They can't be arsed to do voluntary work in their community.
They choose to go into a gang or live off petty crime. Those that are pressured into a gang fail again by not moving out of the area if it's that bad.

Blame someone else, not our fault.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why should an tiny child, a three year old, have to witness an execution from it's pushchair ?
I am in tears here, sorry, having a strange old day.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
Why should an tiny child, a three year old, have to witness an execution from it's pushchair ?
I am in tears here, sorry, having a strange old day.

I'm sure the Police were thinking just that at the time.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

In this country we are innocent until proven guilty. You have just proven yourself saying 'shoot away IMO'

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Was discussing this video with a friend yesterday when I found it on youtube and we were both kinda shocked and disgusted at the way she treated Darcus.

She should lose her job.

What a bitch.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

So you'd never take any action to prevent a crime from happening until you have the proof of intent first?

If someone is carrying a gun, they are known to the police for being violent, then for the safety of the Police, Yes shoot away.

I wouldn't ask any person to confront people like that without allowing them to take that person out. Again, he was carrying a gun and was known to them. What do you think he was carrying a gun for?

edit on 10-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join