It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

currently in Harledsen North London.. riots now.. not being reported on news..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Riots in harlesden now.. also cannot confirm but heard westfield shopping cetntre (biggest in europe) in shepherds bush has been looted..

people on the streets here.. smashing things.. lighting fires..

im going out to see whats happening.. ill updated thread..
edit on 8/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Man....be careful.

Come back quickly so we know you are a-ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Id suggest THIS bigger thread which i authored.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

653 replies, 131 Flags

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
unforunately once rioters realize they cant be stopped things like this happen. its sad that this is only the beginning. i think this shows guns dont equal violence, that its going to happen regardless. see how many shops get looted when looters start getting shotby business owners. oh wait, that cant happen. only the criminals have the guns. seems thats a big reason nobody is afraid to burn the city down

tats just my opinion

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
all shops in harlesden high street are closed.. people building up on the streets, clear unrest and skirmishes breaking out..

young kids at the moment causing trouble.. smashing what they can.. roughly aged between 13-18, trying to start it all off..

westfield is just a rumour at the moment.. cannot confirm this...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

glad we have boots on the ground that arent just out spurring on the anarchy, keep us updated, but safety first. heroes dont always get to tell their own tales

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This wouldn't happen if the justice system in UK worked or even if the police could smack criminals around or even have a gun

UK is stupid and i live there!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Local people in the community are currently keeping the situation at bay, including some highly respected members (the people these troublemakers look up to, if you know what i mean) have been out TELLING the troublemakers to stop..
it is only teenage youths that seem to be trying to stir up the trouble, and they are local to the area... so alot of the people know them personally.. they have been talking about going to the areas currently rioting..

police are building up to get ready, but the situation seems to have calmed... for now..

just to add the westfield shopping centre, may have just been youths trying to plan a raid there rather than it actually happening...

edit on 8/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
ATS Thread: London Riot Night Updates

Please post your comments in the above thread or this other thread about the London civil unrest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join