It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin and Aleutian Islands: What NASA hide? A Big Red "X"!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is because it can't find an image that is associated with the number "11133."

That's all it is.

edit on 8/8/2011 by OneNationUnder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

The smaller five pointed stars you refer to are specifically the BP Oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico and the other one is the AZ shooing incident which were ritual sacrifices regardless of what anyone might say.

These two rituals are still active and while there is also the 911 ritual that I did not represent graphically because it then becomes hard to view the map and make any sense of it with so many lines on a map and marked cites.

I contend and based on everything I have experienced and discovered, my findings show that on 11-22-63 the ritual clearly points to the existing N. Pole that was accurate on the date 11-22-63.

To see another potential pole location did catch me by surprise, but with Comet Elenin or whatever is coming, the potential for a pole shift has always been present even if no one began talking about it until probably late February based on my video. Now that we also have potential impacts, this once again brings this location into consideration for whether it could also be a potential impact zone.

While it would be many years of ritual study before I would see the completed ritual master design, there are still many areas of this ritual that still allude me, but I have derived the more important elements of the overall meaning by having found their own internal design elements that shows a future N. Pole or perhaps an impact zone.

While I lean more towards a new pole location, I am merely selecting one the two options I feel this ritual design represents as a choice of possibilities.

Take every major NWO incident, Waco, OK City, Columbia disaster, 911, Pentagon, Shanksville, Katrina, BP Oil Disaster, AZ shooting spree, Japan and NZ Christchurch disasters were all part of this master ritual design which is still ongoing today.

While I realize it may difficult to comprehend all of the material I have just commented on, I would remind you that I'm not allowed by terms and conditions to promote my own links to my own videos. Short of doing some You-Tube research, I am certain you will eventually come across my February video that I feel better explains this whole ritual in greater detail than I can explain here within this limited thread.

I will in an effort to show you some more work from that project, consider the following photos that I feel will help you and others better understand what that video project was all about back in February of 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61a2d3845436.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0baa89fcea0d.gif[/atsimg]

As I mentioned, the only missing ritual design not included in these photos is the 911 ritual which I left out for sake of space and so as not to create a cluttered image on a map showing too many lines and cities.

Anyway thanks for the question, and to answer you simply, the inverted stars are the locations of the rituals that have been designed into the master ritual plan.

I hope this helps a little. If you need more specific details about the video I produced to explain this ritual finding, you will have to message me and I will provide the name of the video that will I feel better explain what these maps imply as it relates to the overall ritual.

Thanks again and I hope this helps. My apologies for not being able to size the photos without losing the detail that such maps make difficult.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

the NWO are in possession of quantum technologies that allows them to see the future and the past.

please tell me you are not serious

so you want me to believe that the NWO knew a comet was going to strike and they stayed in the shadows building bunkers to stay in for at least 3 yrs to go out and find hell on earth..instead of passing the last 100 yrs or so building technology which will destroy the comet.

very stupid people

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

i think you loved monkey island

all theories on how to advance but never made it to the next level
edit on 8-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
geeez sometimes this forum is like playing league of legends lol

to contribute to the thread...

the X is only an icon for image not found loooool

now thats epic

edit on 8-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is the spot the producers of FOX marked to bury the fat they sucked out of those people from the "Biggest Loser" reality show.

Or Col. Sanders picked the next spot to hide his fried chicken recipe.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There is an ABC news article HERE that suggests X's are being used to mark new or previously unknown islands. Google is credited with doing so.

Maybe it's just some islands?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

In January I began putting together a video that helped me to explain what I had found and to show that the NWO are in possession of quantum technologies that allows them to see the future and the past.

If in fact it is possible they have some type of technology to predict events in the future,such as quantum computing.In your opinion do they use this technolgy to time travel?
edit on 8-8-2011 by Daedal because:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
GRB is a short for Gamma Ray Burst, not comet elenin...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Use these links and see where it leads you:

byss.arc.nasa.gov...

byss.arc.nasa.gov...

byss.arc.nasa.gov...

byss.arc.nasa.gov...

Download them and open them in Google earth just like you did 11133. You can even leave them all open in Gpoogle Earth at the same time. This will give you an answer about it being the splashdown point for Elenin if you're willing to accept it. A lot of people won't, but it's pretty clear if you read the messages that accompany each of these files.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ok, now I'm interested. Right or wrong, it's all about the chase. I've also seen some research from a former Bell Labs employee that supports hidden technology. Unfortunately I changed hard drives and lost the bookmark so I'll have to do some digging. I'll try to get back with the links soon, even if they don't support what's already been presented here. The information is interesting regardless. Thanks...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Wow, this X mark is sure connecting the dots for me as well. if anyone can recall Edger Cayce as well as several others prophecies, about the west coast of USA submerging as well as a part of Japan sink.

Dramatic changes in coastlines around the world

Due to the shifting of the Earth's magnetic poles and natural disasters, dramatic changes such as this will occur:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

Source

If anything, this X mark sure sparks some interest with regard to this prophecy....and sort of ties in well with MaxBlack findings as well.

Very unsettling, to say the least.
edit on 8-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0sp3r0
reply to post by Arken

The URL of this Nasa's KML obviously points to Mars :

byss.arc.nasa.gov/maps/mars/visible_kml/111/11133.kml

Just sayin'...

ETA : Arcadia Planitia region...

The plot thickens ! "Et in Arcadia ego"

edit on 8/8/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

MARS stands for "Multicast Address Resolution Server"

Source:
www.javvin.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi this is my 1. post so

i just read this thread and watched the vid ...

i did as the video said and then added something else ...

i googles "Nasa 11133.jpg" and found a picture wich was linked to the same google file ....

same with 11132-11130... all pictures of the moon.

here i made a pic for you guys

img109.imageshack.us...

yay someone painted planets on the moon! ^-^

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I found the link to the hidden technology article. It's a blog and I'm not sure about the credibility. Once again, it probably adds nothing to this story, but it's interesting nonetheless and (if true) may shed some light on hidden technologies, and how long they've been hidden. It references reverse engineering of roswell technology, and it's applications including the development of transistors in 1947.

Reverse Engineering Roswell Technology

The article is from 2007...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by slsphd

Where are the messages at?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

i think what you have shown us thus far is interesting at worst, mind boggling at best.
your research to date definitely deserves its own thread. you will have plenty of comments on it.
put it all together in a thread for us Max.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

can someone reply to this for me?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Interisting find Arken.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I find this strange. I followed this yt video, yea I know YT video are mostly nonsense but well perhaps this is not. Here are the links

www.youtube.com...

gcn.gsfc.nasa.gov...

As you can see there is the 11133 numbers again!

I down loaded the klm file and well????

byss.arc.nasa.gov...

It does say MARS but why the nasa doc has the same 11133??????

The plot thickens

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join