It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take this time to tell you that this will not get better. If this keeps happening Britain will be put under Martial Law, then an uprising from all citizens will ensue. I see a bloodbath of major proportions in the near future. If I'm wrong, then great, but I really don't see this playing out any other way.

I do... because if this causes other sleepers to wake up and they are in the right positions, progress is underway.

I get very negative sometimes. i know it's hard to see the progress at times. the negative is coming to a head.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I can't believe it is still happening!!

What does that say for the security of London? 4 days of rioting!!! civil unrest???

that is the strange thing for me to comprehend!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Well let's see how this plays out. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I can't believe it is still happening!!

What does that say for the security of London? 4 days of rioting!!! civil unrest???

that is the strange thing for me to comprehend!!!

just keep trying.

What you find might surprise you.
Can this really be going on this long?...and they know it's kids who are most concerned about destroying stuff... they KNOW THIS!

think about it.... what happened to the war on terror?

FOR ALL THEY KNOW.... this could be terrorism. For all ANYONE knows. things are not always what they seem. Even clear perception can be deceived.

Despite the fact that "terrorism" is something you don't play around with in many situations...for example, you don't go into an airport and yell BOMB these days do you? # no... you know they will be all over your ass so fast it's not even funny. e live in a world that got so sensitive to the notion that we might be in the midst of a terrorist... but it's perfectly ok to burn London and we know it's just kids.

you NEVER know...... OR DO YOU.

If no one can extract a truth from THAT... i just don't know.

The authorities over there should be flipping out that this may transpire into something that IS terrorism or is very much like it. hey are setting stuff on fire.... how the hell do they know that these people won't start planting bomb?

.... seems to me like they sure as # know or they would acting different and not continuing to be so certain what the motive is.. and that it's pissed off youths.

How the # do they now that actual terrorist didn't join the party?

NOW can we fairly say this is orchestrated?

I think so.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ok...all you people watching these videos and there places where this has happened.... are the bomb disposal people there? Are they on hand? if you see these people, do you see a lot of bomb squad people or just a few?

somebody check this out please.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I have heard that a person has been killed in the rioting?

It is getting serious... take care of yourself!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

People are killed everyday, it doesn't seem to be linked particularly to the rioting, just another murder. Good time to bump someone off whilst the coppers are looking elsewhere!

In the main the rioters are kids, opportunists and those who are looking to let out a little of their frustration not hardened criminals

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
reply to post by Thurisaz

People are killed everyday, it doesn't seem to be linked particularly to the rioting, just another murder. Good time to bump someone off whilst the coppers are looking elsewhere!

In the main the rioters are kids, opportunists and those who are looking to let out a little of their frustration not hardened criminals

If anyone can join in at any minute now... how do they know for sure who is who? Are they that personally acquainted with the perpetrators? If so, perhaps they would like to stop and ask them what the dickens is going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

Originally posted by Observor

reply to post by Observor

we tryed to civilise the world, thats why we had the biggest empire in history. now we have let the uncivilised into the heart of our nation. and the results are.........

If you are British, that is so passe.

Any degree of civilisation the Brits have is what they gathered from their victims in their bandit exploits. But they don't seem to have gained much of it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

that post is just not cricket now is it, reminds me of monty python- ''but what have the brits ever done for us''

How bandits can claim to be civilised is beyond me, let alone "trying to civilise" others.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
This was posted to me on Space book, just about sums it up i guess.

RIP Broken Britain..You went soft on discipline!..You went soft on immigration!You went soft on crime.. Parents were told..'No you can't smack the kids'..Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools..The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear..Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

Scary thing is that these "tactics" so to speak are seen all around the western world.

The "discipline is bad" crowd is getting what they're asking for imo.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Observor

reply to post by Observor

we tryed to civilise the world, thats why we had the biggest empire in history. now we have let the uncivilised into the heart of our nation. and the results are.........

If you are British, that is so passe.

Any degree of civilisation the Brits have is what they gathered from their victims in their bandit exploits. But they don't seem to have gained much of it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

The Great Empire was built on the backs of children.

The Great Empire had some good points. But this little fact that its greatness was carved out with the lives of children shouldn't be glossed over in the romantic view of the past.

Children died working to meet the Empires needs. Now the Empire gasps under the spoiled children. Irony.

Somewhere, there is a middle ground.

Not sure what you mean by the "Great Empire". If you are referring to the "empire" built by bandits posing as traders, sure it had its "good points": even a deadly virus that infects a person can be helpful in increasing the person's immunity if (s)he survives it. But no thanks are due to the virus.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i've made attempts to keep up with this thread.

i was just informed on facebook that somebody i have met before died in the riots, and the best details i got regarding his death was on here, for that i wanna thank everyone.

this has surely gotten crazy, it's not a revolt, it's not protest, it's an absolute mess.

i've seen a previous poster mention the bomb squad, why? bomb threats now??

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
i've made attempts to keep up with this thread.

i was just informed on facebook that somebody i have met before died in the riots, and the best details i got regarding his death was on here, for that i wanna thank everyone.

this has surely gotten crazy, it's not a revolt, it's not protest, it's an absolute mess.

i've seen a previous poster mention the bomb squad, why? bomb threats now??

no, you gotta go back and read to understand but you might not have time so.... I'm on the "this is orchestrated, don't shoot anybody yet, I'm trying to figure this # out" crowd.

It's just a matter of logic. Can anyone near the area tell me that they have not seen the bomb squad anywhere. It would just be easier to establish that fact in this case first.... before I present the opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-Pensive Trash
reply to post by Unrivaled1

Why does eveything have to be turned into a race issue? Given the situation (the Asian group were defending there community from the rioters), why would you assume it was BNP that ran the three guys over and not just rioting scumbags?

because a whitey killing a coloured is racist.

and a coloured killing whitey is gang violence.

Never will they call it for what it is, unbiased cold blooded murder. Who cares what the reasons are?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by X-Pensive Trash

You have some good search terms, I'm sure google can help.

www.google.co.uk...

Would it be that hard instead of pointing him to google, to google it urself?

Or skip a few pages back, this all has been discussed in length already.

Nah instead lets join on the last page of a discussion and start asking for "pics or it didnt happen"

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I was brought up in England and what is happenning now is so sad.
English people lived in poverty for decades , but they didn't riot prior to the last decades.
They may have went on strike for better working conditions ect, but they didn't loot and burn their own towns and cities.
Because they had pride in their nation, their towns and their cities.
So what has changed?
Perhaps the introduction of millions over lesss than five decades from nations that still have the Motherland status to even the migrants children.
When Pakistan plays England in a one day cricket match, there are more English born waving the Pakistani flag than thos ewaving the English flag , they boo England yet they are born here, this all can be verified by watching the matches from archives.
Their is no pride in the Anglo England of old, it is the enemy to them, this is truth, and it is logical, no one would expect those of muslim or hindu parentage to see England as their spiritual home.
So it needs to be changed to be made more like their homelands.
But first anarchy has to be nudged and promoted.
Next will be the demand for an Islamic state within England, that is fine, I don't live there anymore.
Just can't understand the way it came about, unless it was deliberate treason?
The majority of the looting and violence against white police is been done by Ethnic thugs.
So thats why multicultural mass immigration into Britain has hit a speed bump.
Lets hope the thugs can be put behind bars and if they are non citizens deported back to their own countries.
Criminal gangs have no place in the west, but sadly they are on the increase.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Working as intended by TPTP

It's like this all over Europe after WW2, immigrants brought in under the guise of "rebuilding nations" to do the jobs the common white guy felt too good/educated for. Look where lazyness back then got us now, most European countries are multicultural timebombs waiting to go off (and they all tell the same bs stories to the public to cover the hate/racecrimes)

The seeds to these riots were planted a looooong time ago.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You gotta love england and God save the Queen and all that but.... for a country that was built by a bunch of head loppers and has seem MORE than it's share of ALL SORTS of "unruly" people doing all sorts of "naughty" things... it seems to me that you, lol, would be just a bit more hesitant to completely and utterly just throw racial intolerance out the window.

....just because when they were all the same color they just found a different way to separate and point fingers.

oh, and what was that.....ahhh yes, social class.

how can anyone ever learn if they do not at least ATTEMPT to put principle before "conclusive" opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
It's hilarious that the arrogant hypocritical generalizers of the UK have to see that their country and citizens are not superior or more civilized than the U.S. Though we knew all along that it was just you projecting your insecurities onto us because it was easy and made you feel better about yourselves and your country. Maybe this will humble you. If I followed your example I would pronounce all British as violent and vicious creatures, but thankfully I know what generalizations are.

It's amazing how self-important you Yanks are.

Nobody is talking about or concerned about you or your country. Go scream for attention somewhere else, child.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone is surprised, the well to do are thumbing their noses at the oppressed masses, time to eat the rich, MATE!
Anarchy in the UK [snip]
edit on 10/8/11 by masqua because: No need for incivility

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join