It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Afghanistan Pipeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The Trans Afghanistan Pipeline with 27 billion cubic meters per year will go to India. Can somebody help me put that into perspective? How much energy is that more or less, something to power a city with, or is it enough energy to power a significant percentage of industry in that country?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If true, it means that the pipeline would cut through Pakistan which would explain the US's unrelenting attacks on that country, ridding the pipeline's path of people living in those areas as the US once again demonstrates its values: $ > humanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To put it another way, how would a 27 billion cubic meters per year output rank the pipeline sorted by output? Top 5, somewhere in the middle, bottom third?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I dont know about what rank this pipeline would be in output, but i do know that the average afghani and indian citizen won't ever see a dime nore a dollar from this pipeline and the oil it carries, and i know that only corrupt government officals will benefit from this pipeline and oil. And i also know( as does , gladtobehere knows) that this is the REAL reason behind our so called war OF terror. ( OOPS i meant war ON terror
)
edit on 12-8-2011 by meathed because: i left stuff out

top topics

join