It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Exposed! Can You Still Vote For Him After This?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Damn I had to sign on just to reply to this lol.

You got me good OP! I don't now what else to say lol

Nice once! Star for you!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hahahaha, OP, this actually made me rofl. Nice work bro!!! Made my day when I was feeling like crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I saw the topic and clicked it to see how many stars OP had. To my extreme sadness he had lots of stars. At this point I was scared. So I watched the video...all I can say is well played OP. Well played.

Ron Paul is awesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well this is the man.
Here is he is "Exposed" by his own wife.

The Ron Paul I Know

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I never met a man who loved chocolate chip cookies more then me... I'm actually reconsidering my voting for him based on that fact that he likes chocolate chip cookies more then me... NO BODY LIKES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MORE THEN ME!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

dam you had me worried too wow thanks lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You are totally right.

Any moron who would ask someone "Have you ever had a homemade chocolate chip cookie?" with a surprised look on his face, implying he thinks it is something very rare....is clearly delusional.

I'm j/k by the way...I don't want the RP mob to come lynch me.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not like peanut butter cookies over chocolate chip cookies? Obviously He is a reptilian.

Beware, Im warning you. I mean, look at his eyes at 0:30 seconds. Shapeshifter?

Thanks ModernAcademia, HE almost fooled me

Great threat

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Aside from the fact he's nutty as a fruitcake I could never vote for him after this:

For anyone who believes he didn't know what was being published in his name for close to 20 years, I have a bridge in NYC I can sell you real cheap.
edit on 12-8-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

You did listen to the man explain himself right? I wouldn't discount the man over an obvious smear job. He mentioned that they had surfaced YEARS ago, but are being scrutinized again for "political reasons."

The most respectable part is when Blitzer is trying to throw his usual loaded questions and beat around the bush, Dr. Paul comes straight out and says "listen, what you're really trying to ask me with all this is if I'm a racist. The answer is no."

None of those excerpts resemble anything Dr. Paul has published before, why should we NOT believe that they were written by some low-level idiot writer who had a few articles published in a small-time journal with Dr. Paul's name on it?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
None of those excerpts resemble anything Dr. Paul has published before, why should we NOT believe that they were written by some low-level idiot writer who had a few articles published in a small-time journal with Dr. Paul's name on it?

Then the man is an idiot for letting words go out in his name that he hadn't read. Personally I remain convinced he knew exactly what was in those newsletters and probably wrote some of it. He just had no idea he would be running for President some day. I'd vote for my dog before I'd vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Maybe that's why there is so many dogs running this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join