It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of John-Paul II and the coming of the antichrist :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
According to Nostradamus prophecies, John-Paul II should be the last catholic pope before the rise of the antichrist. Actually, JP-II is close to death, and NWO leaders have accelerated them plans. What do you think about that ?

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
He is not in good health I agree.It is not the "rise" of the "AntiChrist",

it is Acencion or "Lift" of the 3rd "Ante" Christ.Almost here.Then we will proceed with the changes.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nans, do you have the verses from nostradamus which says this ? Does he refer to the pope by name or is it one of usual obscure ramblings ?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
for all you know, the end of days might come after the death of Juan Pedro II (JP II). That won't happen until some time after the 3rd millenia.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
IN line with everything else that is occuring in todays world, this could well be a turn for the worse, worse that is, for those who do not follow the anti-christ. However, before the anti-christ 'saves' the world, he will need something to save the world from. So things may get really hard for people before that happens. Would be a good idea to stock up on water and non-perishable foods while you still can.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Before the Anti-Christ comes to power, the Bible states that God will call his children, ie the ones who have truely allowed God into their hearts, back to hevean before he unleashes plagues upon the earth to try to convince those remaining of His presence. For proof read the Old Testement, especially Daniel and Ezekiel, and Revelations in the New Testament.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by usafairmen
Before the Anti-Christ comes to power, the Bible states that God will call his children, ie the ones who have truely allowed God into their hearts, back to hevean before he unleashes plagues upon the earth to try to convince those remaining of His presence. For proof read the Old Testement, especially Daniel and Ezekiel, and Revelations in the New Testament.

...actually, there's no where in the bible where it says there's a "pre trib rapture". If there was, then there would probably be no antichrist. If the people who represent Christ, the Christians, are gone....who would the antichrist be against?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If there is a rapture of god's church, people will come to the God after the fact. Why else would he allow the AntiChrist to reign for seven years if all the people left were doomed anyway? Numerous people will turn to the AntiChrist of course, but there are those who will turn to God and be saved.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Actually, Nostradamus doesn't predict the "Antichrist." He did predict a great war and a "great king from the East" who would attack in August of 1999 and cause great conflict.

So... that should tell you something about the accuracy of Nostradamus' predictions.

And no, the current situation (4 years out) doesn't match the prediction that Nostradamus made.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Does anyone have the verse, or a link to the verse pertaining to this particular prediction? I am highly sceptical of Nostradamus' prophetic 'powers' as the verses are generally so vague that you can glean a number of different scenarios from each passage.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Even after the rescue of the 144,000,2IC tells me of a scenario.
It will be after a disaster scenario. There will be survivors of course.
The 144's will have been guided ,or seemingly by good fortune,to a safe area.
The vessels will appear. They will be asked once more whose side they are on.Some will falter, thinking they should stay with whatever human system is left.
"You were given this choice before.Must we draw a line as in Moses' time ?
You know what your system is like,what it will do to you,and why it caused this."
A few more were taken away. The rest? It will be almost barbaric.Thier clothes in tatters. Everything running out decades afterwards.
"What use is this person" and you will be on the chopping block. Summary executions,for instance a pair of young lovers.They were told to guard against any more babies because of the shortages.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The only thing I see is a fight for who the next pope is and for the pope now well he had a long afruitfull life so is time to let him put to rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Actually, One of the days that Osama was suppose to attack was in 1999 but something happened and they waited.....watch your CNN folks.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Actually, One of the days that Osama was suppose to attack was in 1999 but something happened and they waited.....watch your CNN folks.

Well, considering that he was prophesizing from 400 years ago....being off by a couple of years isn't so shabby! LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Would be a good idea to stock up on water and non-perishable foods while you still can.

me and my family would like to but wouldnt water and non perishibles go out of date
and i belive the next pope will be the anti crist

[edit on 17-8-2004 by F22Raptor]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
In reference to the coming of the 'anti-christ' and the NWO. Google the term 'Project Preserve Destiny' and 'Project Blue Beam' you'll get some interesting results and theories, if you are into that sort of thing. Check out the Watcher's website, if you are a religious person, interesting take on the whole matter including the introduction of EBE's, or Aliens, and the staging of a 'false rapture' prior to the real one in order to decieve the true believers into losing their faith and being acclimated into the NWO mindset. If you are looking for who exactly the anti-christ may be, I'm leaning in the direction of this Matreiya person. Not entirely convinced yet, but leaning in the direction.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by F22Raptor

Originally posted by godservant
Would be a good idea to stock up on water and non-perishable foods while you still can.

me and my family would like to but wouldnt water and non perishibles go out of date
and i belive the next pope will be the anti crist

[edit on 17-8-2004 by F22Raptor]

Im a firm believer in stocking up on Spam- You can fry it, you can eat it out of the can, in a pinch you can spoon it out and make "spam balls", something the kids will likely enjoy!

I've had it stockpiled since December, 1999...just in case... and I feel sure that I will be using it sometime between now and 2012. I wonder what the shelf life is on Spam?

Isnt the Anti-Christ supposed to be living already? Some even think he's in the USA and holds some kind of government job....
I dont know if I would go that far, however I beleive he would have to be at least in his late teens by now.

I think God wants this pope around for a long time, surely he's been at death's door many times, and although frail, he's still managing to get around.

Spam rules!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Lol. They said the antechrist will appear in the USA by Americans,In Britian,In the Mid East and even Russia! Everyplace but where Nostradamus said he will come from!
That was deliberate to steer you away. "Chedyan".

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Is there any update on the Pope's condition?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by usafairmen

This is highly subject to debate even within Christian denominations. More than one pastor who I respect has admitted that they aren't sure. Pre, mid, and post tribulation rapture have all been entertained, although pre-tribulation is the overwhelming favorite for obvious reasons.

Now refresh my memory? Doesn't Nostradamus say something about "the black pope"? There is in fact a certain order within the church which wears black robes, and if one became pope, the pope would not wear the white we are accustomed to, but black. Anybody of more specific knowledge want to back me up?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join