It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate and Area 51/Greys/Nellis Airbase/Illuminati, fact or fiction??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OK, whilst starting to watch the series of Stargate from the start (Season 1, and now up to Season 2) things have occurred to me. Concepts such as the secret Cheyenne Mountain Complex, the Stargate conspiracy featuring 1 stargate in the cheyenne mountain complex and 1 which was secretly hidden in Artarctica, the Touchstone weather changer from another planet which changes weather patterns, the Illuminati who in the episode of 'Touchstone' were supposed to have given orders to move the second stargate, the Area 51/Groom Lake facility, Reptilian entities, Marine entities, Robots, Nellis Airbase which all the discovered technology from outer space is taken and reverse engineered or examined in extreme detail, Greys (in the Thor's chariot episode they find out the Norse Gods were really Greys), mentions of Roswell, and many many other concepts. I know when conspiracists talk about all of these topics the skeptics automatically stereotype them as 'star trek/stargate geeks' who watch too much of those shows and then get paranoid and fantasises about these concepts.

What I want to know is:

a) were all of these concepts known about, talked about, and frequently discussed with conspiracy theorists before the Series of Stargate began??
or have conspiracy theorists been given these ideas from this show and their imaginations are just running wild with the idea of 'what could be' regarding the fictional content of the show??

now if these concepts/conspiracies were around before the series of Stargate began WHY ON EARTH would the writers/producers of the series openly create scenarios/release names of highly classified top secret areas, bases, technology that 'aren't meant to exist' according to the top military authorities. With the huge following the series of Stargate has nowdays if any of these concepts were true wouldn't the US government/military/airforce have scrapped,, destroyed, hidden or moved all of these technologies from these secret mountain complexes somewhere else???

I really am confused and intrigued about what people think about this.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I believe that the conpiracy theorists have had these types of ideas for decades, but TV and movies have really helped to enhance the beliefs. Just look at what the movie Independance Day did for Area 51 interest.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
umm, doesn't anyone have any other comments??

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

[originally posted by sugeshotcha
now if these concepts/conspiracies were around before the series of Stargate began WHY ON EARTH would the writers/producers of the series openly create scenarios/release names of highly classified top secret areas, bases, technology that 'aren't meant to exist' according to the top military authorities.

Some people call the time in which we live "the Age of the Revelation of the Method".

"For my money, James Shelby Downard is the one man most intimately tied to the once and future November, on the Camelot calendar's 33rd turning of the wheel, in this age of the Revelation of the Method; the era of the deluge of hidden facts made public, which Downard predicted would not liberate us, but only enslave us further."

From www.hoffman-info.com...

"Likewise, Eyes Wide Shut is a curious title for this film, for what it suggests is that information is being processed, while simultaneously the conscious mind is deep asleep, totally unaware, subliminally filing this information into the subconscious where it can be used later by the "handlers" of these mind controlled victims. This is similar to what Conspiratologist Michael Anthony Hoffman II calls the "Revelation of the Method" and "The Making Manifest Of All That Is Hidden", which is the subtle processing of humankind using these insidious tools of trance-formation, whether done individually or on a wide-scale level through television, mass media, and the movies. It is for this reason--some have hinted--that Kubrick met his fate just prior to the completion of Eyes Wide Shut: for ostensibly spilling the beans of what goes on behind the scenes in regards to secret societies and intelligence agencies who use mind control to program the masses. In this context, Kubrick may have been playing a part in ushering in the New World Order of The Illuminati, but to his own misfortune revealed "too much, too soon", thus a possible reason for his sudden passing. In Hoffman's Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, he states that "...the Revelation of the Method has as its chief component, a clown-like, grinning mockery of the victim(s) as a show of power and macabre arrogance. When this is performed in a veiled manner accompanied by certain occult sign and symbolical words and elicits no meaningful response of opposition or resistance from the target(s), it is one of the most efficacious techniques of psychological warfare and mind-rape..."

From www.konformist.com...

So, according to this view, the Illuminati use these TV shows and movies to prepare our minds, to basically preprogram us for the future. We can see how little danger there is for them in doing so. Most people in the world wouldn't even consider the possibility that anything shown them in science fiction is actually happening or has already happened. Very few who do consider the possibility would actually do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That warrants a deeper look, becasue it seems to make sense to me.

We have all seen in recent years how the plots of the so called 'sci-fi' shows has gotten more and more bizarre. The more these plots are used, in their various forms, the less sensitive people are to it. Eventually, we will be so desensitized as a culture, that the real thing actually happening will not affect us so much.

Example:
Sex and violence: While I am not condemning nor condoning either action, the gradual introduction of the things more and more and in greater and greater number has desensitized our culture to the point where what was once considered 'private' or 'immoral' or to be a 'rampant act of violence' is now accepted in may facets of society.

Should there be any wonder that the Illuminati/NWO/Whomever are attempting the same thing in regards to the paranormal/extrasolar after this example met with such success? And it wasn't strictly media that brought this about. It was a multipronged strategy over many decades by the cultural and social elite in conjunction with the media. The same scenario is beginning to play itself out now in the realm of paranormal/extrasolar happenings and entities.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OK, what I don't understand is for example why in Stargate do they show the entrance of Cheyenne Mountain Complex highly top secret base, and the inside ofo it and what goes on there, if in real life they don't want anyone of the public members to go in there and use advanced techniques such as scanning for mobile phones, electrical devices, heat sensors, (like the ones used at Area 51) to keep people away? A couple of posts here by people seem to contradict themselves.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction, but if Truth is made into fiction, aka Science Fiction, it becomes unbelievable.

Hiding in plain site. If a Government wanted to hide the truth, make the truth into a ficticious tale, so that the truth no longer has credibility.

If a Stargate, or Area 51 program was real and the public burned with a passion to expose it, the best way to disarm the conspiracy is to reveal it. The way these have been revealed, has been in a it's too whacky to be true medium, fantasy television.

Chew on the truth, and spit out the cherry pit.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Like the ninja the best way to hide in your surroundings is to be a part of it! For instance, What if the easiest way to hide a Alien Space Craft is so simple you could actually put one on the top of a structure, like in the film MEN IN BLACK! I have to say looking at all the history and now Video evidence, I have say that Aliens are here! And we have never been alone! Think about it! To Quote the film contact, If it's just us? It's an awfull waste of space!

What i am a little worried about though is that the area around the white house has an upside down 5 pointed star built out of the surrounding buildings and roads! and the fact that the white house is basically an inverted CRUX! Right at the bottom of it! Please dont take my word for it! google earth it! Oh and check out the exact height of the washington monument including it's under floor foundation! Thats quite a shock too?

Power Corrupts! Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely! Free yourselves, Police yourselves, Be yourselves! If life is a game, it's only to find out what you already are! (no sorry, no drugs here! Just relevance!) This new world order is bull#! Smell it! It stinks! we are all here to help each other! we are not here to be controlled or manipulated! Get Rid of world bullying! are we blind? Tibet? africa? Iraq? No Need! we all have a choice! your rulers actually work for you! Stop paying them! They are no better than you are! If they had created a society that provided for everyone, (no exuses for some peoples actions! punishment should be issued accordingly! ie true crimes are that of greed and lazyness!!) we would not have the need for police or crime because nobody would have the need to take desperate measures in order to survive In this poorly manipulated society! Please you owe it to yourselves! He will not die for you this time!he probably might never come again, or have already been killed or might not even know who he really is or his purpose yet if he is here? or even if he ever existed in the first place? all I do know is his morals fortold are true and just, and it wouuld be a great waste not now lead in his example! Everyone can do or is able to do something someone else can't! There for everybody can help everybody! We are all of stars! So lets shine like them, and make a difference!!

top topics

join