It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs Interviewed by Alex Jones - Andreas Behring Ties to Knights Templar and The Global Elite -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello ATS, just thought this was important to share. Jim Marrs may be my favorite conspiracy theorist, and if you have not watched his interviews before / read any of his books / researched his theories - I strongly suggest you do so. This man has been at it for almost 50 years.
Check this interview out.

Enjoy.

Alex welcomes back to the show former newspaper journalist and New York Times best-selling author Jim Marrs. Jim is the author of The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America and The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America.

edit on 27-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

DAMN ALEX STOP SAYING GLOBALIST AND ILLUMINATI AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH ALREADY, THE TRUTH THAT POLITICAL ZIONISM AND JEWISH SUPREMICISM ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF AMERICA!!!!!! LOOK AT THE EVENTS BETWEEN NORWAY AND ISRAEL. IT WAS A BOYCOTT ISRAEL RALLY THAT WAS SHOT UP, THE OIL MINISTRY WAS BOMBED, DID ANYONE HEAR THE NEWS THAT NORWAY DECIDED TO STOP TRADING OIL WITH ISRAEL, ONE OF THE LEADERS OF NORWAY ANNOUNCED ACCEPTINCE OF A PALESTINIAN STATE AND THEY GET BOMBED. NOT A WORD FROM ALEX

nice1 YT =)

1. hes on a jewish network (some argue there isnt a choice..but if there isnt a coice..y is he allowed)
2. symbolism

3. hes married to a jewish wife
4. he has a serious agenda against mentioning anything regarding zionism
5. hes a fearmonger and thats their most loved tactic

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sure. And he is interviewing Jim Marrs, an acclaimed author and brilliant person who you should probably listen to.

I don't care about Alex Jones. It's when he finds people worthy of interviewing is when I watch anything that comes from him.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

he does have some good guests that are worth a listen. He had DR Steve Pieczenik on the night before, talking about the Norway terrorist. I like anyone who can manage to talk over Alex.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think there is more to it than control over Israel. Most of the banksters and power elite are not jews at all. So globalist is a description that is more apt. Israel is just one more tool in the shed, just like many other countries. Jews dont stick toegether any more or less than christians do.

Israelis want peace. The PTB do not want peace in the middle east. They gave Israel all this money and military hardware, for Israel to make peace and develop close relations with Iran, Saudi Arabia and the rest? I dont think so.

DAMN ALEX STOP SAYING GLOBALIST AND ILLUMINATI AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH ALREADY, THE TRUTH THAT POLITICAL ZIONISM AND JEWISH SUPREMICISM ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF AMERICA!!!!!! LOOK AT THE EVENTS BETWEEN NORWAY AND ISRAEL. IT WAS A BOYCOTT ISRAEL RALLY THAT WAS SHOT UP, THE OIL MINISTRY WAS BOMBED, DID ANYONE HEAR THE NEWS THAT NORWAY DECIDED TO STOP TRADING OIL WITH ISRAEL, ONE OF THE LEADERS OF NORWAY ANNOUNCED ACCEPTINCE OF A PALESTINIAN STATE AND THEY GET BOMBED. NOT A WORD FROM ALEX

Does somebody have additional information about the Norwegian-Israeli relations prior to the attack? Lets not forget it wasnt a zionist agent who carried out the attacks, but a Norwegian national freemason.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well yeah, people like Alex Jones offer you information. Information that educates and makes aware...

But also, information that will polarize and eventually pit Americans against Americans. It's already happening, so yeh...

Stand together with the people in your social class, and if you don't know what social class that is, it's easy to figure out; do you have tens to hundreds of millions and billions of dollars? No? Then you're in the same social class as every single person you see out on the streets. Stand together regardless of ideology or lifestyle with the people in the same class as you and you win. Failure to do this results in losing.

This goes so far that the majority of inhabitants of ANY country are in the same class. People just need to realize this.

new topics

top topics

join