It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 3 Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525293848e9b.jpg[/atsimg]

This thread is for discussing the theories put forward by all our favorite ancient alien theorists in season 3 of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel which begins tomorrow (Thursday) night at 10pm EST

The first episode is titled, "Aliens & the Old West". I personally haven't heard of any UFO sightings or the such in the old west, has anyone here heard of anything? Pictures, evidence would be great for you to post. Should be an interesting season. Personally I am believer, i do believe that earthly gods and goddess were indeed aliens... (tho i think there still is a creator god of us all, just not sure about it).

After a quick search on ATS, i found this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... titled "Old West UFO's & Aliens" If anyone else can add anything more to the discussion of the first episode and/or any opinons at all about the subject or show that would be great. Hope everyone enjoys Season 3

edit on 27-7-2011 by TheCoffinman because: more info

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
when is this out?

i LOVE ancient aliens - best show ever

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Its in the OP, i added it on

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Aliens and the old west?? I always loved the ancient alien series I hope this isn't some stupid plug for that crappy aliens vs cowboys movie... come on history channel...

link   
This was already posted about four posts down from yours.

edit on 27-7-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

The first episode is titled, "Aliens & the Old West".

Just in time for the opening of Cowboys and Aliens.

I love a little marketing thrown in with documentaries.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Finally one of the greatests shows ever. I was already pissed that certain shows were ruining the History channel. Like american pickers. Really? you wander around collect old signs and dig through peoples trash. They should bring back Universe also. As, constant as our understanding of space, time, & recent discovery changes. Im sure they can constantly whip up new episodes.

link   
Awesome how this episode comes out a day apart from "Cowboys & Aliens"

I can't wait to see both!

link   
I do enjoy watching this, plainly to see how past interpretations of "Aliens & UFO's" differ from that of todays.

It just cuts the modern Hollywood fed image of UFO's out and allows for some interesting reads.

look forward to the shows

Winc(-(

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
Aliens and the old west?? I always loved the ancient alien series I hope this isn't some stupid plug for that crappy aliens vs cowboys movie... come on history channel...

Looks like we have a Negative Nancy in the room.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Heres a pretty cool source of interest for alien sightings on a timeline. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Regardless of whether you love or hate, agree or not with Ancient Aliens......nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can honestly say that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' hair isn't the single most awesome thing ever filmed in the history of film.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Haha awesome! Sometimes I get lost staring at his hair and have to rewind what he was previously discussing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Haha ok ok i'll try to be more positive

2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Regardless of whether you love or hate, agree or not with Ancient Aliens......nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can honestly say that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' hair isn't the single most awesome thing ever filmed in the history of film.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Haha.....I thought the same thing while I was laughing
At the hair comment!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I freaking LOVE your avy!

I was thinking of finding a funny Giorgio avy for myself.

This guy is great and is my favorite part of the show! I love his FB postings too, he is pretty funny at times....and his HAIR! LOL!

Hehe thanks! Took me an hour or so to get it right - I needed a change and couldn't think of anything until I saw the announcement of Ancient Aliens 3 - then it clicked

Personally, while I love the series for it's info, I admit that my favorite parts are the sections showing him. He's just the coolest bloke ever hehe.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
from Wikipedia:

This episode looks at American Old West legends that may have involved ET contact, such as the Aurora, Texas UFO incident where a local cemetery claims to hold a body from an 1897 UFO crash; Utah petroglyphs that depict figures who appear dressed in spacesuits; a 19th-century report of an otherworldly creature emerging from California's Elizabeth Lake, and a story of cowboys shooting down a metallic bird near Tombstone, Arizona.

<<   2 >>

join