It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind AIPAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We are to believe, that after having been nearly exterminated the jews who went to Israel amassed fabulous fortunes and now control America through AIPAC, displacing the powers of old. AIPAC hands out ridiculously high ammounts of money to excert control over American politics. Where does this money come from? Is it really from Israeli, jewish contributors, or is it merely a new front for the powers that be (banking cartels), to influence politics?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't know. I believe it's up to you to do the research and tell us....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
According to Brother Nathaniel at the REALZIONISTNEWS .....

The Zionist lobby is behind AIPAC

AIPAC has over 150 employees and an annual budget of more than 60 million annually.
Derived Mainly from contributions from wealthy (J-word) and (J-word)ish owned businesses ....

AIPAC’S WEALTHY JEWISH DONORS were featured by flashy banners displayed in the main hall of the Conference, Phillip Weiss reported. One of those donors featured, reported Weiss, was the Jew, Donald Diamond, an Arizona real estate tycoon whom the New York Times profiled on the *front page* when he raised $250,000 for McCain this year. On his banner Diamond wrote: — “The Jewish community is a family and we have to take care of each other” — Here. Another wealthy Jewish donor featured, Weiss reported, was the toymaker Chaim Saban. He was granted center stage when speaking before the audience wearing a flashy platinum tie, white shirt, and silver suit. Obviously, this crass display of Jewish wealth was to send a message to the politicians in attendance: ‘Play ball with us and our Jewish bucks will keep you in the ball game…’

www.realzionistnews.com...

Here is a list of the major Jewish Lobby Groups & how they work:

Organizations such as:

1) American Jewish Congress (AJC) : Its antecedents began in 1918 when Woodrow Wilson’s “influential friends,” Rabbi Stephen Wise, (founder of AJC in 1930), and Judge Louis Brandeis, (co-founder), participated Here in the drafting of the infamous Versailles Treaty of 1919 which made unreasonable demands on Germany.

– In the 1930’s, the AJC led a major boycott of German goods in America, which, among other provocations of the Jews, prompted a backlash against the Jews in Germany Here.

– Currently, the AJC works with pandering Congressman and “bought” Senators like Senator Jeff Bingaman to push through Bills with Zionist agendas Here. The AJC also has many “PACS.” AJC’s Executive Director is the powerful Anti-Christian Jew, Neil B. Goldstein.

2) Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations : 51 of the largest Jewish organizations come together regularly Here under the umbrella group of the Conference. Their Mission Statement reads, “Forging diverse groups [there is no such as “diverse” in Jewry] into a unified force to foster the special US-Israel relationship” Here. The Conference also has many “PACS.” The Conferences’ Executive Chairman is the powerful Anti-Christian Jew, Malcolm I. Hoenlein.

3.)Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) : Founded in 1976 by Jewish neocons Richard Perle & Eliot Abrams. Its mission is to promote US aid to Israel with military hardware Here & Here. JINSA has its Jewish tentacles everywhere including the US Department of Defense Here.

– JINSA has a formidable array of Washington power players on its rolls. Prior to Bush’s Presidency, JINSA’s Board of Advisers included Dick Cheney, Elliot Abrams (now the Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy), John Bolton (now Under Secretary of State for Arms Control) and Douglas Feith, who was Bush’s third-highest-ranking executive in the Pentagon. Cheney, Abrams, and Bolton are still in power having as their well-connected supporters, the Jews of JINSA.

– Part of JINSA’s annual budget is spent on providing lavish “educational” trips to Israel for key politicians & high ranking US military personnel. Northrop Grumman, (Feith’s Law Firm represents Northrop Grumnan Here), which has sold ships, Hawkeye planes, and radar systems to Israel, are also represented in the JINSA membership. [Good networking for those Jewish-influenced contracts! Here ]

– JINSA’s President is the powerful Anti-Christ Jew, Norman Hascoe. JINSA’s National Chairman is the powerful Anti-Christ Jew, (he is also McCain’s Fund Raiser Here), Mark Broxmeyer, a NY Real Estate Tycoon.

4.) Middle East Forum (MEF) : It’s Mission Statement Here reads, “The Middle East Forum seeks to promote American interests in the Middle East. We define U.S. interests to include fighting radical Islam whether terroristic or lawful [dropping US cluster bombs on Arab children in Gaza Strip & shutting off fuel and water supplies to the Gazans]; working for Palestinian acceptance of Israel; [ethnic cleansing of Palestinians until only 1 Palestinian is left to “accept” Israel]; and countering the Iranian threat [bribing US politicians to declare war on Iran].”

– MEF’s Director is the powerful Anti-Christian Jew, Daniel Pipes.

5) Zionist Organization Of America (ZOA) : Founded in 1897 to promote political Zionism. Currently the ZOA has over 30,000 members in every major US city Here.

The ZOA boasts on its Web Site:

— “The ZOA has played a key role in Congress [bribes] regarding victims of terrorism [Jews only/Jews are rarely “innocent victims”]; keeping Jerusalem unified under Israeli sovereignty [illegal settlements in the West Bank]; fighting Hamas and Fatah [US-made cluster bombs dropped on Arab children in Gaza Strip]; and working on the imposition of sanctions on Syria and Saudi Arabia [and the illegal invasion of Iraq where not a single Jewish soldier from America has died!].” —

Excerpted from:

"How the Jewish Lobby Works"

www.realjewnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I see your point and can understand why it would be good to actually know where all that money comes from, because too many ways have been created for such "donors" to contribute on such a regular and scheduled, yearly basis, one would think it was "vig" money in order to do business.

This go along or go alone attitude in the world of money and success requires paying homage, but it is that money you ask about that caused your thread to catch my attention and prompt my reply .

While you point out AIPAC as being controlled by big money sources and or perhaps bankers, I often think they get money from many sources of which banking is one of them. It is unfair to see this AIPAC concern on such a limited level of how Jewish money interests got organized and became legitimized so as to have everyone support their goals and agendas with millions in donations on a yearly basis.

It is the success of how and where such Jewish money is collected, that allows AIPAC to currently exist and operate as it does.

When that organizational system is better understood, one will always be confused as to how AIPAC emerged into a lobby group that represents the many varied Jewish interests, all of which involve billion dollar deals or more, and to help in that regard that is why I just wanted to comment and provide you with some historical material.

I only mention this matter because I feel its historical truth will help you see the long term historical growth of a small minority, into a monopolistic all controlling greed oriented political lobby with so much focus on politicians, key legislation and its own global foreign affairs agenda.

AIPAC supports the monopolistic goals that all the separate Jewish parts that support AIPAC use to fight for in a collective and organized way, while never admitting that they use such key positions to quietly and always support Jewish interests over the interests of anyone else. This abuse continues until they control everything for the sake of profits.

Over many years of this type of repeated behavior, this can lead to what many see today and which adds to the many negative attitudes that Jews seem to bring on themselves with complete control and then openly only considering Jewish interests over gentiles, unless those gentiles can earn the Jewish parties great wealth.

Then such gentiles are completely Lady Ga Ga style, Brittney Spears type controlled into success just as they are controlled into apparent rock star suicides like Michael Jackson, where his Jewish doctor and other such interests were clearly benefited by only select interests that are part of this inner circle of Jewish money interests working together to promote what is good for their profits.

This historical background material involving Marylin Monroe and her Jewish Doctor helped me to better understand the evolution of how Jewish Hollywood interests began to coalesce and arrive at where we are today with the likes of AIPAC and the many other venues important to Jewish interests headed by of course Jewish parties in all areas of control for the industry being controlled.

With many national and global bankers, wall street and even both sides of Congress, the Senate and even controlling the Obama presidency with overt AIPAC influence by those that surround him and control his every word and speech, is not out of the norm these days. Many see this as an abuse of influence and well, that is why I was following the link and took the time to absorb the data. It is a good read in my opinion.

Anyway, take a look at the link and I have no doubt you will begin to see that AIPAC is a historical construct of many Jewish groups who have used organization and a collective will to make money.

While I am certain many will find something to disagree with, I didn't reply to be insensitive to Jews, but to show how their control of certain industries has been perceived by those like Marylin Monroe who lived it and speaks of how the system worked for her when she was the talk of the world as the greatest Hollywood Star of her period.

I feel that if you review the link and read what Marylin Monroe reports was going on back when she was in Hollywood, I feel that it will help you to better understand the growth of organized Jewish interests of which AIPAC is the one mostly seen as all powerful in big money and political influence.

Thanks for the thread. I hope the link I provide you adds to your ATS knowledge banks.

Link to Marylin Monroe and the Hollywood Movie Industry
wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The thing is there are just not enough wealthy jews to go around. Most of the Israeli jews are not that rich and I really doubt they would bother to even contribute a modest amount to a president on the other side of the world. There are many wealthy jews, but surely they dont pump all their wealth into AIPAC. Thats why I have a hard time believing that even half of the contribution towards AIPAC come from jews or Israelis.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The thing is there are just not enough wealthy jews to go around. Most of the Israeli jews are not that rich and I really doubt they would bother to even contribute a modest amount to a president on the other side of the world. There are many wealthy jews, but surely they dont pump all their wealth into AIPAC. Thats why I have a hard time believing that even half of the contribution towards AIPAC come from jews or Israelis.

i'm sorry you believe that....maybe if you were to research some more you will find jewish hands in almost everything that is going on today and in history....they are usually the ones in key positions, just like karl marx, and all the communist tzars, etc....the evidence is so large and staggering against the jews, this poor goyim has a hard time keeping up with it, so good luck......

top topics

join