It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Thank you for this informative intelligent post.
If more seen past color advancement pending may heve been given.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Precisely my point. They were something our ANCESTORS made 1000s of years ago. However , we are living in times of where mud huts are more than just obselete. They are ANCIENT! Sub Saharan Africans still live in them...

Do YOU know how to build a modern house? Nope, but I'll bet you any of those Africans living in a "mud-hut" built it himself. At least they are self sufficient, but if you were given the tools and supplies to build your own modern western style house you wouldn't have a damn clue what to do.

They are just a very backwards people. I guess it is their lifestyle to be backwards.

That's a little subjective, isn't it? Maybe 'backwards' by your western standards, but not to them.

How do you know that?

Are you a telepath?

Build me a mudhut and get a variable rate mortgage for it.

Can the Bank repossess a mud hut?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I never said I hated black people. They have a vastly different culture than white people. I never said that they would not survive in their mud huts.

And who said that they are not paying tax or tariff to their ultra corrupt capatialist government? I am sure the government of an sub Sarahan African country is surely trying to get money from their citizens...

And Mr. John Rodger if you do not like living in your house with internet why don't you just sell it and go live in a mud hut now?
edit on 26-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Many of my ancestors cultures were wiped out by other white people's cultures.

Culture doesn't have a damn thing to do with your skin tone.

The idiocy of people, who believe that a set of THOUGHTS held by a group of people are somehow transmitted by DNA.

Please, show me the DNA strand that codes for McMansion, or Mud Hut.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
guys, you should read more books...

and then you should read some more.

these were the empires of Africa:

Egyptian Empire

Ancient Carthage

Ethiopian Empire

Mali Empire

Songhai Empire

Sokoto Caliphate

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How many pilgrims died, trying to construct a "proper" european house and forcing their family to live in it in North America during the colonization period? We'll never know probably. The stupidity of an unadaptable people knows no bounds, that they refuse to see the gifts and limitiations of their new environment.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
[color=gold]

Sometimes 1 wonders would it of been better if the environment Earth suits / dirt-worm suits the human essence was embeeded into were not equipped with solar receptivness, showing the more sun exposed or nons per Earth location. But that would of caused so much problems with the human genetics being able to process SUN enery for mineral intake like vitamin D and other photonic enhancements. So maybe the eyes needed to be modified to be more Racially colorblind????? This is such an issue and it shouldnt be. Atleast many in the herd recognize they are ALL part of the same.....

LOVE LIGHT ETERNNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You want to splice my DNA with WORMS because you think that'll make me more like a perfect human in your view. Are you in anyway aware that of the level of aggression this displays in you?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

[color=gold]
no I dont lol you missunderstand. Environment suit worm suits look at the veins interior of the human body my friend.. Dirt suit just description of the shell the TRUE HUMAN resides within. Understand, and sorry if I made you feel off a bit was not my post reason. what I say is would it be better if the suits showed interior make up so NONE CAN SEGRAGATE...
Transparent environment Earth suits NO COLORS no splicing as I am not the cheif in medical fields my friend.

Environment suit= suit designed to fit the location of the NEW inhabiting species. Can be modeled after any cosmic location to fit location. Hope that helps as I seen your energy spike
so please calm it my friend.

The movie AVATAR those were environment suits to fit the location for NEW inhabiting species who in movie was MAN embedding himself in environment suit Na VI flavor.. In some ways there are secrets in that movie look how man essence was being shifted into NEW BODY? human essence = human energy = true humans YOU

edit on 7/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I remember our primary school (7-12) books used to teach about the kingdom of Benin, and probably a couple of other African Kingdoms or Black Africans

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ever the victims. Apparently it's once again the ever-present "evil racist Europeans" saying that Egyptians weren't black, just because they are...well, "evil" and "racist".

So: Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt? Because they didn't. It's not evil Europeans saying this just because that's how they want it to be... They're saying it because that's how it really was.
edit on 26-7-2011 by WolfLookout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
...Hy ! I am new here, that why i salute you all ! I like this topic and i have some clue about it! the answer to the question:A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?..is simple :

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Did I clarify for you Aeons?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I never said I hated black people. They have a vastly different culture than white people. I never said that they would not survive in their mud huts.

And who said that they are not paying tax or tariff to their ultra corrupt capatialist government? I am sure the government of an sub Sarahan African country is surely trying to get money from their citizens...

Like here?

Sounds like humanity has a problem with elites terrorizing the innocent.

What is white culture? What does that mean?

Do you believe that being different and believing in differing ideals is good and is ok? Is being different good, bad, or strange to you?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Aeons

Not really. You've got some stream of consciousness writing going on where you are skipping steps between thoughts. I might just grasp the flavour of where you are going with your post.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout
Ever the victims. Apparently it's once again the ever-present "evil racist Europeans" saying that Egyptians weren't black, just because they are...well, "evil" and "racist".

So: Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt? Because they didn't. It's not evil Europeans saying this just because that's how they want it to be... They're saying it because that's how it really was.
edit on 26-7-2011 by WolfLookout because: (no reason given)

more like a race baiting troll creates a thread to rile up thier trolling friends with the good ol' red meat "victim card". This is hate bait masterbation.

They need us to give them emotional venting therapy. Insecurity is like that sometimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Have you ever been to africa?
I'm african but white.
BLACK people live in close knit communities in family orientation. Its their instinct. Just like its in white people instinct to explore as a means to "get away" and start our own.

Egypt is was populated by africans, not central african blacks.

Just takes common sense not propaganda.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Have you ever been to africa?
I'm african but white.
BLACK people live in close knit communities in family orientation. Its their instinct. Just like its in white people instinct to explore as a means to "get away" and start our own.

Egypt is was populated by africans, not central african blacks.

Just takes common sense not propaganda.

What country you came from.

What is it like there.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Aeons

Not really. You've got some stream of consciousness writing going on where you are skipping steps between thoughts. I might just grasp the flavour of where you are going with your post.

What can I clarify for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join