posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
Here's some interesting facts about the bailout which I expect ATS members to know, if you don't then there is a serious problem of ignorance which
fuels this vehicle that is driving on the wrong side of the road.
- that the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) bailout cost every person in America enough to take a trip around the world
- that after the bailout, some $1.2 billion in taxpayer money went to pay the bonuses of just 73 AIG execs, while Goldman Sachs got a huge tax
break that saw its tax rate drop from 34 percent to 1 percent
- that the average CEO earned about eight times the salary of his average employee a century ago, but earns more than 300 times his average employee's
- that the typical American 401(k) retirement account has lost nearly half its value over the last five years
- that New York cops may earn a maximum pension of about $48,000, while the average retiring CEO reaps benefits of about $83.6 million.
Read the whole article, it has some very interesting information. 1.2 billion of taxpayer money went straight to the pockets of 73 AIG execs. Is this
a joke? Are Americans aware what happened to their money, or are they watching MSM for reassurance?
There is a serious problem, this is clear evidence that the US government/regime does not represent its people, this I don't think will be a shocker
in ATS because many will agree with me. Some said it loud and clear that this is the biggest robbery in history, but no one listened, they thought it
was too outrageous, as if something so daring and outrageous is impossible.
There is no hope left, if the US government can do this to its own people, it only reassures my conscious that the same government is capable of
orchestrating a 9/11 style attack to keep its population in submission under terror.
edit on 25-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason