It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Frozen Object Appears In Milovice Forrest, Czech Republic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Here they are blowing it up

They find vodka and antlers inside it

Seems its just an advert for Jägermeister.

edit on 25-7-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Yes I seen those but the size of it made me think how could they have moved it there. But it could be a simle igloo made recent. thanks

reply to post by tarifa37

Thanks tarifa37, also interesting find inside

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

It would have been much much bigger as it made its way through our atmosphere for sure. Its either from space or from our weather I would say....but what do I know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
lol what a weird find... listening to them on the video (I am Czech) they sound like had a hoot discovering what was inside... "There's antlers in there you ox!!" (ox (vul) is like calling someone a jackass in Czecho)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

because the wet earth is a better heatsink than the atmosphere - ergo the bottom melts faster

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It seems like something that big and heavy landing in a mudpit like that would have caused an explosion of mud flying everywhere. The site around it looks too clean and perfect though. But, if it was manmade I'm not sure how they got it there without disturbing the surrounding mud. Strange.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you look closely at the second video when they blow the thing up you can see shaped blocks of ice.

Man made and dropped after a rain storm

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

the footprints all round it are a big clue to how it got there - that and its construction from ice blocks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Could be ice that formed outside the wings of a plane and broke off then fell to the ground.

Or you could go with comet Elenin's baby brother.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

or a hoax constructed of ice blocks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The people talking on the video sound genuinely surprised by the object though and it's contents.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Viral marketing is such an annoyance. It's a pity that people will continue to believe that this is some strange phenomenon even though the explanation is manmade.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Also, the guy that originally put up the video says its 100% made by human beings, but it is used to store something, and he is waiting for it to thaw to see what is inside

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yup nothing more than a joke

After opening the ball was found inside a bottle of Jägermeister liqueur with antlers of deer and unknown control ticket.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wish it would have hit my car...for insurance purposes.

Anyways, looks fake, if something that size fell from the sky into mud, it would have gone deeper and less of a crater and more of sunk probably... notice towards the end you can see its bottom and stuff..would that happen naturally?

if it is fake why would someone waste their time doing this?

Edit: Ok looks like it was a marketing ploy. Jager makes me want to vomit.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Thrax because: saw other post:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's just the way ice melts. Dirt tranfers heat better than air does, so what touches the earth melts faster couple that with runoff and the bottom disapears from the outside in.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow...something that big hits a house or a car..finished

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Just thought I'd point this out, from Wiki:

Airlines are not allowed to dump their waste tanks in mid-flight, and pilots have no mechanism by which to do so; however, leaks can occur.

If they can't dump it, that's one hell of a leak. I'm thinking this something completely unrelated to aircraft. I could be wrong but, even if a 747 could drop their blue ice, would it be that big? That thing looks to weigh a couple hundred pounds at least.

That's a lot of waste....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

awesome, I guess some people didn't bother to watch your posted videos.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interestingly, I was waiting to see Joe Dirt eating french fries off of it. Shortly before heading to the pawn shop with it in a radio flyer.
"It's a space peanut."

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join