It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Predicts Norway Terror Attacks, "White al-Qaeda"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The day before the attacks, he did a 2 hour video on the "new age terrorists."

He claims to have predicted this (1st video) and below (2nd video) is where he claims to have made the prediction.

This is video where he claims "White al-Qaeda" will be the next terrorist:

It is a bit uncanny he decided to talk about this the day before. Coincidence, or something more to it?
edit on 24-7-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Although I do watch Alex, on this one he can't claim credit. This video came out a few weeks before and it alludes to the new white face of terrorism. Watch and notice the 'criminals' and who we should be watching for. In other words, the prediction was there before Alex mentioned it because the propaganda was already being laid out.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Indeed, I just thought it was interesting he decided to go on a 2 hour diatribe about it the day before. He certainly called it by drumming it up on his show.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes I listened to Allex that day as well. He spent over a hour going on about white terriost. This does smell of false flag from international interest.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by jude11

Indeed, I just thought it was interesting he decided to go on a 2 hour diatribe about it the day before. He certainly called it by drumming it up on his show.

I believe his diatribe was in response to the video and the fact that it happened the next day was a crazy coincidence. It was going to happen anyway.

Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
this could be debated
personally I don't feel he predicted the exact attack

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes and i'm sure if you read the bible you would find referance to the attack somewhere

Alex says lots of things, hours on hours so like a broken watch he is bound to be right twice a day.

Went off Alex when i noticed he had Google all over his site and he goes on to talk about us all being watched by big bro, sorry alex

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
predicts it or is part of the tail wagging the dog ?

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I dont think Alex is too far off...

Breivik's

Facebook page and profile appears as if it was meant to deceive anyone looking into his background. It's an obvious paper trail, constructed after the fact. And in Europe especially, there are a great many people happy to have a European 'Timothy McVeigh' to take the spotlight off of the far more prevalent and dangerous Islamist terrorism.

Actually, McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing may be a closer fit than anyone realizes,
when one does some research and looks at the Middle East connections to the Oklahoma City bombing and to Ramzy Youseff, who used the same m.o. and equipment adopted in the Oklahoma City bombings in the first World Trade Center bombing.

Al-Qaeda, Hizb-al-Tahrir and the Muslim Brotherhood have all said a great deal in the post 9/11 environment about the desirability of recruiting what al-Qaeda's leader Ayman Zawahiri has termed 'white moors' - white, European Christians who have converted to Islam - to conduct terrorist operations.source

Many are not aware of the practice of the doctrine - "taqqiya".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In fact, Alex Jones was talking about this subject matter before the event only because of the DHS, Napalitano press release about white people being the new terrorist challenge facing America.

Oh yeah, remember that? Well, you conveniently left that out of the prophecy crown you want to give Alex Jones regarding Norway. Please.

Alex Jones was talking about and giving his typical info-wars diatribe about white AL Qaeda only because of that recent DHS press release, so please get your facts straight.

If Alex Jones had been talking about white AL-Qaeda before the DHS Napalitano media release and mentioned a possible Norway incident, then and only then would your premise be true about "Alex Jones" being prophetic and ahead of all other conspiracy kings. Hail the predictor!

As if being correct about some disaster is something to be proud of. No way Alex Jones should be given or should he now claim to be some "Amazing Kreskin" for the Norway incident. That would be the height of lying to the world and his loyal fans while embellishing the truth for profiteering concerns.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Heres a interesting video from info wars, it shows a video the shooter made.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I can't watch the video, but the main thing I ask you guys who watched it is does he mention Norway? I mean I can predict in the future there will be a terrorist attack that will be acted out by white fellas.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hate to say this but White Goyim are hated by Zio-nits and always have been,
Jesus Christ knows why.. maybe white people have something they don't and
they can't Buy it, so they're pushing back hard as we get closer to the
End of it All. Alex Jones is a nitwit, he's married to a Jewish woman but i doubt
she's a Zee. But he's still a nitwit.
edit on 25-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join