It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have to ask, why didn't you include Obama? I think he would beat all three of them, if your trying to see who's "stupider".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I have to ask, why didn't you include Obama? I think he would beat all three of them, if your trying to see who's "stupider".
Because when I made this thread, I didn't like Obama because he's a huge liar who practically conned the American people. However that didn't qualify him as stupid in my book until I saw all of the videos that people linked showing him saying stupid things.
edit on 25-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Who is stupider?

Petty self-absorbed people who take delight in ridiculing others while feigning perfection themselves.

I think debate the issues while not resorting to personal attacks is a good rule to follow, no matter which side of an issue you fall on. That gives a person credibility. Pointing out things like mistakes in words from people who are in the spotlight all the time is entirely petty and immature.

It's what a person would expect of children under the age of twelve; not from a person of voting age.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Who is stupider?

Petty self-absorbed people who take delight in ridiculing others while feigning perfection themselves.
I disagree, that wouldn't qualify me as stupid, that would qualify me as "petty" and "self-absorbed".

I think debate the issues while not resorting to personal attacks is a good rule to follow, no matter which side of an issue you fall on. That gives a person credibility. Pointing out things like mistakes in words from people who are in the spotlight all the time is entirely petty and immature.
Petty, immature, and hilarious.

I think they are stupid, and if you don't like it or disagree, that sucks, because the First Amendment allows me to speak freely, and I choose to laugh at people who I think are stupid yet a good portion of the American population takes seriously. Is that petty and immature? I don't really care.

And this isn't exactly a serious political debate thread, it's just some stupid things they've said over the months that I got a kick out of. If you want to talk seriously about the stances that presidential candidates take on key issues, you can start a thread for that, but that wasn't my purpose in making this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Bush, didn't exactly come across that conservative, Bachmann does seem rather unintelligent, as for Sarah Palin what does exactly VP do, they go to funerals.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well let see, who keeps enabling the politicians like this? Who keeps voting for them even when they have a record of proving that they are stupid, venal, arrogant, cowardly, idiots, raciest, etc? Who could change these idiots out?

The American VOTERS! So who is really the biggest idiot?

And yes I think that the government is being run for another agenda, but what if most of the American voters refused to vote for the status quo, and insisted on changing out their gang of thieves someone who might really start change? And started at the local and state levels and worked up to the top.

I have to go with the people who keep on voting for the same bunch as my answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by barkingdogamato
The American VOTERS! So who is really the biggest idiot?

I agree with what you are saying but the American people are continually given a very limited choice of "legitimate" contenders, most of which aren't much difference than one another. When you combine that with a percentage of the population that has been hoodwinked into blindly following one party or another and it's a slamdunk for the current political system we have in place.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Id say it is a tie,I still laugh at Bush's word Strategery..LMAO

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
In the past decade, America has encountered some of the stupidest politicians to set foot on the earth. I think the top 3 idiots are Sarah Palin, George Bush, and Michele Bachmann.

There is one question that always comes into my mind when discussing these three: How can a single American citizen take them seriously as politicians? They're so stupid! Bush went to Yale, but I've known McDonalds cashiers who are 10X smarter than him!

How can anyone buy into the words 'hope and change' without understanding their context?

"Vote for me and I will set your free!"

I know a lot of inelegant people who do dumb and immoral things. On the flip side, I know a lot of laid back people who have a higher moral standard than inelegant people.

Bill Clinton was a master manipulator, and he ended up cheating on his wife.

George Bush was a laid back cowboy, and he was faithful as hell to his wife and country. Bush had blind faith in his country, which caused him to do controversial things for security sake.

When it comes to women who run for office, I truly believe gender bias is keeping them from winning. Hilary, Palin, and Bachmann will never-ever become president of the United States. Even though they represent three distinct ideologies, not a singe one of them will win a party's nomination. Each one has their flaws, but none of them broke through. It presents an interesting conundrum.

edit on 7/25/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Bush thinks he's smarter than everyone in the room, but what comes out his mouth is jumbled mess. That is he revs up the Engine but doesn't engage any gear before driving off the cliff.

Palin, I think she's knows she's not the knife in the Drawer, but appears to confuse the Listeners by speaking totally meaningless jibberish.

Bachmann, is probably the only person in the USA that doesn't want to accept the truth about her husband is a complete gay moron hanging on for a free ride.

But the Question was who was the most Stupiderer, so I have to say in all honesty, the American Tax Payers. Not only did they promote Bush to the most Stupidest President of all time, but they did it TWICE !!! And they actually came close to having Palin as the Vice President. And I said Tax Payer rather than Voters because they accept all the Crap Policies Imposed by their Presidents

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

OP ur a typical leftist troll.....boooosshhhhh baaaadd.... conservatives stooooooopppiiidddddd.........turn off msnbc
I don't watch any mainstream media outlets. The only television shows that I hear about that stuff from is The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Real Time With Bill Maher, but I watch those 'cause they're funny.

I come to this website for news. I don't need a reporter reading a teleprompter to tell me what's going on in the world when there are thousands of unbiased people here who aren't pushing an agenda and are more than happy to supply this website with news.

and go outside and get some sun
Have you been outside lately? As appealing as spending all day soaked in sweat and sunburned from the 100*+ weather sounds.....it doesn't.

are you sh***in' me?

ATS members have no agenda?!!

sol you get your news and opinions from comedians (maher is an idiot and not funny) and ATS.

cool
, besides your op didn't say "who "says" stupider things"...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

No one in their right mind should ever vote for Palin or Bachmann. These women should not be voted into Anything. I feel sorry for anyone who actually supports either of them. edit on 25-7-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

now you are just being sexist.

but they were and did a good job.

so if bachman or palin get the POTUS position are you going to canada or mexico?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would have to say bush. Definitly. But how can a reptilian be so damn stupid. Its a damn disgrace

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm placing my vote for Obama.

Of course you are.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sgtrocknroll

Last time I checked...any Republican convention or Rally.

Sorry that the Right Wingers are Racist. Not my fault

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

your right about the founding fathers being exceptionally intelligent, but are a bit too strong when you say deeply religious. A few were very vocal about not believing there to be a god.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's funny you say that in the face of no evidence, with your previous attempt in photography resulting in a megalithic fail.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I proclaim "Stupider" is a word...

please feel free to use it as you please..

I vote ..bush..palin..then that other chic...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think threads and people that bash others for mistakes they make in public (no matter who they are) is extremely sad. Do people do this to make themselves feel better?

I always have felt that if you are going to criticize other people's intelligence you better be prepared for yours to be criticized as well. I consider myself of average intelligence and I have my different strengths and weaknesses and I make many mistakes while speaking publicly or just trying to talk to someone normally. Was King George VI (the one from The King's Speech) an idiot or poor ruler because he stuttered?

People aren't perfect. If you don't like people's policies that's one matter but both sides of the isle make mistakes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

OP ur a typical leftist troll.....boooosshhhhh baaaadd.... conservatives stooooooopppiiidddddd.........turn off msnbc
I don't watch any mainstream media outlets. The only television shows that I hear about that stuff from is The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Real Time With Bill Maher, but I watch those 'cause they're funny.

I come to this website for news. I don't need a reporter reading a teleprompter to tell me what's going on in the world when there are thousands of unbiased people here who aren't pushing an agenda and are more than happy to supply this website with news.

and go outside and get some sun
Have you been outside lately? As appealing as spending all day soaked in sweat and sunburned from the 100*+ weather sounds.....it doesn't.

are you sh***in' me?

ATS members have no agenda?!!

sol you get your news and opinions from comedians (maher is an idiot and not funny) and ATS.

cool
, besides your op didn't say "who "says" stupider things"...

If you actually read his post, you would see that he says that he gets his news from this site, and that he watches said comedians because they're funny.

reply to post by fooks

How exactly is his comment sexist? Also do you have any proof? People aren't going to believe you if don't have evidence to back your claims up.

Same applies to you.

reply to post by barkingdogamato

Come to think of it, this is probably the best answer. I mean who's to say Bachmann, Palin, and Bush aren't just acting stupid to appeal to a certain voter base? It works on some level for them, so I guess in a way, they are smart, so I guess I will change my answer to the people.
edit on 26-7-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join