It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

news.yahoo.com

Foreign journalists on Friday spoke of their distress after being asked to remove their bras for a security check before being allowed into the offices of Israel's prime minister

Each of the women was taken behind a curtain in the lobby of the entrance hall and patted down before being told to undress, then their bras were passed out in full view of male and female colleagues and security personnel, to be put through an x-ray machine.

Their personal effects were also emptied out
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is a bit much. I guess they are figuring that these gals had bras made of C4. But it goes to show how far we have reduced ourselves to combat the absolute insanity of the Muslim extremist movement. It would appear that there is no end to the degregation that the government will subject folks to under the guise of security.

This is exactly the kinds of thing that is a victory for those who hate western civilization and by giving them victory after victory is to die a death by 1000 cuts.

Fascinating that we have western women removing their underwear due to the threat coming from a culture that wants to cover every inch of a woman's body under the notion of modesty.

Nice that this would never happen to a devote female Muslim reporter. Its tough to be a reporter when you can't get an education or drive.

Lets wait a bit and this will be coming to the US soon and then we'll really get some momentum behind the "See something, Say something" program out of DHS.

The level of civil rights and simply normal human interaction that have eroded in the past 10 years is absolutely sickening

news.yahoo.com
edit on 23-7-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why do I think this was some male idea..............sigh

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I guess you can never be too safe.
I can believe that they are that paranoid.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

This is a bit much. I guess they are figuring that these gals had bras made of C4. But it goes to show how far we have reduced ourselves to combat the absolute insanity of the Muslim extremist movement. It would appear that there is no end to the degregation that the government will subject folks to under the guise of security.

This is exactly the kinds of thing that is a victory for those who hate western civilization and by giving them victory after victory is to die a death by 1000 cuts.

Fascinating that we have western women removing their underwear due to the threat coming from a culture that wants to cover every inch of a woman's body under the notion of modesty.

Nice that this would never happen to a devote female Muslim reporter. Its tough to be a reporter when you can't get an education or drive.

Lets wait a bit and this will be coming to the US soon and then we'll really get some momentum behind the "See something, Say something" program out of DHS.

The level of civil rights and simply normal human interaction that have eroded in the past 10 years is absolutely sickening.

news.yahoo.com
edit on 23-7-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

Greetings:

Well put.

Considering the "news of the day" and how pervasive the rampant intrusion is in our daily lives "to prevent terror," your incisive view of the situation is refreshing.

We do no think that one has to wait for very long as the peeps are beginning to feel the oppression in the name of security and will make the connection soon and then all hell will break loose.

Just wait until there are no SS checks and the USGOV-issued food stamp credit cards don't work.

A man who cannot feed his family no matter how hard he tries - is a dangerous man.

Keep adding to your "emergency" supplies (including toilet paper and beans and rice) and stay prepared.

Good luck to all and keep reading and learning.

Knowledge is power.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes, the threat of a bomb, will require us to submit to anal probes to board a bus or enter a public building or do anything with other people.

It will be easy: You expose your anus, they insert the lubricated (and condommed) ass-probe to gaze up your rectum and ensure no bombs, then you board the bus. What, what's the problem? Don't be an ass about your ass. Loosen your sphincters, to tighten our grip on tyranny, okay?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Hmmmm, it tis an interesting story. Thank you for keeping us abreast of the situation.

Hopefully, these type of searches will go bust, and no longer be kneaded

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I only have one question.

How many people have died from an explosive bra?

I agree - anything the Israelis roll out in security will now be rolled out in the United States at a much wider level. At least until the evil in charge is removed from power.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Only the other day the wire in my girlfriends bra set off metal detectors when she was going through customs in Germany. So she then had to go through an enhanced pat down by 2 security officers !

I guess with some women wearing gel filled bra's they could pose as a security risk , gel could easily be C4 or some similar type of explosive. Its a good job they dont ban women with implants or almost no female reporter would get through.

edit on 23-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Without a video, I don't believe it happened.

How much longer will we allow this death cult to ruin our lives? Our security forces are causing more damage than the death cultists have done so far. We should no longer permit immigration of the death cultists to our nation, and should expel all the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I agree with you. When you cross the line and a religion becomes a political ideology, you cease to have freedom of religion. Islam is a political ideology as much as it is a religion that is fundamentally opposed to western values.

They will destroy us by the very freedoms we give them. Freedoms they would never consider giving to their own people. It is time to cease immigration from Muslim countries or to anyone who identifies themselves as Muslim and expell all who are not citizens, regardless of visa status.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with asking women to remove their bras, I usually don't have to ask.
We demand proof of this allegation, anyway - where's the photos or videos?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I agree with you. When you cross the line and a religion becomes a political ideology, you cease to have freedom of religion. Islam is a political ideology as much as it is a religion that is fundamentally opposed to western values.

They will destroy us by the very freedoms we give them. Freedoms they would never consider giving to their own people. It is time to cease immigration from Muslim countries or to anyone who identifies themselves as Muslim and expell all who are not citizens, regardless of visa status.

Isn't this an article about journalists wanting to interview the Israeli Prime Minister in Israel? Were the journalists Muslims?

Or is this just typical ATS opportunism to display your anti Muslim hatred, regardless of topicality?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

The story is about journalists. I guess I jumped the gun on the Muslim bit. After all there are tons of Hindus, Buddists, Christians and Jews running into buildings with bombs on their backs each day so I could have confused those those fanatics with the Muslim fanatics who are running into buldings blowing themselves up (you know, like they just did last week in India).

Sorry about that

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Yes, you're probably right. Muslims are the only ones behind terror and violence in the world. The world would be a peaceful place without those darn mooslums getting in the way of the angelic Israeli's just trying to live in peace on land they stole.

Carry on with your muslim bashing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would like to see this bra ban nationwide for anyone under 40 yrs old,

In the 60's women fought to ban the bra now they want them? I don't understand the female brain.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

then their bras were passed out in full view of male and female colleagues and security personnel, to be put through an x-ray machine.

Very good strategy with security. Now there is only one more very obvious place for the security personnel to inspect. But something tells me that would be way over the line just for a journalist visit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join