It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Norwegian shooter talking into a headset? / 2nd shooter ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
www.bt.no...

Can someone PLEASE translate this article, twice I have heard mention of several witnesses mentioning that the gun man was spotted talking into his headset. Sadly, I cannot speak Norwegian.

If you can help me with this, then we might have found another clue.

If anyone can confirm this or dig up any more info, it would be most helpful.

Regards, L

Related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-7-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

juleol

posted on 103131p://bFriday2011 @ 10:10 PM this post

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Can someone translate this page, someone claims it says,

Anders Behring Breivik, the gunman, talked in headset during massacre

www.bt.no...

As a Norwegian I can confirm that the article says that.
My #ty translate of that part is: "bt.no has gotten information that the guy communicated using a headset during the massacre. Several eye witnesses confirm this observation."

Here is also a google translate of the whole article: link

Here is a post from the other thread.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.aftenposten.no...

Also rumour of a 2nd shooter????

I urgently need a translator.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I searched briefly, but couldn't find anything else.
Perhaps this will come out eventually, if not at least we have it documented.

Also another Norwegian article stated more then one fake police officer, but I have to go find it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

BT source

bt.no get last night announced that the perpetrator was talking in the headset during the massacre. This will be a number of eyewitnesses have observed. Whether this indicates that more can be shot, is still an open question. Police have not yet answered clearly whether they think there are several perpetrators involved. - The accused has given any information which is interesting for us, says Acting Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim to TV 2

other source

A 23-year-old neo-Nazi from Paradise is in custody after police found two pistols, one kg explosives and two police uniforms with him.

The second source is some other guy who was arrested what looks like 2001.
edit on 22-7-2011 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So it appears; if he was using a head set most likely he did not act alone.

What other reason would he have a head set; other than to talk to fellow criminals/murderers.

So whats bad about this is what if these other people that were helping his attack are still out there loose planting bombs and killing people? In The Forests around the Camp?

It must be chaos there right now

edit on 22-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I wonder if this is the article I was hearing about, could be.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The aftenposten article seems to be nearly a decade old, so I doubt that is related to this incident.

Edit: Interesting how he had two police uniforms though. You can btw use google translate to give you at least a rough translation.

edit on 22-7-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe he's just delusional and chatting to his imaginary partner in crime. Let's hope so and there's not more headcases still out there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Could it have been earplugs in his ear?

I saw a policeman standing there with earplugs in my ears. He said "I would like to gather everyone together." So he ran in and started shooting at people. Then we ran down to the beach and began to swim, says Hana.

www.aftenposten.no...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great thread ...I am amazed like many? hat it is being reported as a lone wolf act.

It is so sad almost beyond words.

If it is a Norwegian nationalist he has set back his cause a thousand years.

The powers do not want people proud of their heritage walking around they want ignorance.

So he has done the work for them , and that is highly suspicious.

Complete multinational integration in the west may have taken a twenty year leap thanks to this cowardly barbaric act.

Why didn't he take on men?...not kids.

Pathetic cowardly deed.

A false flag?.....is Obama a muslim?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

The aftenposten article seems to be nearly a decade old, so I doubt that is related to this incident.

editted, cheers - i was so busy looking for the translate button I didn't notice the date, that still leave one article though

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here is the google translate for that bt.no article: link

It has been speculated that the alleged offender Anders Breivik Behring was the only terrorist attack. bt.no get last night announced that the perpetrator was talking in the headset during the massacre. This will be a number of eyewitnesses have observed.

edit on 22-7-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
From www.abovetopsecret.com...

groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile Translate to EnglishTranslated (View Original) We are a small fellow gang in Oslo who would like us to take jegerprøven this summer. Anybody have good suggestions for where to take classes? It would be nice if the main piece of the course was held in a location with proximity to public transportation, then we have some limited access to car. In addition, we are looking for an affordable option (not Røgeberg :,) And preferably in association with a nice hunter - and fishing where we can continue to train and develop ourselves. We are all shooters from before. Anders

small fellow gang in Oslo?

groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile Translate to EnglishTranslated (View Original) Do we have mentioned this subject before, and that it was other than I had trouble finding magazines for Beretta 71 Well, now I finally got the finger and ordered one from Germany and arrived today without too many problems. Purchased fromsaid = D & q = www.cds-ehrenreich.de... "rel = nofollow target = _blank> www.cds-ehrenreich.de..., 35 EUR for 1 piece Beretta 71 magazine. This was a new mag, with a plastic bottom. Original costs 50 EUR. Porto 10 EUR. The package was stopped in customs, 90 NOK VAT + 70 NOK handling fee. Total price for the magazine was making for me about 535 NOK. It was a bit expensive for a small fisemag I think, but they are completely impossible to find in Norway, so ... CDS has no webshop solution, secure payment by card is not a alternative. I paid with international transfer directly to bank account theirs, it worked fine. Had close contact by mail all the way, and relatively quick delivery. They managed to spell my name Anders B Rei Vik, but the package could reach the road ahead. So therefore, this current small recommendation for those in search of magazines, which may be difficult to obtain at home. Soon the NOPs vårfelt, so I used two magazines. Ken has not followed the path their situation in the past, it becomes Wronghead this year? Anders

Beretta 71 magazine?

groups.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.rogalandsavis.no...

does anyone see where it claims false policemen were seen at both events?

Trying to google translate, but it aint loading.
edit on 113131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
guy is clearly an asset

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

From the beginning, the fact that this huge blast in Oslo was presented by msmedias as having been perpetrated almost meanwhile the shooting at Utoeya AND THAT both events were attributed to the ONLY suspect smells obviously fishy.

The murderer operating in Utoeya was more than probably acting in concert with an accomplice whose job was to detonate the charge in Oslo in time.

As for their motive... fishy as well... not to mention the hugeness of the blast in Oslo, where an entire building seems to have equally suffered from the basement to the top... Preplanted explosives, anyone ?...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

Well, obviously both targets were linked to the norvegian left-wing party ; could somewhat "explain" why such a neonazi norwegian crazy moron went such "berserk".

More to see and learn in the coming days, anyway.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0sp3r0

Preplanted explosives, anyone ?...

In my mind a car bomb is a preplanted explosive. You put it in a place to cause maximum damage. The IRA (dont know so much about the UDA etc) used car bombs and truck bombs continuously and the damage done by them was terrifying.

The man also ran a farm and wouldve had access to fertiliser and as you probably know fertiliser can be used to make bombs. Nice supply of bomb material right there.

Regardless the guy is a crackpot and whether there was a second shooter or the guy was talking to himself remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ficargul

The IRA (dont know so much about the UDA etc) used car bombs and truck bombs continuously and the damage done by them was terrifying.

The man also ran a farm and wouldve had access to fertiliser and as you probably know fertiliser can be used to make bombs. Nice supply of bomb material right there.

Right, Oklahoma blast was impressive too as for a "vehicule attack" ; what made me think about some preplanted explosive (you know what I mean) was the down-top regularity of the damages, as stated before. Recent news evoked a 500kg charge, so indeed : why not,all in all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join