It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in footage in aftermath of bomb explosion in Oslo, Norway [video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

www.examiner.c... om/unexplained-phenomena-in-national/ufo-spotted-footage-aftermath-of-bomb-explosion-oslo-norway-video

At least one person was killed and several were injured when a bomb went off in Oslo, Norway on Friday, July 22, 2011. It didn't take long after this tragic event for people to discover UFOs in the televised news footage of the scene.

It appears that the first person to spot the UFOs and contribute online videos of the unexplained phenomenon was YouTube user Spartan300Hoplites, a 20 year old who is based out of the United Kingdom.

This keen observer actually posted two videos of the UFO, but removed the second video shortly after sharing it. The initial video is still available at this time. You can launch it at the left side of this page, or at the following link: UFO spotted in the aftermath of Oslo, Norway bombing [video]

The video is actually a recording of a televised news report; the cameraman zooms in on the mysterious object high above the buildings in the scene. Perhaps someone will be able to find and post a clearer image of the UFO as the story develops. Check it out, and share your thoughts below.

In case you haven't noticed, UFO sightings have been reported at the site of many natural and man-made disasters, catastrophes, or other newsworthy events.

Continue reading on Examiner.com UFO spotted in footage in aftermath of bomb explosion in Oslo, Norway [video] - National unexplained phenomena | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
its a street light hanging on wires, pretty common in europe.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's a traffic light or camera. If you watch the BBC footage of the bomb blast, you will clearly see that it is suspended on a cable that traverses the street. Sorry!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wonder why he removed the second video, or if it was removed for him as you tube likes to do on occasion. It is interesting footage though indeed.

If it is a streetlight, then why isnt it still there at all times through the video?
edit on 22-7-2011 by onehuman because: added question

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry, icepack. Your post wasn't there when I posted mine. Great minds think alike, eh?! lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Man!!i saw this on BBC,news as they were panning around,and moving down screen,i rem thinking was that a strange street light??then the shot panned back and it was gone.

CRACKING SPOT!!! really top marks...and i can say,100% i saw this. good post.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crumpet97

np, where i live there is a saying, two idiots same thought

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

The Examiner hits a new low.

As the dust settles in Oslo, who would put a UFO spin on it?

Is there no end to exploiting death and disasters for page-clicks?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
its a street light hanging on wires, pretty common in europe.

Are you blind it is clearly a UFO!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
LOL they are everywhere haha

Its more than likely a plane, or something equally as mundane.

Its poor footage recorded off a screen.....im sure when we see the normal footage it will be a plane or a light.

Its more than likely bunting or some other hanging ornament.....i just saw some on BBC news draped over a road...well, above the road on a rope.

Hes a youtube whore, looking for views and a partnership. Anything is a UFO to these people!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
suspended Traffic lights ? no sorry they are clearly way to high over the building to have such a purpose, Iv lived in europe for 15 years and that is not a traffic light suspended by cables, What would be the point , you would cause more accidents just trying to look up at something so high

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

Yea I agree it is a good post! The TPTB doesn't want you to see the obvious it's a UFO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
suspended Traffic lights ? no sorry they are clearly way to high over the building to have such a purpose, Iv lived in europe for 15 years and that is not a traffic light suspended by cables, What would be the point , you would cause more accidents just trying to look up at something so high

Those people that said that work for the government and monitor our thinking on here!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

See.....its a lamp thing OVER the road...high up...theres loads of them in Oslo

Oh...and they come in different shapes and sizes too....use google earth, go to Oslo, look at them

DEBUNKED

edit on 22-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Another angle at a different spot in Oslo...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What a dreadful clip. I guess it was taken with a phone and the person was running or staggering down the street, but the quality is about as bad as it gets. We can draw no conclusions from this clip, it's too poor in quality and there's only a frame or two that show the "object".

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
See.....its a lamp thing OVER the road...high up...theres loads of them in Oslo

I think you cracked it, the lower part (in shade) looks exactly like the shape in the clip. The upper part of the fixture in the clip may have been obscured due to the horrible quality of the clip and the gray background (not sure if it was overcast or if maybe that's dust from the explosion). Regarding the comment above that it "disappears" later in the clip, the person is moving and the perspective is constantly changing, so the object was probably still there but the person and moved slightly and so it didn't show up when they panned the second time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Exactly.....i dont think this really deserves any more analysis, its a blatant attempt to HOAX people.

After watching the vid a few more times....you can even see the ropes/wires holding it...the guy ensures his camera goes out of focus at this point...but they are clearly visible

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

our human space family is here. theyre patiently waiting for the right time to remove the illuminati and all their minions. weve been through so much of this terror and war enough is enough. every terrorist act is perpertrated by these same clowns that want control. their time is almost up. watch as events unfold and our space family is introduced!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Discussed here

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join