It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Norway being Punished by the NWO?

page: 1
8

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
On the front page of BBC there's breaking news of a large explosion in Olso, Norway, near the government headquarters

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo
www.bbc.co.uk...

What is Norway being punished for by The Powers That Be? (NWO/Bankers etc)

The first thing that comes to mind is this story from May

Norway block Bailout Aid To Greece, More Countries Like Finland May Follow
currency-blog.com...

Norway suspends payment to Greece
business.financialpost.com...

The other possibility is below, if anyone does have any evidence on this please reply:-

On BBC News yesterday there was a story warning against giving the Swine Flu Vaccine to children as it has been shown to cause Narcolepsy. In the article it says the research was carried out in Finland and Sweden, if anyone has any information which also links this to Norway please reply with it. A lot of very powerful people will be fuming that such an article was published on BBC News. The key reason for the Swine Flu vaccine was to damage developing ovaries using Polysorbate 80, so the whole idea is that children need to be receiving this vaccine to reduce the population on the long term. So far though, it would appear that the blast is most likely linked to the blocked bailout
edit on 22-7-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
thread exists already
here Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo


Different to this one actually, but thanks anyway



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


sorry about that i just read the title and assumed.



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


sorry about that i just read the title and assumed.


No worries, easily done



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I Would guess at an assassination attempt on the norwegian pm, his offices are located
in the vacinity of the bomb. It seems like tptb are resorting to any means necessary to
silence critics of their endless bailouts. Ofc it will be blamed on some homegrown
jihadist inspired by al qaeda.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Atzil321 because: I was wrong about this, the attacks are on going and consistent with a real terror attack.....



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Could it also be to do with them pulling out of the NATO mission in Libya?



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I Would guess at an assassination attempt on the norwegian pm, his offices are located
in the vacinity of the bomb. It seems like tptb are resorting to any means necessary to
silence critics of their endless bailouts. Ofc it will be blamed on some homegrown
jihadist inspired by al qaeda.


Yep, either an assassination attempt or a warning shot being fired



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well if the NWO can't even assassinate some old dude then I don't think we have much to fear from them.

They apparantly are very incompetent.



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Could it also be to do with them pulling out of the NATO mission in Libya?


Ahhhh!! Damn fine point www.acus.org...

So there's at least a couple of solid reasons already



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'll be keeping a close eye on Norway's actions now after this.



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Well if the NWO can't even assassinate some old dude then I don't think we have much to fear from them.

They apparantly are very incompetent.


I remember with Benazir Bhutto they tried and missed, and kept trying until they finished her off

They'll deal with the Norway PM one way or another I'm sure



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
I'll be keeping a close eye on Norway's actions now after this.


Exactly, they're in the spotlight now



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


They have been on borrowed time since they leaked thatunderground stockpiling story..
TBPB are like elephants they never forget..
Regards
Plazmuh



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


They have been on borrowed time since they leaked thatunderground stockpiling story..
TBPB are like elephants they never forget..
Regards
Plazmuh


I need to look into this mfc1PLAZMUH

Thanks



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Could it also be to do with them pulling out of the NATO mission in Libya?




I'd think that is more likely....


Something along the lines of

"Look, don't pull out because you are also a target"



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another reason to add to the possible motives...

Norway to recognise Palestine if peace talks fail Read more: www.icenews.is...


Norway’s foreign minister has announced that the country will be among the first to recognise a Palestinian state if negotiations with Israel fail to make headway by September. A nine-month deadline has been set by the Palestinians for proclaiming independence, which would also coincide with the completion of Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s two-year effort to set up the basic institutions of a state.


That would create some really unhappy campers for sure.



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Another reason to add to the possible motives...

Norway to recognise Palestine if peace talks fail Read more: www.icenews.is...


Norway’s foreign minister has announced that the country will be among the first to recognise a Palestinian state if negotiations with Israel fail to make headway by September. A nine-month deadline has been set by the Palestinians for proclaiming independence, which would also coincide with the completion of Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s two-year effort to set up the basic institutions of a state.


That would create some really unhappy campers for sure.



WOW Hessling, now there are three good reasons



new topics

top topics



 
8

log in

join