It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Osama Bin Laden was framed? Clearing a Dead Man's name.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What I am about to reveal is very controversial, and many of you may be enraged or disgusted that I'm trying to clear the name of man who supposedly killed many thousands of innocent people. But I assure you that my intentions are not to cause any offence but to reveal the truth which has been hidden for so long...

This is a statement which might shock many of you because this leads to the question - who really caused the horrific events of 9/11?
Due to recent events, many people have lost faith in the media, the police and the politicians due to the Phone Hacking scandal, and it is because of this it has led me to believe that Osama Bin Laden was a scapegoat, just like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad.

Why?

Because of this:

and this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This sure does lead to a path of frightening revelations because it means that Governments around the world are all cooked up in a sinister worldwide conspiracy to cover MAJOR events where if anyone attempts to whistle blow, they end up committing suicide or die of unknown causes just before a major investigation. Sounds familiar of any recent events?

Not many people know that, after September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden issued a statement on tape that he had nothing to do with the attacks on America and that such actions were against the teachings of Islam. Americans were prevented from accessing this information because we were told that Osama could possibly have an embedded "secret code" in the tape that would alert other terrorists cells to "activate" and target other American cities.

Here is the full statement of Osama Bin laden's speech you WERE NOT ALLOWED to hear or read:

viewzone2.com...

" I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

This is claim by Bin Laden is also apparent in mainstream news at that time except they have been dismissed as lies and we were made to believe that he was the culprit.

Asked Sunday if he believed bin Laden's denial, President Bush said, "No question he is the prime suspect. No question about that."

articles.cnn.com...:US

On May 1st 2011, Osama Bin Laden was shot and killed by the orders of the US Government and his body was quickly buried at sea and he carried all the terrible secrets of the US Government and the CIA with him to his grave.

The rest is history from then.

I know many of you may feel extreme hatred towards Bin Laden, and I'm in no way saying that he was a Saint. But that is the thing - how can we be so sure that he was the culprit when you cannot trust what the media or government wants you to know?

And to any Government snoopers around here, I've got just one question for you:

WHY?... Just WHY... at the cost of thousands of innocent people...?

***Peace***

Sources:
www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...
viewzone2.com...
www.public-action.com...
edit on 22-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Be careful when you answer the door, the CIA willing be waiting with the"mother of all anal-probes"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A lady here at work says her father has an old magazine, I think it's Time, with a picture in it of Osama Bin Laden shaking hands with a man. The caption says "Secret Service Agent Shakes Hands with Freedom Fighter Osama Bin Laden". Oh what a difference a few years can make. This is what torques me more than anything- the hypocrisy of our government when it comes to dealing with foreign countries. Foreign leaders that we spent years supporting financially are suddenly so evil that we can't sleep until we see their regimes toppled. It's insanity.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
you do relize that the majority on this website do not belive in the "official story" ?
it like peaching to the choir.
but I respectfuly will not engage in discussion of 9/ll not here at least . the forum is ripe whith shenagians off all sorts
-jplaysguitar

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Many people, including myself, believe Osama died December of 2001. Lots of references to the date around the internet.

Just look at this search of youtube: Search for "Osama Bin Laden died in 2001"

Also, being a 9-11 Truther - I never believed it was orchestrated from OBL anyway. Our government is all about false flags, just like Hitler and the Reichstag Fire.

Good thread.

edit on 22-7-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I remember this.

When 9/11 first took place Osama Bin Laden did come out and say he was not responsible for it, but it was reported in Arabic news channels that he was happy it was done. It was a weird report.

Later on it got stuffed somewhere obviously.

Theres more here than meets the eye but I don't doubt for one minute that Murdoch is behind a lot of ugly.

S & F great post!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranzeThanks, Cass. Each day the world is a little brighter because people like you won't swallow the bs our govt' serves up. Soon, the group of dweebs will descend and attempt to destroy your credibility, question your patriotism and tell us about how you are dishonoring the 'victims'. Horsehockey! Keep it up, the world is waking up from this bad dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

you do relize that the majority on this website do not belive in the "official story" ?

I'd say it's 50/50 on here and 5% inside job vs 95% OS in the real world.
Otherwise there would be more of a stink in the media. You can't use the 'Rupert Murdoch controls the media' anymore. (he never did)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Bin Laden was a scumbag terrorist, end of story. If anyone is guilty of anything its him. He may not have taken the lives himself but the ideas came from his head.

You will never clear his name so there is no point in trying.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
...you do relize that the majority on this website do not belive in the "official story" ?

I'd say it's 50/50 on here and 5% inside job vs 95% OS in the real world.
Otherwise there would be more of a stink in the media. You can't use the 'Rupert Murdoch controls the media' anymore. (he never did)

I think it's more than 50/50. There are lots of people who don't believe the gov't is telling the entire truth, but that doesn't mean they necessarily need to believe all these idiotic claims of lasers from otuer space, secret hush-a-boom controlled demolitions, or whatever either. I've said many times that the gov't is covering up large scale incompetence becuase they don't want to admit the military leaders of the most powerful nation in all of human history slipped on banana peels and stumbled into walls during a terrorist attack. It's just that these truthers insist on ignoring this because in their world of abject paranoia, anyone who disagrees with them is either a goosestepping puppet or a secret gov't agent. They can't resolve the contradiction that people can distrust the gov't AS WELL AS dismiss these ridiculous conspiracy stories.

The possibility that Bigfoot exists has far, far more plausibility than any of this "Was Osama framed" bit. Don't believe me? Ask any Bigfoot researcher.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
haarp
second line

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh, how easy it is to exploit a man that's been dead for 10 years as the prime suspect in a terrorist attack when he's no longer alive to defend himself.

Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Bin Laden was a scumbag terrorist, end of story. If anyone is guilty of anything its him. He may not have taken the lives himself but the ideas came from his head.

You will never clear his name so there is no point in trying.

Don't you think it's a little strange that a family friend of the president would attack this country? The Bush's and the Bin Laden's have been in bed together for a long time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Bin Laden was a scumbag terrorist, end of story.

He certainly was a terrorist, but something that always struck me as strange about him and about the Taliban in general is they never lied about anything. If one of their leaders is killed you would think they'd try to hide that fact, but they don't. They've always been very upfront about what attacks they performed and which ones they didn't perform, and who in their ranks was killed or still alive. They've never taken credit for something they didn't do, and they've never before denied responsibility for an attack that they did commit. Even though they're terrorists and are involved in the murder of innocent people, at the same time they have a rather strange code of honor that they follow, part of which seems to be that they never lie. So with that in mind, one has to wonder about the video in the OP. If Bin Laden was behind 9-11 and then made a video saying he wasn't involved, it would be the first time I'm aware of where he flat-out lied about something. And it would be truly out of character for him to execute such a massive plan and not take credit for it. The only reason he would do that is if he feared reprisals, and he never gave any indication that he feared America or his own death.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
if he was guilty he should have been charged and put on trial. that is the american way.

executing without trial sends a message to the world that the legal system and justice system that they hold us all to is flawed, because it cannot allow a guilty man to walk free when it doesn't meet it's standards of guilt.

it says that we think he's guilty, we feel he's guilty, we want him to be guilty, but we can't prove it. a bullet to the head solves this flaw.

it's also strange that he was never charged by the f.b.i for 9/11. i'm sure with all the detainee's in guantanamo, waterboarding and torture, they could have found eyewitness to testify that bin laden ordered the attack.

but then the american public would have been made aware on public record of all the war crimes that may have been committed to get "witnesses".

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What really bothers me is WHY do all the investigations by the Governments always come across as incompetent. THERE IS NEVER A TIME WHERE PEOPLE CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THEY (THE GOVT) HAVE DONE THEIR JOB.

Even those who believe in the true story still feel within themselves that some things are still not right with it. What they dont realise is it's intuition.

I also HAVE NOT EVER looked at Osama Bin Ladens Eyes and thought to myself that this man is truly capable of murdering that many innocent people. Saddam...maybe, his eyes tell me he's done wrong. Osama...I always sat there, when seeing him on TV, and thought "Wow, I cannot believe this man has planned and executed the deaths of so many people". What I fail to realise is it is probably my intuition too.

NO-ONE can confidently say that his death and burial was not carried out under suspicious circumstances. NO PHOTOS. I mean, the Govt allows raw war footage from previous wars...but they wont allow the Osama operation....TO APPEASE SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THAT CLOSURE...DO THEY REALLY FEEL CLOSURE NOW?

It is truly sad that we have to live in a world where lieing is the status quo for Governments worldwide...beause I will not disregard Middle East and African governments too....well, Africa can be forgiven due to the state of affairs they were left in after the occupying nations left their countries, not before destroying the main source of income.

In the end, we will only ever know the truth if we truly band together and fight for it, literally and physically...and we know the chances of that happening, FOR THIS PURPOSE ALONE, not just because people want a better way of life...It wont be possible to co-ordinate the masses together enough, in the western world, to achieve such an objective.

The enemy knows us too well. Sun Tzu.

Peace and love to all my relations.
edit on 22-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Framed? No. If anything he partaked in this sharade willingly, convieniently "hiding out" where we want to build an oil and gas pipeline through, to access 16 Trillion dollars worth of natural gas and oil. I seriously doubt he was in the country longer than necessarry to shoot a couple of videos of him stalking up and down some mountain wielding an AK. He was as much an operative as he was in the 80s under the name tim osman.

www.worldpress.org...

In 1996 Bridas, an argentinian oil company, finalizes a deal with the Afghan goverment and the taliban. In August 1998 Alciada bombs the embassy in Nairobi and the us retaliates with missile strikes against afghanistan. In 2000 cole happend and we are again reassured that Alciada is very real and very dangerous. In early 2001 unocoal and us goverment officials try one last time to come to therms with the taliban, to finalize the pipeline project. Almost a year later, the WTC false flag operation is carried out.

While America couldnt get his hands on an "Taliban terrorist", they reactivated an old war horse of the Soviet war, Bin Laden, aka Tim Osman and had the culprit "hide" in Afghanistan and presto, the ousting of the uncooperative Taliban regime was underway.

Of course there is no hiding Tim Osmans past and his close cooperations with the CIA against the soviets. The official story is "he turned against us".

video.google.de...

The idea behind it is sheer genius. They didnt create simply the "evil Afghan Taliban" but an group of their own creation, whose "headquarters" they can shift anywhere they need it to be. According to the video linked Chavez has been accused of being a member of alqaeda. But I think too much of this operation is in the open by now to still use it and other means will be employed to justify military intervention. Do not expect to hear a whole lot about alqaeda anytime soon.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

So, using your thought process, what was the reason Osama and his merry bunch of murderers tried to knock down the Towers in 1993? What pipeline were they trying to build then?

Your utter lack of knowledge of the history in that part of the world is showing.

edit on 23-7-2011 by vipertech0596 because: add

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Must have something to do with this.

January Gas exploration rights for Yashlar block in eastern Turkmenistan awarded to Argentine firm; Bridas Production profits to be split 50-50 between Bridas and Turkmenistan government.

So if I am wrong, as you say, what do you think the plan of Bin Laden and Alqaeda was? Did they plan on randomly bombing us, because they hate our freedoms? Why do you think this "terrorist" was different from all the others and genuine, after we have established that the modus operandi outlined is neither new, nor uncommon AND after we have learned, that he was sheltered by the pakistani military to the end of his life?

and then of course on to
In 1996 Bridas, an argentinian oil company, finalizes a deal with the Afghan goverment and the taliban. In August 1998 Alciada bombs the embassy in Nairobi and the us retaliates with missile strikes against afghanistan. In 2000 cole happend and we are again reassured that Alciada is very real and very dangerous. In early 2001 unocoal and us goverment officials try one last time to come to therms with the taliban, to finalize the pipeline project. Almost a year later, the WTC false flag operation is carried out.

While America couldnt get his hands on an "Taliban terrorist", they reactivated an old war horse of the Soviet war, Bin Laden, aka Tim Osman and had the culprit "hide" in Afghanistan and presto, the ousting of the uncooperative Taliban regime was underway.

Of course there is no hiding Tim Osmans past and his close cooperations with the CIA against the soviets. The official story is "he turned against us".

video.google.de...

The idea behind it is sheer genius. They didnt create simply the "evil Afghan Taliban" but an group of their own creation, whose "headquarters" they can shift anywhere they need it to be. According to the video linked Chavez has been accused of being a member of alqaeda. But I think too much of this operation is in the open by now to still use it and other means will be employed to justify military intervention. Do not expect to hear a whole lot about alqaeda anytime soon.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

A lady here at work says her father has an old magazine, I think it's Time, with a picture in it of Osama Bin Laden shaking hands with a man. The caption says "Secret Service Agent Shakes Hands with Freedom Fighter Osama Bin Laden"

Maybe we should start there and go forward and see where Bin Laden messed up and pissed off some very high officials. I'm thinking maybe he owed us a favor for us giving them everything they needed to get the Soviets out and when it came time to pay up he just refused. They said ok and plan the whole 911 to frame him to send the U.S military and its allies in there to do what he wouldn't... Get the Taliban to chill so we could put a pipe line in and make enormous amounts of money. Now we are there and will never leave just like Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Germany and so on. Our govt is very corrupt I wish I was a heartless greedy liar so I could be in that inner circle and play with peoples lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join