It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBSA releases names of 30 men wanted in Canada for war crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

CBSA releases names of 30 men wanted in Canada for war crimes

news.nationalpost.com

The individuals have been accused of war crimes or crimes against humanity and are listed as subjects of Canada-wide warrants for removal from the country. They have been declared inadmissible to Canada for violation of human and international rights under the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act or similar international law.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The government has asked for citizen help in locating these people. I have to censor my thoughts here or be kicked off ATS for inappropriate comments.

While I do understand that the identity of some people is not brought to light until after others lay complaints against them, nevertheless where is the surveillance here?

I guess I'm happy to learn that they are being identified at long last.

Visit the Border Agency's website to see the pics and names. i will add more links as I find them.

news.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21-7-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why are there no war criminals from the good ol' u s of a on here? That would have been a punch right in the balls.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For a moment I had a glimmer of hope that they were referring to George Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Obama, Netanayuh, Harper or many of the other war criminals.

But no such luck

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Remember the comment by Trudeau about how living next door to the US was like sleeping with an elephant? That you're ok until the elephant rolls over? Well to summarize, the two seem to be in bed together, don't they?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All of those guys are labelled as hiding out in Ontario, Quebec or Alberta.

I guess these border cops are afraid to look into who is hiding out in Vancouver. I've met some pretty scary, yet pretty damn funny, immigrants in Surrey with sketchy combat backgrounds (usually from Somali).

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would like to know what all you think Bush and his people did to be considered war criminals and im not trying to be an idiot i genuinely want to know and if what they did are truly in violation of the Geneva Convention.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BMags
I would like to know what all you think Bush and his people did to be considered war criminals and im not trying to be an idiot i genuinely want to know and if what they did are truly in violation of the Geneva Convention.

How can they be considered war criminals when they refused to sign themselves into the International Criminal Court? American officials feel that they are above the law, that they are arbiters of global justice, and have no quarrel with invading countries and assassinating their leaders out of shear hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

No, but we still recognize the Geneva convention and The Law of Hague (they determine what war crimes are) and they can be tried and held accountable

But, Still you didnt give a reason as to how they are war criminals and I mean what laws did they break not just an opinion on it

again not trying to be an idiot or anything like that I just wanna know because its all i ever hear anyone say on these forums

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BMags
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

No, but we still recognize the Geneva convention and The Law of Hague (they determine what war crimes are) and they can be tried and held accountable

But, Still you didnt give a reason as to how they are war criminals and I mean what laws did they break not just an opinion on it

again not trying to be an idiot or anything like that I just wanna know because its all i ever hear anyone say on these forums

Have a quick look at this. It's a short but informative video and it should give you your answer

You can always do your own research too.

IT--

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Important Topic Update

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says suspected war criminal Cristobal Gonzales-Ramirez has been arrested in Alberta after authorities received several tips from the public.

Kenney said Gonzales-Ramirez, 44, belonged to a special army unit in Honduras, where his crimes are alleged to have been committed.

Gonzales-Ramirez first made a refugee claim in Canada in 2006, but was declared inadmissible a year later.

Kenney said a 2009 pre-removal assessment showed no indication he'd face any danger if he was sent home. He was scheduled for removal in March 2010 but vanished.

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BMags

reply to post by BMags

Well why don't you take a few moments of your time and actually look up what the US government has been claiming for the past 10 years and the reality on the ground.

I'm not versed with technical definitions of international law, but I certainly have capacity for common sense to determine right from wrong.

First off, the US has invaded, bombed, occupied and instilled proxy leadership in the countries of Afghanistan and Iraq.

They invaded Afghanistan under the pretense of stopping Bin Laden, and then changed stories when they brought in western contractors to take over reconstruction of the infrastructure that they bombed. The US also gave lots of money to warlords non-aligned with the Taliban in hopes that they would fight for them. Instead, they used the money to form private armies to protect their rebirth of opium production, which the Taliban abolished. The US, knowing that they can't beat these tribal warlords, nor could they control Afghanistan without them, joined them. US military forces and western contractors alike have been confirmed as guarding the opium crops.

The US also attacked the Afghan government, then the Taliban. They ousted them and replaced them with US-friendly government. Why? Because the Taliban wouldn't allow a western oil pipeline throughout their country (Clinton even bombed them in the 90s because of this).

The US invaded Iraq. This involved total occupation, assassination of government officials and instilling a pro-US government. They did this after threatening Iraq with invasion if they did not destroy a lot of their offensive weapon capability. This itself was based off of nothing but lies about a fictional "WMD attack on US soil in 45 minutes" claim told by the CIA informant "Curveball". The lie was also claimed that Saddam was involved with 9/11 somehow. Iraq complied with the resolution to destroy their missiles, only to be invaded anyways, now with their pants down.

During the Iraq occupation, a civil war broke out between Sunni, Shia and Kurd factions. The US was confirmed to have supported the Wolf Brigade, a renegade police group that mercilessly executed Iraqi civilians on video to instill shock on the Iraqi people. This is all part of the shock and awe strategy; this part itself was where the occupying force "tortures" the population into submission while their assets are taken over by the occupiers. These assets were guarded by private mercenary corporations, of which their personnel numbers actually outnumbered the US force presence itself. Remember, the actions of mercenaries are not accoutable by whoever hires them, hence why there were over a hundred thousand of them occupying oil fields, stealing Babylonian treasure, etc.

On top of these, intelligence operations were working diligently to capture many Iraqis, torture them, place them in camps, and sometimes even watch them die (I've heard of at least one instance in Afghanistan where CIA and Afghan soldiers stopped a train full of prisoners in the middle of a desert and shot them in the train cars).

Drone operations have been conducted in many regional countries. Usually the targets are designated by the CIA paying stooges with a handful of cash to deploy target transmitters. Many times they've simply taken the money and dumped the transmitter in say, a crowded market place. Many civilians have died from such airstrikes. The CIA themselves have even targeted "suspicious looking" civilians from way up in the sky.

Oh, and there's Libya. As the US lead the whole UN humanitarian no fly zone declaration, even before the speech was over, US and British cruise missiles were hitting government structures to assassinate government officials (especially Ghadaffi) and economic infrastructure. The US has targeted and murdered a few of Ghadaffi's children also, along with bombing hundreds of civilians and rebels alike.

Oh, and the rebels also happen to be directly linked to Islamic militant groups classified as terrorists by Western countries (they even fought us in Afghanistan and Iraq). This means the west is backing terrorists (along with Israel). I'm pretty sure thats considered illegal if any other country, say Iran, did it.

And don't forget special forces mobilization in Libya before the no fly zone was even implemented. They consisted of at least JTF-2, CIA and SAS, all there to assassinate government officials and support terrorists. They are also ground troops on foreign soil, which is an act of war.

The list goes on and on, and it's not just limited to the Bush regime.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A lawyer is speaking out against the publication of the names and photos on the gobernment's website, saying it undermines the principle of being innocent until proven guilty.

Article link here

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Second suspect on war crimes list nabbed by police.

Immigration and Citizenship Minister Jason Kenney stated that the men would not be tried in Canada. These are war crimes suspects who will be deported to face their accusers, as their entry into Canada was never approved.

Again I ask, how did they get in and manage to move around so easily? Do they all present forged papers that later proved to be false? Is there not a pre-screening done in the embassy of the immigrant's origin?

new topics

top topics

join