It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to Cops Worldwide!!! Very Important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
just listen... there is nothing i need to add to this search

mods please move to necessary forum i did not know where to put this.

Edit to Add:

i love that it is other countries that are revolting. America the great will suffer the most from it's laziness

edit on 21-7-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
cant hear anything besides music and whats this spost to be ? its a protest...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

The bottom of the video has English subtitles.

This is an interesting video, I really enjoyed the message the man had for the police from the people.

I was a little shocked too see the end when it turned out violent. I figured this would have been a peaceful thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Maybe his native language is not English.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

He certainly tells it how it is to the police....but........I think it fell on deaf ears i'm afraid!

We hear a lot of this going on thoughout Europe but it is'nt enough and time is running out for the global economy to get out of the downward spiral to collapse!

How I see it is .....Too many middle classes have too much to lose and are holding on to the tiny chance that everything will work itself out and the inevitable collapse wont happen!....imo anyway!
edit on 21-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: cant spell

edit on 21-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

a bully never expects to be met head on. a bully always thinks fear will subdue their subjects. a bully always stumbles in awe whence they are punched in the nose, cartilage shattering, blood splattering, tears pouring from the eyes..

I think it is reaching that climax when the cowards who hide behind badges or shields or riot suits will lay in shock as each has dozens of rightfully angry people kicking the crap out of them, screaming at them asking "why did you push us this far?" or "was the paycheck worth being a hitman, henchman or goon for the criminal enterprise?"

Imagine if there were a million William Wallace's at every protest?
edit on 21-7-2011 by rebeldog because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OK, I don't understand spanish but it seems to me that the cops started with the pepper spray. If it is indeed the case it a darn shame that this peacefull protest ended in violence. Even when they were told that they would not cause trouble or use violence of any way. These are sad days we live in.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

i always see these videos like this where the police are WAY out numbered... AND THE ONLY ONES FIGHTING!!!

the last thing they would expect, is that the horde of people, that are more than able to surround and entrap them, would realize that then act on it.

top topics

join