It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by audiopackrat
Been searching YouTube for 8X3X11. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. I found a video containing miniDV tapes with 8-3-11 and the "usernames"; ~178,000, ...68,000

...marble hornets, anyone?
AGAIN?

another dude is trying to make 1 mln views of his vid?
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

I promise it's on that fb page. Just follow this link and it will take you to the page's photos:
www.facebook.com/8311belle
Top row, far right.

The credit for the photo is given to: Giuliano Enrrique.

OiO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
so i was getting coffee and doing a little replay in my head and I started to think about the real reason I'm awake.....

what if it is kind of a virus of sorts - but its a subliminal virus they embedded in all this stuffs

maybe thats why the night before no dreams, and last night EVERY time I started to fall asleep I would hallucinate something crawling on me and FLY out of bed (thats why I'm wide awake, yet exhausted, after being up well over 24 hours)

maybe thats why other posters mention nightmares?

I know, I know, but it is a conspiracy website

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

if they're lying
they claim they never heard of marble hornets till they started this

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
reply to post by Forevever

what if obama is the one who announcing something on 8 3 11? Something that would give us mixed feelings, that we would want to throw stones, but we cant. We will be more aware something being announced on that day, a day before his birthday, the day elenin is supposed to enter our orbit. we will all be on the lookout for something big to be announced by this group. maybe its the president who will do the announcing of this event or whatever it is.

I recently read somewhere, possibly CNN or other MSM outlet, that on 8-3-11 social security will run out and not be distributed if the debt ceiling isn't fixed. I'll try to find the link.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I promise it's on that fb page. Just follow this link and it will take you to the page's photos:
www.facebook.com/8311belle
Top row, far right.

The credit for the photo is given to: Giuliano Enrrique.

OiO

www.facebook.com...

time to quit.
it's nonsense, or facebook account is one, big bs.

Forevever, check your u2u, please, link i gave you. quite weird, imho.
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by misszrnia

actually social security will get paid second (interest on debt first)

military and food stamps are on the bottom of the list and won't get paid

don't let them fool you they still have income

not to go off topic or anything - but I think its unlikely we'll find ourselves in a serious hurt on the 3rd re: money - but we will go into a quicker decline (as seen in previous months/years/only/faster/and/faster/and/faster)
edit on 22-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's odd because I found about 8311 yesterday and i had a wonderful dream last night.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to make sense of the morse code in the audio track on the "Sightings/imagesofbelle" page?

I tried myself but there's too much noise going on and it was hurting my brainbox. Although i thought it seemed more like numbers then letters.

You can hear it on the "Sightings/imagesofbelle" page, here... 8-3-11.info...

Chemtrails101 also posted a download of it here... www....(nolink)/?nr92s7rpkrd7aau

Morse code alphabet index... Here It says it's international. But i don't know how accurate it is as i'm not familiar with morse code.

There are also a load of morse code translators you can get from a google search.

I think Iceflower(?) mentioned she was experienced with Ham Radios, so may know morse code. But not sure whether she is willing to help, as didn't seem too happy with the direction the thread was taking at one point.

Anyone else have any experience with morse code, that's willing to give the audio a listen and try and translate it?

It could be a dead end, or it could be of some importance....Perhaps a password or something else entirely?

Apologies if this has already been dealt with

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Someone thinks they found symbols hidden in Belle's picture. It was apparently on an open site but the thread got turned to private.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0b1578c1efd.png[/atsimg]

Another person thinks these may be constellations. I dunno.

Link
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Thought just popped into my head
Do these "constellations" resemble our Alphabet?
some seem like it....
maybe their location on the face would indicate their value, and/or there's a message here

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

we have asked several times for a morse coder to check that out
no one came forward

the problem being no one can transcribe it - we can decode it if someone can write it down
edit on 22-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
so i was getting coffee and doing a little replay in my head and I started to think about the real reason I'm awake.....

what if it is kind of a virus of sorts - but its a subliminal virus they embedded in all this stuffs

maybe thats why the night before no dreams, and last night EVERY time I started to fall asleep I would hallucinate something crawling on me and FLY out of bed (thats why I'm wide awake, yet exhausted, after being up well over 24 hours)

maybe thats why other posters mention nightmares?

I know, I know, but it is a conspiracy website

Yeah thats creepy. I've thought the same thing. Anybody seeing a flash of light on occasion? No I'm not kidding.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I don't follow the marble hornets reference. Of course, I haven't read through every single page of this thread.
I found something and shared it. Simple as that. No intent to generate video views for the uploader either. I am in no way associated with 'Mysteryleaks'.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LordD

not so odd hun I been here near constant since page 6 ♥
thats over 48 hours now I think

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Are they accepting applications again? (look at the site)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

Thank you Audio

we do appreciate everyones input

Check out the recap in my signature - the marble hornets thing was in the Q&A

For the most part, our concern with youtube video's is there's no way to know if they are copycats, fans, or authentic

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I agree I thought that yesterday. Just don't have the ability at this time to see multiple pages at once to decode it. It is def some of that alphabet on the mannequin drawing.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
OK, again, I must say that I *have* read the pages and the FABULOUS updates from Forevever (thanks!) but didn't see this here.

Dylan is referred to often with regard to this phenomemon.

He has a song called (incorrectly): Everybody Must Get Stoned

Rainy Day Woman #12 and #35

Umbrellas? Rain?

That's it! Bob Dylan also has songs called:

"Belle Isle" - Self Portrait
"The Mighty Quinn" (Mannequin?) – Self Portrait
"Like a Rolling Stone" - Self Portrait

This is ALL related somehow to Bob Dylan... maybe. Or they're just big Bob Dylan fans? lol

Self Portrait - #Songs

He's playing in Toledo, OH. on 8/3/11

Belle Selman is the girl? Belle Selman Bio Link
edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Boo

I tried my best but there's so much noise going on, it's hard to decipher and also i have no idea where each letter/number stops and starts.

There seems to be a succession of dashes and not a huge amount of dots, which i think might be numbers by cross checking it with the alphabet. But i could be totally wrong as with the other noises, it's hard to tell.

Have you added it to your synopsis updates? perhaps with a message asking if someone can decipher it, or even quiet down the other noises so it can be heard better?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
More information on copyfight and 175,000

Translated quote:

Grave plot that uncovers TorrentFreak behind claims for infringement of copyright services P2P . Apparently, only during the past year more than 175,000 registered users sued for file sharing copyrighted. The problem comes from the method used: a letter of rights holders asking for a "compensation" in exchange for eliminating the trial . Not only that, the worst, if confirmed, would be a new tactic by the industry itself honeypots intentionally bad tagging a file with copyright and then launch the application to users who fall into the trap.

Let me know if this has been covered and I will delete this, although I didn't see this one yet.

All taken from here

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join