It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI Everybody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My name is Cleve, Imma cancer. I enjoy loong walks by the beach and water sports. I think politics is just fabulous and baking cookies is supreme. I've been a Nomad Swamp Gas Technician for going on 20 years. I am not prone to any health issues like blowing smoke and I have my mothers thighs.

If you haven't guessed already I am quite jaded and sarcastic with heavy obnoxious overtones for general humor and light ambiance to maintain the comfortable mood I trying to throw yer way with a side of potato and nacho cheese Fondu.

I was raised by Uncle Sam in most ways imaginable so my ideal mate has to be overbearing and pimp like in behavior. He has to be 400lbs balding, speaks bad english, and has no teeth do to the sugar content of fattie sams diet. And most of all, my soul mate life partner must have 42 kids from 64 different fathers and spend money like a fattie freight train headed to a all you can eat choco covered pork rind nite at the golden corral.

I know how to do many things as I once belonged to the junior woodchuck outdoorsman youth program at the local YMCA. I have many abilities that are hard to believe, but thanks to my lucky ham hock bone and being the 3rd cousin of Dion Warwick I have honed this into focus so that in a insane way I may make sense.

Demented? Sure
Obnoxious? You bettcha
Seriously Aware of that which happens around him? You have no idea

But that's me, I'm Castogere, at yer service.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

You sound like you're totally nuts !!

Welcome to ATS !!

You'll fit perfectly with the rest of us !!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I might have just poo'd my pants!

Let me check...uhhh... nope!

You will fit in perfectly on this site!!! (as you already have)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

That is probably the best introduction I have seen here!

Welcome to ATS! As the others said, I'm sure you will fit right in!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome and I think I love you.

Love your intro.

Can't wait to see you reveal more of what you are really like.

Have fun.

That's friends love not That other love lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Ive seen you around on the boards
Good to see your introduction !!

Again Welcome to ATS
Hope you find your soul mate !

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Greetings.
And Welcome.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well heck shoot fire and clown shoes....Thanks everybuddy! I do everything I can to ensure that the mods will have one finger on the edit button.....actually i come by that naturally so sorry mods no hard feelings...I really am this obnoxious and i mean nothing by it....its just how i communicate.

My goal is not to offend, but to enlighten with a sick twisted sense of humor. I'm not really a troll per say more of an ogre....my father slept with bigfoot. I will never lie about anything other than my name as it should be. Everything I know is to the best of my knowledge, and its usually correct. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong....or a regular sized man and a midget. So if Im wrong I will happily own up to it.

My premise is simple, you can never tell now and days whats real and whats not. Hopefully I can help yall figure that out. I look at things sideways so that my view remains fresh and whole. Im all about the big picture not overreaction. And I utilize a logic that rivals most vulcans.

It took many years of living here and there and Im quite well traveled, thanks to ole uncie sam. Did I mention Im fun at parties?

I am a man of science first, and I wont let you down......say......you gonna eat that?

BTW when i said I was jaded.....I aint kidden......rubbin noses with eskimos will do that.

Smooches! and everybody play sanitary...Like a blind man at an orgy, we're just gonna have to feel things out.

top topics

join