It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Eat Gold.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I love the way people are so willingly buying up 'gold'
.. it hit $1600 today.. wow... $1600.

Tell me, youve just spent thousands and thousands on gold... if electricity collapsed tomorrow for some unknown reason... what exactly do you have? you sure as sugar dont have gold in your hand.. you might have a piece of paper.. but im pretty sure your screwed.

only a fool would actually believe whats going on.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I love the way people are so willingly buying up 'gold'
.. it hit $1600 today.. wow... $1600.

Tell me, youve just spent thousands and thousands on gold... if electricity collapsed tomorrow for some unknown reason... what exactly do you have? you sure as sugar dont have gold in your hand.. you might have a piece of paper.. but im pretty sure your screwed.

only a fool would actually believe whats going on.

Only a fool would buy paper and not physical gold or silver. Anything we've bought over the last 2 decades has been physical or fed-exed to us overnight. Many places now will only deal with physical gold shipments to the buyer. They dont want the JP Morgan situation.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
You can’t eat gold.

Yes you can, and that's the exact reason for it's intrinsic value

Let me explain...

For what reason does an entire planet of 7+ billion people value a shiny yellow metal above all other materials in the universe? Why would a human being have use for this certain arrangement of mere electrons, neutrons and protons above other arrangements?

The answer lies in ancient practices of consuming this material, because of it's biological properties.

Monoatomic powdered gold was consumed by the ancient Egyptian royalty.

Beyond our bland world view we're presented with, beyond the veil of mundane and simple events and factoids the mainstream media and academic systems show you like puppet shadows on Plato's Cave's wall...

There lies the deep mysteries of our origins, our destiny, and our very real biological potential..

This is a potential that leads one to mention the unmentionable, scoffed at, ridiculed prospects like: immortality, psychic ability, telekinesis, telepathy, human flight...
Mockery is the best weapon. consider the mindset - Keep me thinking I 'know it all' because you can't pull a 'fast one' on me!.. I know what exists as potential reality because of what i've been 'shown' and 'taught' .. so I know best! .. etc...
All the best way to keep people from finding the absolute, the truth, .... the exact opposite of what is presented and fed to you... FICTIONALIZED and TRIVIALIZED in movies and books so that you entertain the concepts merely as 'legend' .. meanwhile the powers that be hold mass rituals focussing on the spiritual and scientific obtainment of such treasures....

and gold is the key...

see here how our chains of DNA have 'caps' at the end known as TELOMERES... they act in the same respect as the caps on the end of your shoe string laces do... to prevent 'fraying'...
....Once cell division has occurred enough and the cell has had enough damage through toxin retainment over the decades.. the telomeres begin to erode and the DNA molecule itself begins to fray... this leads to skin sagging, loss of skin elacticity, organ failure, nervous system degeneration, loss of memory... ie: the disease of OLD AGE..

GOLD NANOPARTICLES have been used extensively in order to fortify the telomeres... here are google search results showing research on the topic... www.google.com... This diminishes and can and will stop telomere degredation, leaving the DNA molecule fully intact with no minimal to none corruption of it's original form.

While you turn a perturbed eye to my writing here, and type away in scoffing skepticism believe me.. maaaany royal, rich, or masonicly inclined individuals high on the food chain know exactly why this tiny yellow atom is valuable... because it ... has secret purposes which the masses...the peasants, have been taught not to know...

at higher levels of consumption, paired with sexual alchemy... leads to the brain unlocking the true Ark of the Covenant, resulting in IT'S construction, and the power it holds... this is the true Revelation... which will in time, show religion as mere parable and symbolic representation of phisiological scientifically understandable levels of being which link the human mind(s) together, through collective telepathy, with the mind of the universe... or what we commonly title God.

P.S. - The same can be said of SILVER...
The royal and rich aristocracy of Europe during the Black Plague were more protected than others during this time, because of their 'silverware'.. which has antibiotic properties. Babies of the rich were given silver pacifiers. The atoms resonate at specific levels that entrain the molecules that make up the cell walls of certain viruses and bacteria... shattering them in the same way as an opera singer's voice shatters crystal at a certain pitch...yet this is electromagnetic phenomena, not sonic..

so ... while I'm sure you read this and are desiring a practical level of worth in gold.. like.. eating it for basic nourishment which your animal body would treat the same as say... iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, or other biologically necessary metals.. gold has a more long-term practicality..

WHO will be 'wealthiest' ... when you've scoffed your last skeptic scoff... and are dead, and those who understand the true value of gold... live on.. and on... and on....?? no .. you can't have it as a snack.. no it's not a Cliff Bar. it's not going to get you through your day and you can't munch a solid bar of bullion. ....But you can consume monoatomic powdered gold ... and reap the rewards...

pseudo science? quackery? .keep thinking that. more immortality for them.

let the flaming begin...

edit on 7/19/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join