It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake Has New Messages

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It seems the mountains have a natural source of wifi...

Sorry to be a smart alec but another poster a little bit above this stated that he was in the mountains and still got good internet. There's a wonderful invention called a cell phone. Did you know you could tether your cell phone to your laptop? Anyplace where you can get a cell phone signal you can concievably be connected to the internet. That being said I have no idea if she was in the mountains or not but the fact that she had internet access does not automatically mean she wasn't. Modern technology and alternate methods of internet connection are amazing.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I've got a red hot prediction about 2011 this year.... hang on... Im channeling something... Taxes will rise! (I just don't know where it comes from sometimes)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

YOU FORGOT TO POST THIS ONE, SHE DOESNT HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT OR FACEBOOK.

I Hope everyone here can at the very least acknowledge this!!!!

edit on 19-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Anyone know what the music track is for the first part of the video? It is familiar - I might even have it - I think it is a meditation track of some sort.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This chick is very dumb and almost everything that comes out of her mouth is not true. I watched 2 mins of the 1st video and scanned through the rest and almost everything that was written was an exaggeration or simply a lie.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Why? Because she told everyone that on a certain DATE a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out Los Angeles, CA. She told everyone to gather up everything and to go up to the mountains. She claimed that she was going to do that herself and yet somehow she managed to log on to her YouTube account.

Right, and also it seems people are forgetting that her so-called "prediction" about Japan was just some fuzzy info that something was going to happen in the ring of fire around a certain time (not specific). She did not predict anything specifically about Japan as I recall. That was a sure bet because there's always something going on around the ring of fire, it's like predicting that the sun might rise tomorrow morning. She went the way of most "prophets", she started out with a general prediction that was sure to happen and then buoyed by her success thought she could make a more specific prediction with a time and place (the L/A prediction). Of course the more specific prediction didn't happen, they never do.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting videos. Not a lot of information I haven't already read. I was wondering about how you knew the coma was growing in size? The nature of comets themselves amaze me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I shook my magic 8 ball this morning and asked "Will the Earth be destroyed in 2011 or 2012?" It said "No". So I'm convinced this is all hogwash.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey guys, quick question. Does anybody know if my iPhone will still get service in a post-apocalyptic world? I really don't want to be charged a "post-apocalyptic roaming fee".

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry I'm just not buying any of this end of the world mumbo jumbo anymore.
I know for some people involved in huge disaster it's their end of the world but right now on a global scale I just don't see it happening. The focus is you want information to prove that the world is going to end. Why do people want the world to end? How about people start making videos on why the world isn't going to end at least for the next few years.
If the world is going to end I can see humans being the cause of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
Sorry I'm just not buying any of this end of the world mumbo jumbo anymore.
I know for some people involved in huge disaster it's their end of the world but right now on a global scale I just don't see it happening. The focus is you want information to prove that the world is going to end. Why do people want the world to end? How about people start making videos on why the world isn't going to end at least for the next few years.
If the world is going to end I can see humans being the cause of it.

Thank you ! Its almost like some people have a death wish going on or something. Why not live your normal life everyday cause you never know when it might end for yourself on a personal level. All that excitement over filming another doom day video on You Tube might cause you to trip on the video cables, hit your head on something, and BAM your dead.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Isn't this the same girl who predicted the eq in Cali couple months back that didn't happen?
If so then she's probably wrong about this, either way we can't do anything about it. If a comet is going to hit us what can we do?
At the beginning of the video she talks about what are the odds of us surviving this long. Then she talks about gods, well if there is or are a god/gods and they want to wipe us out, there is no stopping them.

Stop dwelling and live your life, 9-11-11 is coming soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Wait...isn't this the same girl who "predicted" a massive earthquake a few months ago which never happened, and told everybody to take cover in the mountains? Then it was found out she was still communicating online. It seems the mountains have a natural source of wifi...

Amen, everybody in the mountains has a damned good connection! I thought she hit the hills. She said no computer or phone.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Post Apocalyptic Roaming Fee

That is just funny!

That could lead to a new acronym . . . PARF

And when someone gets tired of them, they could have a PARF BARF!

I love it!

Sorry. I'll go take my meds now.

Back to your regularly-scheduled Conspiracy Theory.

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
WOW! Can everyone who is arguing please leave the thread!!!

Seriously guys....WE ALL have an OPINION and a Reality is formed that is based on your beliefs in regards to the situation.

With that said....can we have an "adult" conversation regarding the facts?

The fact of the matter is she has information some of us deem more accurate than what we are getting from MSM.

If you like it....great listen to her....if your past experience was diluted by her....by all means..leave her alone and let others pass judgement just like you have.

My opinion is this....

When the Japan quake happened I came to this site as Google brought me here from a question I had entered into the search bar.

I also became familiar with ALL of her videos, watching and analyzing. I saw connections that resided also within my experience and it had a profound effect. From this effect I was lead to the FB page of Mitchell Coombes. HE did NOT reside within my experiences and after observing and anaylzing him I came to my own conclusion that he was a hacker and that is how he was getting his info. As strange as that sounds...I also watched him go on to create a website to profit from. This is where my opinion of him changed. This perception is why I walked away from his message's. It just didn't sit well with me as I observed him.

9Narnia seems to be theorizing and in doing so she says what she thinks may happen and gives her reasoning behind what she is saying. You can take it how you want it..... but she HAS made sense to some and continues to make sense to some of us.

Instead of bashing a persons view....try to undertsand it and if it does not correlate with your belief then walk away from it....do not judge another until you walk in their shoes.

Its just not pretty!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

9Narnia seems to be theorizing and in doing so she says what she thinks may happen and gives her reasoning behind what she is saying. You can take it how you want it..... but she HAS made sense to some and continues to make sense to some of us.

So using that logic, should we still believe what Harold Camping has to say?

9Narnia, Camping, and others like them are making specific predictions that don't come true. They are not offering possibilities, they are offering absolutes, and to that end they should be judged based on the outcome of their prognostications.

It would be one thing to say "I think something bad is going to happen", but it is quite another to say "On XX date, Los Angeles will be hit by a MAJOR earthquake! Run for the hills!"

When you make that type of false prediction, you should be held accountable. I think that's what a lot of us here on ATS are trying to do. We should warn those that are ignorant of her past failed predictions, don't you think?
edit on 19-7-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Also, I want to thank you for bringing this to Light.

I like how she has researched her work and makes the observer understand where she is coming from spiritually as well as putting all the facts together for it to not only make sense but to leave the viewer questioning the 2nd coming of Jesus.

There are so many who do not believe in the Word (Jesus) and the many who think they understand the Word, really don't.

Materialistically we tend to cling to this Planet for the Truth when in fact the Truth resides in the Heavens......for now at least.

Thanks again!!!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxo

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I'll take a massage,,,
and a 2nd massage

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Dude 9Narnia is a bunch of crap. Look at all of her videos, they are completely rediculous. She did not even come close to predicting Japan either and that is a lie. We covered it completely here at ATS

9Narnia is a paranoid Schizo. She is nuts.
edit on 7/19/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by MamaJ

So using that logic, should we still believe what Harold Camping has to say?

9Narnia, Camping, and others like them are making specific predictions that don't come true. They are not offering possibilities, they are offering absolutes, and to that end they should be judged based on the outcome of their prognostications.

It would be one thing to say "I think something bad is going to happen", but it is quite another to say "On XX date, Los Angeles will be hit by a MAJOR earthquake! Run for the hills!"

When you make that type of false prediction, you should be held accountable. I think that's what a lot of here on ATS are trying to do.

Have you ever made a prediction that didn't come true? You may be now. Think about that one before you reply...please.

Mr. Camping and this girl are not comparable in my view....maybe for your view...and for that...ok. I am not going to judge you.

It sounds as if you are reading more into what she has said and is saying. Have you watched all of her videos and if so....that is where your perception comes in....not mine.

My point is we all have a different perspective. I have not been scared by anything she says. I live by the New Madrid fault. If someone were to tell me today is the day it will all unfold...I will still not be fearful. For the ones who fear do not know Love. Anyone can change their way of thinking and I happen to do just that.

For you to come on here...post after post yelling for everyone not to listen to her because she promotes fear is .....fear itself. You are actually promoting it in a sense.

You get scared by her saying to run for the hills or .....? I don't. One has a mind that can perceive other than what you perceive...thats my point here.

Also, where I have watched all the videos I can say for my own perception....I do not fear the message she is conveying and with that said...let others make their own mind up. Why push others one way or another and not only that to come on the thread and make the OP a joke is not something I like to see. It saddened me for him as I know he is only trying to bring her message to those of US who want to hear what else she may have to say.

If your world resounds in peace and love....great. Mine happens to be filled with a lot of weird stuff all around and within my own experience of studying spiritual texts from the Ancients.....this "time" is unfolding as described in the texts. She sees it also....like attracts like.

If you deem us..her...or anyone crazy because it doesn't sit with your own experience here....so be it. Judge however you may....so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join