It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay attention to what he says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pretty soon, Obama is going to say something publicly. What exactly he is going to say i am not sure of, but whatever it is its going to outrage a huge number of people.

The media is going to cover this story siding with the outrage.

But rather than pay attention to all the blabbering, pay close attention to what Obama says. Hidden in that speech is going to be subliminal details of what is coming and how you should prepare.

This is how the people in the know are talking to each other. If you aren't a mindless sheep and want to have a chance of surviving the coming events, pay very close attention to what the government is going to say.

Everyone in power is choosing their words carefully. its on purpose so that people in the know understand whats coming and people oblivious don't have a clue. So pay attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Source for this? Links or it never happened..

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm just hoping all this goes down AFTER I buy my ar-15 lol. Are you guessing he will say something soon or is there an actual press conference scheduled?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

He is going to say something in an address to the Nation or when and about what? How do you know he will have hidden messages?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Source for this? Links or it never happened..

this is much better then Pics or it didnt happen. but i do agree...did the wind tell you this? did you have a dream? when? a

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Tea Party and Conservatives confirmed for not surviving.

Maybe this Brave New World we enter may have a chance of surviving....maybe. (Just kidding, don't get angry)

Also, any time specifically? Because come mid August I'll be preoccupied with things.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am here today to talk about a great nation, that has had epic fraud in its history. Since its birth the USA has been an growing properous nation,

reading between the lines i see

I am a great epic fraud since birth
edit on 18-7-2011 by Meekbot2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by Meekbot2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

He already said something with hidden meaning on May 1st!

Wonder what he says this time.

st.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hmmmm

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A thread earlier mentioned he said Armageddon! Sounds pretty straight forward to me!

I would expect nothing less from the False Prophet.
edit on 7/18/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I hope he is planning on resigning and handing the keys to someone who actually knows what they're doing. He needs to work on his golf game anyways...
edit on 11-8-2011 by RustyNailer because: Because my St. Pauli Girl's beer made my grammar 3rd gradeish

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
His May 1st message may well have been a coded warning.
Have a try at translating the basic message.

st.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Pretty soon, Obama is going to say something publicly. What exactly he is going to say i am not sure of, but whatever it is its going to outrage a huge number of people.

The media is going to cover this story siding with the outrage.

But rather than pay attention to all the blabbering, pay close attention to what Obama says. Hidden in that speech is going to be subliminal details of what is coming and how you should prepare.

This is how the people in the know are talking to each other. If you aren't a mindless sheep and want to have a chance of surviving the coming events, pay very close attention to what the government is going to say.

Everyone in power is choosing their words carefully. its on purpose so that people in the know understand whats coming and people oblivious don't have a clue. So pay attention.

Yeah sure and the key to his mesage will be the color of his tie. Is this the most riddiculous thread yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I believe this message is coming very soon. Be ready.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran
Yeah sure and the key to his mesage will be the color of his tie. Is this the most riddiculous thread yet?

No, the key to the message will be in the symbolism of the spoken words. This is an important thread, you will realise soon enough.

As for it being 'the most riddiculous thread yet', well, I think quite a few people are already aware of who is currently leading that list. September 29 ring any bells Juran?

Peace.
st.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Congratulations on the duration of your belief so far. Did you have the foresight to organise a representative of the Guinness Book of Records to monitor your enduring belief? So far, you have definitely out stripped the record for being on hold for the greatest length of time. I sincerely hope you get ample toilet breaks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Congratulations on the duration of your belief so far. Did you have the foresight to organise a representative of the Guinness Book of Records to monitor your enduring belief? So far, you have definitely out stripped the record for being on hold for the greatest length of time. I sincerely hope you get ample toilet breaks.

Its been a long time since he has said anything. I do know not exact dates. Even if i did, who says he is going to follow them.
edit on 12-8-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Whaz he gonna say?
"I'm going to go on vacation. Michelle and I are going to be taking the kids for some much needed R&R?"

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No i am not listening to Obama speak.I avoided Bush like the plague and i'm not planning on with this one either.I can smell the B.S through my T.V evertime one of them speaks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
A thread earlier mentioned he said Armageddon! Sounds pretty straight forward to me!

I would expect nothing less from the False Prophet.
edit on 7/18/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

Which thread Greensage please, if you wouldnt mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join