It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Wind-No Noise, and the Sky it was Bright Orange-in all directions...what is this place and who is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hello ATS, this will be my first post on this sight. I would like to discuss a reoccurring dream I’ve had as of lately. With the intent of finding others who have had similar dreams.

Again this is just a dream.
Ok so, first off let me start by saying I can control my dreams about 85% of the time. I have even learned how to read in my dreams. Flying yep got that covered to. Also, and most importantly I know when I’m dreaming, that I’m dreaming, follow me?! Any who, so I’m dreaming about things that make me happy to think about and out of nowhere, everything vanishes with a quick bright flash! No matter what I’m dreaming, the people in my dream, the location in my dream, or scenario of my dream. It all just vanishes like poof! When imagery comes back after the light dims down, I find myself in an unknown place.

The place is dusty with old stone building off in the distance, maybe half a click out. The buildings aren’t on fire or anything; they are just there in the distance. I scan a 360, and there’s nothing surrounding me. Just the buildings in the distance. Also Im not kneeling on a road or path either just dusty ground under me and as far as the eyes can see. Ok so, I start to notice things 1) the winds not blowing. I often put some type of breeze or wind in my dreams to enhance the feel of real, but here there is no wind. It’s very very calm, but not stale. 2) There is no smell. I often have dreams where I can smell a few things. Mainly stuff I generate into the dream suck as the smell of freshly cut grass, or the smell light exhaust like from a dirt bike. In this place however, there is absolutely no smell. Now to the really weird part. The sky is a deep warm orange color from ground to the heavens. In addition to that I can see the stars and I mean all of them. Like if you were out in the country away from the city lights, and you can see a portion of the Milky Way spiral through the sky. Yep, orange sky, with stars in the sky. Oh and as I look at my watch to see the time, since time is everything to me. I notice that it reads midnight. Now I have had this dream an at least seven times the last three of which I have checked my watch and it always reads midnight.

Well that’s it. That’s the dream. Nobody else is in it, just me. I wonder if anyone else has had such a dream. I could be the only one in the world dreaming this, but I don’t think so. I also wonder if I should walk up to the old dusty buildings?! Maybe I should try to speak in there to see how sound operates in that place, you know how will my voice sound.

For the past year I have felt as if something is happening, or approaching. My lil special thing I can do has been getting easier to fire up (and no I’m not talking about weed you crack heads! Lol) There has to be others out there having this dream or experiencing an increase in their gifted abilities. Anyway, that’s all I have to say. I’m open to hearing of similar experiences of this dreamscape.

Thanks ATS in advance.

edit on 17-7-2011 by PLASIFISK because: broke it up a little bit for easier reading!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who you callin' crack head?!?!

I wonder if the dream's consistency is because of premonition, or a vivid experience continually recalled because of it's strikingness?
Funny, just yesterday evening I was admiring a fully orange clouded sky at sunset, and for a moment it seemed so surreal and still that I felt something was about to happen. Just a moment I reckon'. Thanks for sharing...

spec

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for the reply. You know I make it a point to see the setting sun every day now. That orange sky being produced just seems so calming. Even though its not entirely orange its close enough. Its just get the strangest feeling though. Like something is happening. I just cant put my finger on it. Who knows.

edit on 17-7-2011 by PLASIFISK because: just because

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ok, i first of all believe in premonitionary dreams.

This one gets my attention because you are saying that you are dreaming something completely different and are "zapped" into this, and also because it is a repetative dream.

I personally don't know what to think about all this nirubu and second sun theory, but as I reed your post that is what came to mind.

It is midnight, the sky is orange (so there's some kind of light).

Second sun, nirubu, and red dust into our atmosphere that nirubu is is supposedly going to deposit, which would account for the orange sky.

This is immediately what came to my mind even though i'm not sure what to believe about nirubu. I also had a dream months before i even knew nirubu may exist that would lead me wonder about my own dream.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Your post is intriguing to me. I had a dream two years ago in which I was sleeping in a stone house that was mostly a frame of a house, with no ceiling and no solid walls. The sky was orange and had yellowish clouds and the sky remained like this unchanging. It was a surreal astral world. Communication was by thought transference. I was with my recently departed mom and dog, who died within hours of each other (it was a difficult time for me, maybe this dream was a way to blow off my sadness). It seemed to me to be some sort of intermediary place that bridged two worlds. I honestly didn't like being here, despite the presence of my mom and pup, I felt "stuck" and wanted to leave. I still remember this dream so vividly because it was as real as me sitting here typing on my laptop, and from time to time I still contemplate what it was and it's meaning.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
quick search found this www.abovetopsecret.com... another dream with an orange sky

and this one www.abovetopsecret.com... which i thought stood out in being similar being that if you were in the hemisphere where you could see the supernova then maybe you would have an orange night sky and see the stars.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I don't interpret other people's dreams, but some dream motifs and characters are dreamt by many, many people, and I sometimes recognize those motifs and characters. I can tell you what several of the people who have dreamt dreams like yours have thought about their dreams, but only you can decide whether that has anything to do with your personal dream.

It is not unusual for people who practice dream control to report occasional catastrophic control failure.

Orange skies are widely reported in real life, including at night and including with stars. One interesting way to do that is for atmospheric haze to catch the light of a distant city. So, actually, the phenomenon is naturalistically consistent with the other features of this dream fragment.

The groundlevel setting is common enough that it has a searchable name, The Waste Land. It shows up in art and literature, so no surprise it shows up in dreams. The motif is used very lightly here, since nothing happens in the fragment.

My guess is that you should go to those buildings, see what's there, and let happen what happens.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eight bits

Yeah . I was thinking about going into the building. I kind of sense that the buildings aren't buildings. Well they just don't seem right. At any rate I feel like I should wait before I move. I may end u going away from the buildings. Thanks for the insight though. I've been searching to see if others around me have seen this place. I'm using a kind of intrusive method but hey what they don't know can't hurt.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Thanks for the links, I'm checking them out now.

top topics

join