It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Woman Found Dead At SoCal Mansion Of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"Who dun it" at this point is and can be nothing more than conjecture.
The father has confirmed the death of his child...I send condolences, albeit none of us on the bb
know them personally and may the dead woman find peace as well.

This has all the earmarks of an interesting story by the time all the information
gets added up...but until then...by all appearences it does look as if there is a message that
has been sent to that family, and sadly a deadly one at that. If it completely disappears off the radar,
more than likely his involvement with the government before the CEO job could be a factor.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There was no party at the mansion the night of the women's death.

I noticed the father was big into autism-related charities. It's possible the boy was a 'special needs' kid who had to be watched all the time. So when he had his accident the dad tells the girlfriend--whose job it was to care for him--to get out of his house and his life. She took revenge by staging her suicide in a manner to bring the maximum hassle and embarrassment to the old man. After her body was discovered he didn't issue any statement of regret at the death of the women he supposedly loved.

What is a mystery is that the young son of the house owner was supposedly the only one injured in the 'accident' in the house two days prior, though another child may have been injured also:

coronado.patch.com...
“She told me about the accident and said that her daughter was also injured.”
edit on 17-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

But, how do you hang yourself with your hands tied behind your back? -- that's the confusing part.

Nalepa was hung from a three-foot railing by a rope, Curran said, with her hands tied behind her back. She had bindings on each leg, but they were not tied together

coronado.patch.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So this guy is a CEO. I'm going to assume he has a few bucks, right? People like that usually have surveillance cameras in use, one would think?

I wouldn't want to watch that video if I were investigating this. Also, if there is video, is there footage of the child's accident?

Maybe not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Its sad really. People who have money will always get out of things, so i call this a "suicide". I doubt the guy will be charged. sad but true.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Last week, the son of the millionaire Medecis Pharmaceuticals CEO suffered serious injuries after falling down the stairs in Shacknai's Coronado mansion, known as Spreckles Mansion - the same home where Shacknai's 32-year old girlfriend was found dead on Wednesday, hanging from a rope dangling over a courtyard.

Seems a little hard to believe that if the Shacknai family did this, they would leave the body to be found in their own mansion in that condition with hands and feet bound. That would be quite incriminating at best. Maybe this is one of those erotic asphyxiation-type deaths that happened by accident. It's not unusual....and some have involved hands and/or feet being tied. It's freaky, but it does happen.
edit on 17-7-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Maybe this is one of those erotic asphyxiation-type deaths that happened by accident. It's not unusual....and some have involved hands and/or feet being tied. It's freaky, but it does happen.

You might be onto something here. The whole idea of the brother just happening to find her at 7 a.m.? Could it be they were having an affair and taking advantage of the house being empty due to the unfortunate accident with the child? Engaging in some games that went awry?

Adam Shacknai is thought to have been the only person home, and may have been the last person to see her alive, investigators said. Zahau-Loehner said she too believes Adam Shacknai was the only other person in the house at the time.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

You might be onto something here. The whole idea of the brother just happening to find her at 7 a.m.? Could it be they were having an affair and taking advantage of the house being empty due to the unfortunate accident with the child? Engaging in some games that went awry?

I'm just throwing ideas out, but it would also explain why they haven't claimed it to be a homicide investigation. Maybe police have evidence to suggest it was some sexual-erotica-type death. If it was, then it wouldn't be a homicide or a suicide. It would be an accidental death.

We don't know enough yet, though....and the fact the child will likely die due to a separate event recently occurring in the same home does make things look a little suspicious.

This sounds more like a screenplay for a movie.....lol

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
But, how do you hang yourself with your hands tied behind your back? -- that's the confusing part.

A dexterous person could tie their hands together behind their backs, or tie them in front and then slip their legs through their arms. Difficult, but not impossible.
edit on 18-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So this guy is a CEO. I'm going to assume he has a few bucks, right? People like that usually have surveillance cameras in use, one would think?

We're talking about a pharma CEO. I doubt surveillance would work in their best interest.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why dont you call Dr. Othan Mena at the San Diego Examiners office and ask questions.

here is his number

(858) 694-2895

Im sure he can answer basic questions in this case.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Lady is responsible for kid's fall. It was prob an accident or maybe she got mad and pushed him but not on purpose to fall down the stairs, just to shove him and one thing led to another and he fell.

She tried to play it off at first like accident or whatever, but then confessed to BF that it was her fault.

They go to hospitol, to see kid and GF has a party. Obviously she has no remorse.

So BF finds comes home to see Party happening , while he is obviously emotionally stressed out and later that night just rages on her and gets his " justice ".

Because he is connected he prob paid off a ton of people to not investigate it any further, using the recent tragedy of his own son as an excuse.

Still need more details though but that is what I get out of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Another obvious suspect would be the CEO's ex-wife - the boy's mother.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Why dont you call Dr. Othan Mena at the San Diego Examiners office and ask questions. here is his number (858) 694-2895 Im sure he can answer basic questions in this case.

Sure

I think we'll be just as content to discuss this as the case unfolds. Speaking for myself only, it won't keep me up at night if I don't get all the information today.....lol

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Lady is responsible for kid's fall. It was prob an accident or maybe she got mad and pushed him but not on purpose to fall down the stairs, just to shove him and one thing led to another and he fell. She tried to play it off at first like accident or whatever, but then confessed to BF that it was her fault. They go to hospitol, to see kid and GF has a party. Obviously she has no remorse. So BF finds comes home to see Party happening , while he is obviously emotionally stressed out and later that night just rages on her and gets his " justice ". Because he is connected he prob paid off a ton of people to not investigate it any further, using the recent tragedy of his own son as an excuse.

The only problem with your theory is that it is not very plausible for a family of this prominence to leave a dead body hanging nude from the balcony of their own home with the hands and feet bound if one of them killed her. I mean, with that kind of money, they could have made this woman disappear without a trace, even if she was killed inside the mansion. How do they explain it? Why would they leave themselves in a position of even HAVING to explain it?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sounds kinky.

Kinky sex gone wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5

This story sounds strangely like the old The Omen movies. Do you guys remember them?

^my first thought

This is insane... They (the murderers) must have some friends in high places - - most people with that much money usually do.

And putting it all up on display like that? Some sick people...
I am curious as to why she was put up like an exhibit so publicly like that though...They obviously had to have some sort of reason to. Maybe they were making some sort of example to someone...? Or they are just some sick messed up people

My first thought also.

So, who's Damien?
Not the 6 year old boy, since he has passed now. Rip little guy....

Sounds like the chick that was hanging, was a little to high on her own supply if you ask me....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Damn right hmmmmmmm

with a side of creepy.

I can not remember the last time I was so interested in a news story.

Be interesting how the media handles the police media black out.

Wonder who's theories will be more on the fringe, the MSM or us here on ATS!

My Fringe #1: What if the brother removed the dead woman's Batman costume before calling the police. JK

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Casey Anthony won't be a millionaire IF people

- don't buy any of her books
- do not pay her for interviews
- do not give her any attention

But in America I doubt that this will be extremely impossible, because people love their dose of drama and reality shows!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join