It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Equusearch Sues Casey Anthony Alleging Unjust Enrichment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Font Size: Texas Equusearch Sues Casey Anthony Alleging Unjust Enrichment

www.law.com

TES alleges that in July 2008, Casey Anthony informed her parents and police that Caylee had been abducted by a nanny, and in August 2008 her mother, Cindy Anthony, contacted TES to do a search. TES alleges that Casey Anthony's parents, at a meeting in Florida attended by Casey, told TES founder Tim Miller that Caylee was "still alive" and Casey did not correct that representation.

"In fact, Casey Anthony likewise told Mr. Miller that Caylee was alive, and asked him to please bring her back," T
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15-7-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
what a bunch of fools, to claim they spent 100000 on a search they were not asked to perform and want payback for money they spent LOL
How about giving up the tax exempt status and show the contract you had to perform the search.

Read more: blogs.star-telegram.com...

www.law.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is not going to do them any good. It looks like she has already been found.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

HA! I knew we could count on Dexter!!

After Casey he could volunteer his forensics skills to the Nevada Correctional facilities and maybe Orenthal will have an "accident"!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
what a bunch of fools, to claim they spent 100000 on a search they were not asked to perform and want payback for money they spent LOL

Casey and her parents DID ask them to preform a search.. so I don't know what you are talking about when you say "they were not asked".

I believe Casey is GUILTY. How can she ask a search and rescue team to search for her daughter when they supposedly knew she drowned in their pool?? AND, she lied about the nanny?? The girl is so guilty, I simply can't understand how she got away with it.

new topics

top topics

join