It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Murdoch do to piss them off?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was at my local Arby's and the manager told me that he'd done some work for a government official who told him that Murdoch was taken out because he was about to expose the UN's use of Chemtrails to obscure the Brown Dwarf known as Nibiru. He went on to explain that the Jewish Reptoids who control the world's financial markets had made a deal with the Intergalactic Commander of the Galactic Federation of Light to take them off of this planet 3 months before Nibiru destroyed everything! That chaos would breakout in October 2012 and that we should be prepared by stockpiling delicious Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches.

Don't believe me if you want, but that's what the Arby's manager said and he's got no reason to lie.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This fits with a part of my wacky theory of a power struggle between the "elites" of the world, strauss kahn gets hit so takes a swipe back at the person who hit him. as for who is on who's side etc etc etc ... who knows ... who knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Don't believe me if you want, but that's what the Arby's manager said and he's got no reason to lie.

I beg to DIFFER! He has every reason to lie if he's a disinformation agent sent by the NWO Jewish Shape-shifting Reptiloid Illuminati! And how do you even know that the Arby's manager isn't, himself, an NWOJSRI?

And, incidentally, I didn't see you provide a source to back up your claim that the NWOJSRI's are even officially involved in the Galactic Federation. Please provide pics or a link to a credible source, or it didn't happen.

Come on, man.....I'll say it again....."deny ignorance."

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I don't think he's lieing i think he's a typical elitest agent pushing the doom and gloom to increase the sales of the arbys roast beef sandwiches, however i would be careful to make sure you don't watch any TV inside the store while buying your 1000 sandwiches for stockpiling in case the subliminal mind control embedded in the advertising convinces you to stockpile more products from arbys.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Feltrick said:

I was at my local Arby's and the manager told me that he'd done some work for a government official who told him that Murdoch was taken out because he was about to expose the UN's use of Chemtrails to obscure the Brown Dwarf known as Nibiru. He went on to explain that the Jewish Reptoids who control the world's financial markets had made a deal with the Intergalactic Commander of the Galactic Federation of Light to take them off of this planet 3 months before Nibiru destroyed everything! That chaos would breakout in October 2012 and that we should be prepared by stockpiling delicious Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches. Don't believe me if you want, but that's what the Arby's manager said and he's got no reason to lie.

I beg to DIFFER! He has every reason to lie if he's a disinformation agent sent by the NWO Jewish Shape-shifting Reptiloid Illuminati! And how do you even know that the Arby's manager isn't, himself, an NWOJSRI? And, incidentally, I didn't see you provide a source to back up your claim that the NWOJSRI's are even officially involved in the Galactic Federation. Please provide pics or a link to a credible source, or it didn't happen.

I realize that on one level this whole thread is simply intended to make fun of people who believe that there might be something else going on. I realize that you guys write it like this to make it all seem ridiculous but not everyone who believes in one aspect of conspiracy believes in all aspects and bringing all of this into it, despite the tone set by the OP is really off topic and irrelevant to whether or not Murdoch pissed somebody off, is just seeing justice or both.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I realize that on one level this whole thread is simply intended to make fun of people who believe that there might be something else going on.

Not at all - I'm not making fun of anyone - I'm enjoying reading the replies, bith the tongue-in-check ones and the more serious ones.

I find both very interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I think maybe it's an effort to root out all of those people that believe wholly in various official stories to see who they can sell what bridge to.

Just because you make fun of all of them doesn't mean that some of them aren't true

edit on 14-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I suspect when the Milly Dowler story arrived enlightened people like Vince Cable fell to his knees and thanked the cosmos as there is justice out there. Murdock seems to have wealded an incredible amount of fear for our government and knobs. Apparently if the tv is to be believed Britain's Politicians, especially the senior ones were too frightened to refuse this man anything because he would 'investigate' their private lives. I have never heard such a load of bul-s--t in all my life! I think its also our politicians that need investigation as well as Murdock.

I wonder if this means anything at all though because Max Keiser reckons he will still get BskyB because of the huge influence he has with the hedge funds and bankers who are busily buying up its shares. Apparently this man doesn't even pay tax because he uses tax payers money via the bank bailout to make huge profits. His whole business needs deep investigation.

I can tell you who he's pissed of and its ordinary people not only by supplying such a shallow, booring and tedious media. His ony concern when he arrived was for Rebeca Wade, not to apologise for the offence the public feel, - bad error, insult us we'll show you real disdain. Anyone remember riveting investigative journalism - well it disappeared when Murdock and his ilk arrived. I suspect Murdock's hold on the USA's government is exactly the same as over here. He's not original in his thinking so will have used the same tactics. Good luck in the USA because he will need to be extracted like a rotten tooth. I just hope we can get him right out of the UK and our Politicians will have the grace to thank Vince Cable for his political discernment which all of them clearly lacked.

We have I heard a major world banking crisis going on with a number of banks on the point of failure yet again and I just wonder if the 3 - 4 hours coverage of Wade leaving Murdock is a smoke screen for the real issue we should all know and be concerned about.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'd love for their appearance in Parliament to be televised, I'd love to see someone with morals and a back bone ask "So, Murdochs, tell us about the Satanic NWO plans and how your phone hacking fits in with it?"

Nah... Wouldn't happen in a mllion years.

In answer to your question, there are several possibilities:
1) Unbridled power made them sloppy. Nobody stopped them for nearly 10 years so they just got too brazen. Somebody, not part of the gang, simply exposed the Milli connection and that was it.
2) or, as in any organisation, even in the NWO, people have different lines in the sand. Believe it or not, there are no doubt people that are involved in middle and lower levels that catch a whiff of something that they can't even stomach. They then squeal and run.
3) Or a power struggle within the NWO. It happens in many coups, takeovers etc.

Those are my guesses.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You seem to forget that most of the elites are either genetic or environmental (created by the social environment they were raised in) sociopaths who can only work together for limited periods for limited purposes.

It's like the One Ring of Tolkien's: ultimately sociopaths all want to be the single master of all.

Human history shows that periodically sociopaths overbreed and because the space at top is limited, devolve into fratricidal wars of succession that occasionally result in nearly all of them being exterminated by the non-sociopaths, after which humanity enjoys a period of peace and prosperity until the sociopaths recover and again usurp society's controls.

The top 1% of the US society are most likely all genetic sociopaths. Most of Congress is probably environmental, as opposed to genetic, but I'd say either way about 80-95% of them are sociopaths. How else can you explain the bahavior over the last ten years or so? Only when viewed through the lens of sociopathy does the situation make any sense. I can't speak for other countries, but I'm pretty sure most of them are in a similar position, if not quite as bad as the US, due to more recent purgings of the sociopathic segments.

So I think it's the beginning of a new purge of sociopaths...hopefully a more peaceful and humane one than usual, but that would pleasantly astonish me. These things are usually frightfully violent and bloody: sociopaths are hard to kill as a group, and difficult to impossible to control or neutralize without killing them.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Perhaps the link below may shed light for those who do not believe Murdoch is being supported by the very rich and very powerful pro Israeli lobby....he is also supported by the Communist(sic) Chinese Government(sic).

Who knows who he has double dealed against.

But the Chinese are still there and the Jewish Groups are still there.

A bit like how Gaddafi and Hussein were demonised once they upset the applecart?
www.thejc.com...
edit on 15-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join