It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Artist's Mixtape dubbed "Killuminati 2K11" ... Not again...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Cheers man.

I was a reasonably successful hardcore/jungle/rave DJ back in the hizzay, and DJ'd throughout Europe and the US, but I stopped feeling the music so dropped out for about 5 years. Back DJing again, I stream on ustream now and DJ around my local city now and again, just building up my production catalogue in the hope of getting a 'hit' which gets me decent paying gigs worldwide again!

You got a soundcloud?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
lol! I guess they will take out whomever they please, not going to plead that this innocent man who'd think it be tight to name his album Killuminati should be saved or spared.

But that brings to question.. what about Dan Brown? Just one example of a person who has brought the Illuminati to an Entertainment perspective; why wouldn't they have dumped his body into the Caspian?

I figure the real "whistle blowers" are always safer than people portraying the Societies in movies and culture, beings a cult following or small amounts of people really acknowledge that they're listening and following in a sense...

funny nonetheless, keep an eye on it haha terrible!
edit on 18-7-2011 by ergastulum because: add

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, allow me to set the record straight on this.

The Outlawz were a group STARTED BY 2pac.

The groups members were Napoleon, E.D.I. Mean, Kaddafi, and Kastro.

They were the ones who collaborated with Pac on "Hit em Up" the diss track aimed at the Notorious BIG.

They are simply resurrecting the whole "Killuminati" thing that 2Pac was all about back in the day.

Nothing really to see here, to be honest.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Osirison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

The mixtape is by the "Outlawz." This is totally to be expected... considering this was 2Pac's group.

Derp. They just want to make some money... it's not like they are super star status since Pac's been gone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join