It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sun rose today , right place , right time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
ok - in response to various threads and posts by people claiming that the " sunrise is ` off ` " i have decided to do something about it

there is the vid i made , 2 takes @ 04:39 and 05:04 british summertime - spliced sequentially

to show the times are correct here is a table , this gives sun rise , set , azimuth [ the compass bearing ] and twilight periods

the significance of the sunrise / set times is obvious - it rose today at the correct time

as i could not think of a way to easily demonstrate that azimuth was correct , i did not include it in the vid - but as shown in the table - it does vary quite a bit over the month [ 9 degrees ] - and lining up the landmarks on a map , shows that compass bearing was indeed correct too

if people insist on argueing the azimuth issue - i will prepare a map graphic and take compass measurements - but on caveat - if you are claiming " pole shift " then that will affect the sunrise time too - for evidence of this look at the azimuth data in the link - the axial tilt of the eath is what causes that 9 degree movement during july - and hey - the sunrise time changes too

the twilight periods are also important - to demonstrate - as i did at 04:39 - that even though sunrise has not yet occured , it was light enough to see gross detail , navigate and operate my cameras

here is a more detailed definition of twilights

so there you have it - my case for the argument that sunise is occuring at the correct time .

i look forward to any logical attempts at rebbuttals - but am resigned to a familiar pattern of replies

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Thanks for posting that, it's an interesting video. Glad to see some sense out here on the internet.

By the way, that's a really beautiful location you've chosen there.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

Thanks for posting that, it's an interesting video. Glad to see some sense out here on the internet.

By the way, that's a really beautiful location you've chosen there.
It looked the same from where my house is! People on GLP say the sun's in the wrong place and capitalize PROOF and they have none. Thanks for the common sense S &F

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OMG ITS NIBIRU!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this, good to see this place still has some sane people left

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
OMG ITS NIBIRU!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this, good to see this place still has some sane people left

Sanity!? This from a person who would pick the Eagles over Collingwood!?
Just kidding. I am glad to see that we finally agree on something. I hope people don't think that the government is using a hologram projector to make the sun "appear" to be in the right place. Then again...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well,......I guess that settles it then doesn't it?
One you tube video and the matter is settled.
I wish every debate in life were thast easy to settle.
Thank you for this thread.
I thank you for making me aware of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What proof do you have that that is the actual sun coming up?

I smell a cover-up like cgi or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What proof do you have that that is the actual sun coming up?

I smell a cover-up like cgi or something.

Well the sun came up in the right place where I am today.

CGI, thats just laughable

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

as i actually understand what proof is , i cannot proove to you that i actually went out and videoed the sun , BUT - unless you are going to attempt to argue the reality of existance

there is only one celestial body that has ever been observed by man , which can effect the phenonemon shown on my vid - and that is the sun and the entire corpus of heliocentric astronomy supporst that claim

further - unless you wish to argue that the sun does not exist - if the events i filmed are not sunrise - where is the sun ?

but - instead of argueing on the internet , hear is an idea - why dont you get up 1 hour before dawn - armed with a compass , awatch and the times for civil twilight & sunrise pluss sunrise azimuth

and go out and observe the sunrise for yourself . then come back and explain how sunrise can be mimiced with CGI ` or something `

PS - i love that
` or something ` its the hallmark of " you want to believe " , so must dismiss all evidence however rational and logical - but you cannot actually come up with a real rebuttal - so settle for ` or something `

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Can i direct you to this thread, to prove you are right
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just more disinfo from government puppets. Probably a pre-2000 video doctored up by them PTB. Didn't even watch It as I'm not into reptilian brainwashing.

Seems the MAN is all over ATS now, blocking out the truth like a Chemtrail on a summer's day.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

if you didnt watch it - how do you actually know its disinfo ? , i love
your new " definition " of ` govt puppet ` = any one who tels you something you dont want to accept

further - if you didnt watch it - how do you form the opinion that its ` blocking the truth ` ?

oh dear - you want to believe so badly that you cannot actually even discuss the issue

PS - the claim that its a ` pre 2000 ` vid is utterly hilarious - there are 5 elements in that clip that could not have been filmed before 2010

but enough of this - as i said to the last person :

hear is an idea - why dont you get up 1 hour before dawn - armed with a compass , awatch and the times for civil twilight & sunrise pluss sunrise azimuth - and go out and observe the sunrise for yourself .

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Watch a government propaganda film before replying to it? That totally smacks of effort and I will not be enslaved by the reptilian overlords like you. When Nibiru/ELEnin/Wormwood/Michael Jackson returns and completely wipes out the Earth, I will have my three month supply of MREs and potable water.

Disinfo is in the eye of the beholder. Sure, I could use my own eyes to see that there is only ONE SUN rising in the morning but where's the fun in that. From now on I will let Russian You Tube videos do the thinking for me.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

any evidence for this outburst ? or are you failing miserably in your attempt to be witty ?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Rather than start a new thread, seems appropiate to post this here:

New Yorkers have witnessed an urban solar phenomenon, with the Sun setting in alignment with the city's skyscrapers and giving an effect fans say is reminiscent of Wiltshire's Stonehenge. Welcome to Manhattanhenge.

Twice every year amateur photographers gather in carefully-selected spots to set up tripods and wait to capture the ultimate sunset.

On Wednesday night at 2025 local time (0125 BST), the east-west lying streets of the city's famous grid system neatly framed the setting sun, creating golden glows New Yorkers rarely see.

www.bbc.co.uk...

That's twice this year it's happened exacty on schedule on the same day and the same time as previous years.

So clearly no axial shift and there's nothing wrong with the Sun. Unless everyone in New York is in on the conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I heard they're replacing the flux capacitor at HAARP, and it is offline.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's reported that the sun will rise tomorrow

I'm never up at that hour, so someone will have to check into it for me.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I have to admit though, that I'm not normal

M.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ever hear of Project Blue Beam? The sun is nothing more than a holographic image and the heat you feel is nothing more than HAARP bouncing waves off the ionosphere which they then regulate the heat output through use of Chemtrails throughout the world according to the standards set by the NWO to create droughts or floods wherever they want to bring down various governments around the world like the middle east problams now.

It is so obvious how can you not see it?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Ahmose

any evidence for this outburst ? or are you failing miserably in your attempt to be witty ?

It was neither an "outburst" or an attempt at being "witty"

Just tossing a meaningless post into a meaningless thread.
Seemed to fit.

Though you "fail miserably" in your ability to detect sarcasm.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join