It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmatic personalities behind the initial Dulce base rumors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It seems that the notorious Phil Schneider's name always comes up when the subject of Dulce comes up.
To much credit seems to be given to Phil Schneider (who only came to the scene in 1995.)
He is relatively a newcomer when it comes to Dulce.
So, here are the original personalities behind the initial Dulce base rumors, beginning in the late 70s and the late 80s:

noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

-----------

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Always been facinating stories but you really shouldn't believe everything people tell you because some people are fantastic story tellers. I always wanted to go and check the place out myself, now that would be a fun adventure

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Always been facinating stories but you really shouldn't believe everything people tell you because some people are fantastic story tellers. I always wanted to go and check the place out myself, now that would be a fun adventure

I guess if you find imprisonment by the govt and/or being shot dead "fun."

Now if you really want to examine the base ... you'd probably have to have a native american infiltrate the locals, and later rendezvous with someone to bring in equipment which would be able to geologically scan the inside of the mesa from above. With the right equipment, should be easy to see if there's "something" in there. Better GTFO as fast as possible. Maybe even stream the info live to the internet, just to make sure it isn't destroyed along with you.

Worth dying for? Ehhh. Not IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

I've been noticing for years that there are groups with their own agendas (even though the "members" may have differing--and even conflicting--agendas) who start these mythologies. They grow and grow through books and speeches and conventions and websites, and repetition repetition repetition, and the next thing you know there are hordes of gullible people spouting them as "fact."

The same sort of thing has happened with the Nazi UFOs and Operation High Jump, and on and on. And the frustrating thing is that if someone were interested in serious investigation they could find the roots of the real story in a short afternoon's googling. (I almost said "debunk"--silly me.)

Anyway, thanks again. I've been intending to start bringing some of these sorts of things here myself; I just don't have enough free time to write them up in proper fashion....

ETA: Don't get me wrong: I've seen two UFOs in my lifetime, and I'm a serious believer. But I'm a *serious* believer, and I'm just not interested in all these *fun*--but deliberately invented--far-out mythologies....
edit on 7/14/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Oops! "Hordes," not "hoards." Homonyms are such a pain in the butt.

edit on 7/14/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A pretty good synthesis by Norio. The Dulce rumors ALWAYS lead back to the same unreliable testimonies. For anyone who hasn't read it and is interested in the Dulce affair, I suggest "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop.

Having said that: The mid-west has always been a strange and seeming hot-spot for mysteries from the sky.

new topics

top topics

join