It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by redtic

You know what man? I think i got it. I think i got it on the first few pages and repeating what other people say doesn't really help at all. I get it. I'm an idiot who can't read NASA charts and should've used the search feature and not post retarded stupid threads. The only reason it's made it this far is because i'm a girl. I get it. Now shut up and stop complaining. You all have done enough and i can safely say i'm done arguing when everyone here is thinking the same thing. Sorry to have wasted you're time.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

Since other people are freely expressing their opinions, I would also like to make an observation from what I have noticed on this thread. I see a young person taking an interest in science and getting beaten down for it. I see a claim that the op would not have received the amount of stars that she had if it were not for her looks. My conclusion is that is probably correct but not for the reason you believe, the op has received the amount of stars because the haters have kept the thread alive for the purpose of attacking a inexperienced debater on the grounds that she was wrong because she is a girl and not because she is young. As more people see the thread that you keep alive more people give it stars. Congratulations on beating a dead horse to the point that you give it life.

I'm giving a star and flag for the purpose of annoying the people on the site that think there is a shortage of points to be handed out and are jealous that there threads don't receive the same attention. Plus I never heard of the Honda comet so I did learn something from the thread. I'll be told that I'm not denying ignorance, but I have chosen to deny arrogance on this day. Now watch as I get attacked for defending you, therefore keeping the thread alive causing you to gain even more stars and flags. Either that or people will realize what I have said and the attacks will stop. Who really knows the future though?

edit on 11-7-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, I read through the first few pages before I started to see the "Use the search function" and "You only got so many flags because you're a girl!"

Come on, guys, not everyone has seen every thread on every subject. Before today, I hadn't heard of the Honda comet, and I frequently check ATS, so, the fact of the matter is, the OP brought something to my attention that I was ignorant to. Yes, she's a girl, and a very pretty one at that, but, I'm not giving her a star and flag for that. I'm giving her a star and flag because, whether there were previous threads or not, I hadn't seen them and this thread brought Honda to my attention, that's why repeat threads can be very beneficial. Judging from the S&F this thread has, I'm not alone.

And, granted, it doesn't show a direct impact, it's far closer than I'm comfortable with. Remember, this is something large enough to dramatically impact life on Earth.

Also, star to The_Phantom for being the voice of reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
JHC! First the Toyotas crashing, then Fukushima, now a bl**dy Honda flung at us. If its as reliable as the rest it'll miss completely. I hope.

I'll go get my hat.........

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I think i understand them, or at least some of them. The title was misleading like every other major thread on ATS. it's definitely something that gets on my nerves and i apoligize to everyone for adding to the issue. It definitely wont happen again lol.(unless i'm in a sleep deprived, OMG APOKALYPSE state again, lets hope not). Nonetheless, it was interesting to see how people react and how people react in real life. Thats the cool and sometimes NOT cool thing about the internet, it gives everyone a fair chance to speak their mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I wouldn't apologize to anyone now after the abuse you've taken. Many posts were relentless with their constant reminders of why creating this type of thread is not recommended (and why you were supposedly given SnF's (because you're female))... This got way out of hand and I hope I never see this type or relentless attack again on ATS.

A couple posts should have sufficed and that should have been the end of it.

Peace,

-AS-

edit on 11-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

It's allright...I'm the hero ATS deserves but doesn't need right now...So you'll continue to hate on me, because i can take it. A watchful eye, a silent protector, a dark knight..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I admire your spunk. You have a curious mind and understand your mistakes, acknowledging your errors and learning from them. Rock on!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Optimism makes the world go round(more sanely).

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Awww great......everyone's getting ready for 2012 to be a FLOP and nothing will happen.....and 2017 will be the new year to fear?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I wish more people had the resolve you do. If I had the connections, I'd by you a Tumbler for Christmas. You'd look good in the Batpod.

There's certainly a difference between showing a person they've made a mistake and deriding them for that mistake. My intent in these parts is always to educate, first and foremost, so long as I am capable of doing so. But, as soon as I replied to you the first time, I was (I guess what you would call) afraid of being associated with those who came only to criticize.

This is also demonstrated by the fact that, after a long 24 hours on the road to a college for a week-long course, I was just woken up by an fire alarm (the exact thing I hated most about university)... and I'm still managing to be nice. Luckily, my respect for you outweighs my current urge to murder something. Se7enex, you must be magic.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I am not magic sir. But i have spoken with the elders and the great ones have taught me true divinity. Thank you for you're kind words. Dagon will spare you're soul while the non-beluevers perish.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This illuminati card has Honda on it along with cataclysm and obamas head

take a look
lluminati Cards, Honda

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by The_Phantom

I think i understand them, or at least some of them. The title was misleading like every other major thread on ATS. it's definitely something that gets on my nerves and i apoligize to everyone for adding to the issue. It definitely wont happen again lol.(unless i'm in a sleep deprived, OMG APOKALYPSE state again, lets hope not). Nonetheless, it was interesting to see how people react and how people react in real life. Thats the cool and sometimes NOT cool thing about the internet, it gives everyone a fair chance to speak their mind.

Greetings Se7enex:

Glad to see you sticking in there.

Perhaps no one else noticed, but did you ever state that your avatar was actually a photo of you?

More S&F for attitude, if for nothing else. We think you have weathered an ill-intended storm with class.

However, when you spout inaccuracies such as this, we reserve our further tributes.

The title was misleading like every other major thread on ATS.

We do not believe that you have reviewed "every other major thread on ATS," and certainly do not consider this tripe a "major thread," even though you made the front page.

We certainly are interested in what threads (even half a dozen would suffice) you consider "major," if you please.

Wishfully thinking that there is some way for you to continue your new-found (deserved) fame for the common good and really make this "a major thread" - even with the misleading and factually incorrect title.

Or start a new one on another of your interests - you can bet that everyone who has previously posted here will have a look at it. We admit that we will.

We wish you only the best in your future endeavors and welcome to the best forum on the internet!

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Well, of course i wasn't being literal, i havent been here long enough to know every major post! I was just pointing out how a lot of big threads have misleading titles! And yeaah that's me. I know i look like justin beiber huh?
I also think it's interesting how the huge threads the OP just gives a random link with no insight once so ever and ATS doesnt delete it when i supply a paragraph worth of words on a thread and it gets deleted, oh well forums are magical!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I posted this same material on one of the other recent ELENIN threads.

Wish I had my 20 posts already because I think this news deserves it's own thread. The internet is a wonderful archive tool. The following thread is a story about massive storms on Saturn in April 2009.

sites.google.com...

Now take a look at this link and see where Elenin was in April 2009 - transiting the orbit of Saturn!?!

elenin.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Honda could indeed be a problem.
First of all, Elenin has taken pride of place on this forum and Honda, which comes MUCH closer than Elenin, has been totally neglected, especially by NASA. Some say that Elenin could be a false flag, i.e. distraction from the real threat which may be Honda. Normally, NASA make great play of comets, but curiously keep quiet on these two comets and have issued NO IMAGES of either. Furthermore, the magnitude of Honda makes it much brighter than Elenin and should be easily visible in August. There is also a problem of the possible interaction of the 2 comets in September, plus asteroid YU55 in November. Finally, comet Levy enters the equation in late November. As for NASA's promise to send us images from STEREO B in early August remains to be fulfilled, but any images of Elenin might be passed off as Honda, or vice versa.
I would suggest that readers check Honda on the NASA JPL data base, see what they get.
They may get a surprise!

mclinking

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
From the NASA JPL database

45P Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova was discovered on Dec. 3, 1948 by Minoru Honda at Kurashiki, Japan. Its other two
co-discovers are Czech astromer Antonin Mrkos and Slovak astronomer Ludmila Pajdusakova.
45P is a Jupiter-family comet with a period of 5.25 years.
Most recently, the comet was recovered on June 05, 2011 from Catalina Station in Arizona.

The size of the nucleus is not well known and could be between 0.5-1.5 km in diameter. We do not know
its period of rotation. We tried to detect this comet at Goldstone in 1996 when it was
more distant than it will be this year, but we did not get echoes.

14 comets have been detected with radar so far, but only three have been observed at Goldstone.
(The most recent was 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 in 2006.)

45P Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova will approach Earth within 0.06 AU (~23 lunar distances) on Aug. 15, 2011,
when it will be too far south for Goldstone to track.
We will observe it on Aug. 19 and 20 when it will be between 34-38 LD from Earth.
We plan to obtain CW echo power spectra and perhaps coarse-resolution ranging.
45P Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova reaches the peak of its optical brightness (approximate apparent
visual total magnitude of ~6) at the end of September.

Orbital and Physical Characteristics
orbit type Jupiter family comet
semimajor axis 3.021 AU
eccentricity 0.83
inclination 4.3 deg
perihelion distance 0.530 AU
aphelion distance 5.512 AU
nuclear magnitude (M2) 18.0
diameter ~1.0 km
rotation period unknown
pole direction unknown
lightcurve amplitude unknown
optical albedo unknown

NASA JPL Link
edit on 27/7/2011 by daikaiju because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/7/2011 by daikaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
This illuminati card has Honda on it along with cataclysm and obamas head

take a look
lluminati Cards, Honda

Is that real, I mean is that one of the original cards to the Illuminati deck? Is it possible that isn't a new "addition", I would think the title of the card itself would validate the entire deck for certainty!

Can anyone verify that this is one of the real cards?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join