It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARD DATA: Is "Comet" ELENIN causing recent, major earthquakes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

YOU DECIDE

The first part of this information is data I have collected over the past 2 months.
The second part is information I have collected via internet searches on past alignment/seismic activity events related to ELENIN.

A few years ago, I thought and felt something extraordinary, beyond our planet and much further than the Sun was causing recent natural disasters. I believe all the disinformation the TPTB and government-controlled media have spoon-fed us was something much bigger than just "global warming". This was the perfect excuse for the majority of almost all the increasing natural disasters that continue to occur and increase in frequency. I started to search around and sift through the mess of information on the internet and come to some common ground out of all the theories out there that could explain this. This particular one seemed to be the most credible, based on the evidence I have seen. I will not explain this evidence, as I have done this before in several other threads. You all can research this very easily and come to your own decision. I respect your personal decision. I spent my time doing this for my family and myself. When I decided that this could be very real (in one way or another), I decided to let as many people know as I can. I have been a member of ATS since 2006 and as you can see, I really don't participate as much as I read, but this was something I felt very strong about.

So here we are... and this is my FINAL communication on this subject. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. THIS DATA AND INFORMATION IS FOR YOU.

If you believe this could have any truth to it, do what I did, research for yourself and come to your own decision. I hope the data I have posted here will help you make your decision easier. To be clear, the decision would be to prepare and try to survive or deny it all together and let it come as it is.

I have decided that I would like to be a part of the Age of Aquarius, which ushers in on December 21, 2012. I have also decided that I will try my best to survive at any cost. I have a rough draft for my family's plan. I won't mention any of my plan, so please don't ask... I won't answer. You all have different lives and different situations, so research and come up with your own plan.

I wish you all the best, whether you agree with me or not. Peace be with you all.

C/2010 X1 (ELENIN)/Seismic Activity
Coincidence?

Below is the last 2 months of alignments and correlating seismic data in a weekly format of 5.0 or greater earthquakes:

===============================================================

Date Range Earthquakes 5.0> Alignment(s)

4/25/2011-5/1/2011 34 None
5/2/2011-5/9/2011 36 None
5/10/2011-5/17/2011 58 Sun, Venus and ELENIN
5/18/2011-5/25/2011 32 None
5/26/2011-6/1/2011 29 None
6/2/2011-6/8/2011 35 None
6/9/2011-6/15/2011 36 None
6/16/2011-6/22/2011 36 None
6/23/2011-6/29/2011 36 None
6/30/2011-7/6/2011 24 (7.8 on 7/6/11) Sun, Mercury,ELENIN

Past alignments and "coincidental" earthquakes:

Past Alignments Date Location Magnitude

Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 20 2008 Indonesia 7.4
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 25 2008 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 12 2008 China 7.9
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 18 2009 Kermadec Islands 7
Elenin - Earth -Jupiter May 18 2009 Los Angeles, US 4.7
Elenin - Mercury- Earth July 15 2009 New Zealand 7.8
Elenin - Mercury - Earth Aug 09 2009 Japan 7.1
Elenin - Sun - Earth Sept 09 2009 Sunola islands 8.1
Elenin - Earth - Venus Feb 18 2010 China/RU/N.Korea 6.9
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 25 2010 China 5.2
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 26 2010 Japan 7
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Chile 8.8 [Altered our Axis]
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Argentina 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Taiwan 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Vanuatu 6.5
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Chile 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Indonesia 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 08 2010 Turkey 6.1
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 05 2010 Indonesia 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 06 2010 Chile 6.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 09 2010 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 14 2010 Algeria 5.2
Elenin - Earth - Jupiter Jan 03 2011 Chile 7
Elenin - Earth - Sun March 11 2011 Japan 9.0 [Altered our Axis]

Future Alignments and Events Date Note
8/31/2011 ELE will be visible by the naked eye

Mercury, Mars, Earth & ELE 9/6/2011

9/10/2011 ELE will come closest to the Sun

9/11/2011 ELE will pass above the ecliptic

Sun, Mercury & ELE 9/25/2011

9/26/2011 ELE minimum angle relative to the sun will be 1.9º

10/17/2011 ELE will be at it’s closest distance to the Earth (.232 AU)

10/20/2011 ELE will enter Earth orbit and Earth may experience gravitational effects

11/02/2011 Earth will enter recent location of ELE "comet" tail

Mercury, Venus, Earth & ELE 11/11/2011

Sun, ELE & Earth 11/27/2011 The Sun, ELE and the Earth will be at their closest alignment distance (.381 AU). This is when I expect the worst.

Sun, Mercury, Earth & ELE 12/4/2011

Mars, ELE & Jupiter 12/25/2011

Last Alignment and the Beginning of the Age of Aquarius
Sun, Earth & ELE December 21, 2012

Note: I had planned on giving you snapshots of the JPL NASA ELENIN orbital diagram for all the dates above, but I just don't have time. If you would like to verify them yourself, here is the link: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here is my seismic data source. It only goes back one month of history, hence the reason I had to keep my own records:
www.iris.edu...

I wish you all the best in your lives and whatever you decide.

Cheers.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Changed title as requested by member

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well put together thread s&f for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Great thread......BUT........Don't worry about Elenin, worry about what is coming with it, those other 5-6 orbs....All hell is about to break loose on this ungodly earth.......

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You did some nice things here, but did you see the three threads on the front page about this very topic?

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I will not explain this evidence, as I have done this before in several other threads.

Yet you felt the need to make yet another elenin thread?

I have a rough draft for my family's plan. I won't mention any of my plan, so please don't ask... I won't answer.

then why even mention it?

If you believe this could have any truth to it, do what I did, research for yourself and come to your own decision.

I did. There is no truth to it. Correlation does not mean causation, Elenin is to small to have the effects you claim, planetary alignments and comets have very little effect, if any, on tectonic plates, which is what actually causes earthquakes.

But alas, that will fall on deaf ears. So how about this.

Your own data proves you wrong. There are more quakes that don't coincide with alignments than there are ones that do, making your alignment theory (the same single flawed theory you all keep posting) false.

Simple physics.

Anyways, just because I think this is all a load of crap, and that it's been covered here to death, doesn't mean I can't appreciate a fairly well formatted thread.
edit on 7-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
You did some nice things here, but did you see the three threads on the front page about this very topic?

Just saying.

Thanks... I know I said I wouldn't respond, but I had to on this. The thread on the front page, titled "7.8 Earthquake (South Pacific) today during alignment with Sun, ELEnin and Mercury" is mine and the one I did a few weeks ago on this subject was the hottest topic as well for a couple of days. Look under my profile and you all will see the other info. This thread is what I promised in all the other threads, HARD DATA. You all decide now. I'm out of here.

Best of luck!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
not to make a short one-liner post but......

no, no elenin is not causing earthquakes.

elenin is a load of crap scare tactic and we will all see that when the next may 21st 6pm/y2k that is elenin comes and goes. for crying out loud it's not even visible with the naked eye, if that's the case why didn't the hale bop commet cause earthquakes and pole shifts?

i guess people NEED to have a thrill of the appocolypse

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

OP you cant just abandon a thread like that..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry but it doesn't work for me until you do one of 2 things
- correlate ALL earthquakes to some alignment.
- correlate ALL comet alignments (not just Elenin) to earthquakes

Very well presented, but its missing a lot of data, in one or both of these areas.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i'd rather get my astronomy info from actual rocket scientist's than from a bunch of donkey honkers on the moronic internet.

but that's just me.

2012 A Reality check from the people that know @ NASAwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I will flag this thread and be very scared if we have a quake on
Mercury, Mars, Earth & ELE 9/6/2011

Then I will begin looking for some undergruond bunker for my family

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Pressed to many times... delete this
edit on 7-7-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I'm sorry but it doesn't work for me until you do one of 2 things
- correlate ALL earthquakes to some alignment.
- correlate ALL comet alignments (not just Elenin) to earthquakes

Very well presented, but its missing a lot of data, in one or both of these areas.

This will never happen.
Not for any method of predicting earthquakes.
There are so many things that effect earthquakes.
One of the factors, pressure build up, is probably what makes it where nothing is a definitive equation for an earthquake to happen.

I will say there is no way a comet like the one elenin is being described as, can come even close to effecting earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

This coming event could have been the defining impetus for the birth of the Jewish faith.

In earlier visits, the Great Flood and Exodus. Judaism was critical to early Christianity and also to much of the faith of Islam. Perhaps this event will give rise to some new set of beliefs and possibly a new great teacher or even Messiah.

One concern I have is this object passing through the asteroid belt. Maybe in some previous visit it made the asteroid belt out of some larger object. Also, on the period of Sept. 26th, if this object pulls the earth closer to it and the sun, then we will pass closer. Seems like with some recent degradation of the earth's magnetic field we could be more vulnerable than in the past. Also, much of our high tech stuff could be at risk if there is an electromagnetic effect.

Hope Terral is OK and will be able to follow the event through. I'm not going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You know, I keep seeing people throwing these alignments as proof that Elenin is causing them, but I have yet to see a legitimate correlational study performed. So, please someone show me the math that Elenin is significantly correlated to either occurrence of earthquakes or magnitude of earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It was made known to me that the JPL data doesn't show any alignments on the actual dates of the quakes but within a grace period of 3 days at the very most. Surprised by this I went back into the JPL application and this time kept the camera stationary so as to not disrupt the viewing angle and sure enough, this was true.

The person that alerted me to this speculated that because they do not line up on to specific dates, these alignments are not the cause of these earthquakes.

He may be right, but then again he may not...I'm still not sure but I have another theory relating to the reason for this.

We have hundreds of earthquakes every year, so why is it that each of the more recent quakes have always happened within a 3 day (or less) period of time from a direct alignment with the Sun and Earth and Elenin? Why not randomly at some other day out of the 365 days we have in a year? The coincidence seems to be one that shouldn't be brushed off so quickly...

As we know, earthquakes are the result of a build-up of pressure where plates meet and this pressure is caused by each plate moving (floating on the rough sea of the outer-core. If something were able to cause extra strong disturbances, it would cause extra strong earthquakes. These quakes wouldn't be instant reactions but would take a random period of time to eventuate depending on the level of friction and shaping of each plate as they meet... so you wouldn't expect that the very second you see an alignment with the Sun, Earth and Elenin to experience a monster quake anyway.

That being said, I'm not saying that Elenin is the cause of these quakes, but I'm definitely not saying it isn't. We just don't have enough data to know... The worst part about this is that we really won't know for sure until around the 26th to 30th September.

1 Think to note is that, should Elenin be the cause of these major earthquakes, you should start to notice some significant increases in tectonic plate movement (earthquakes, other geological events) increasing as we approach this September-October period.

I've been using a free to download application to track geological events as a reliable source of data, but since the Japan incident...I can't seem to figure out a way to view any more recent geological events in it.. either they have stopped sending them or I just am not that good at using this software yet.

The software for those interested is called Seismic Eruptions (I did not find this software on my own but another kind member on ATS put me onto it so I think it is only fair that I share it with others as well.)

Here is a link to the software - Seismic Eruption Download

Here is a link to a tutorial on how to use the software - Link to Tutorial

Se also - A more detailed Tutorial
edit on 7-7-2011 by JaxCavalera because: Fixed Broken Links

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

The reason is that on average there are 150 6.0+ earthquakes every year. If you throw in 5.0+ you start getting close to 2,000 quakes a year. Therefore, probability states that within three days of an "alignment" there is going to be at least one 6.0+ quake.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

True but these aren't just 6.0+ quakes... These have been the Only 8.0+ quakes to happen within the entire year.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

And on average we have one 8.0+ earthquakes every year. Last year there was only one. This year there has only been one. 2007 had four 8.0+ earthquakes, but I don't see anyone trying to connect those to some celestial catastrophe. Earthquakes happen. In fact they happen many times a day. Elenin has no impact on them whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Just a quick observation, after checking the JPL orbit simulation for Elenin. The OP claims that an alignment in early January correlates with an earthquake at the same time. In fact, that alignment, between Elenin, Earth, and Jupiter, lasted nearly 2 months, and many earthquakes occurred during this period, some of which were significant (as they were statistically bound to be). Then, between this "alignment" and the next, in March, there was a period of just 3 weeks, where no alignment was occurring. This leaves little room for any true examination of any correlation between alignments and earthquakes. It's like saying, "My cat sleeps 23 hours a day, but, during those hours my cat was sleeping, 8 people were murdered in Texas. Therefore, my cat must kill Texans in his sleep."

<<   2 >>

join