It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help - Astral Projection request...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have had so much trouble with AP'ing in matters of getting out of my body completely. The farthest I've gotten is barely above my body a few inches.

The reason for this thread is to ask whether someone could please yank me out of my body during their OOBE so I can get the hang of it the first time.

It would mean the world to me if someone could please help me with this since I have so many questions unanswered and excited to find some in the Astral Plane.

If you help me you'd give me the chance to help my brother in this as well since I'm sort of teaching him the things I'm learning as I go so your assistance won't be wasted with just one person

A u2u message would be preferred

Peace and Love my friends

-Mrfrodo1524

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524

The reason for this thread is to ask whether someone could please yank me out of my body during their OOBE [...]

I completely lost it about right there..

I can't AP either, but I wish you the best of luck in finding someone to help.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

I know right! Sounds far out there...

I just heard about it and supposedly it happened to this ATS member

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Take a muscle relaxer and be patient. Your subconscious is in control here at 1st. You may try subliminal or hypnosis tapes.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
its all bull#
2nd

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
The reason for this thread is to ask whether someone could please yank me out of my body during their OOBE so I can get the hang of it the first time.

I used to be able to leave my body all of the time, but have lost the ability the last few years. But I have had a Maori friend pull me out of my body, so I can assure you it is possible for another person to do this.

My advice though is to keep trying yourself, you seem to be well on your way to doing it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

The first mistake you made OP is convincing yourself it is challenging or near impossible. You show enthusiasm but lack of confidence in your potential.

Study everything you can about Astral Projection, make sure you actively try to practice it daily with various techniques.

Make sure you simply do not just fall asleep...train your mind to stay conscious as you drift to sleep. This part is challenging because most of us just start to fantasize about things and create stories to make us fall asleep...but we also lose awareness. If you repeat to yourself that you will stay conscious as your body falls asleep in your head, you will eventually achieve, at the very least, dream recall.

I mostly enter it through sleep paralysis instead of directly out of a dream...but everyone has different ways. Sleep paralysis is hard imo because i rarely get much further than sitting up and moving my arms around because my mind is so grounded in my body.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
its all bull#
2nd

How is it bs if many people have experienced it, including me? Are you saying that the experience was naught but a trick of the brain?? Sorry but I don't think you can really say anything on the subject matter when you clearly haven't done any research or experienced it yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

i would give all i own to anyone who can provide me with just one piece of evidence that they have done it

edit on 7-7-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Hmm I'm surprised I haven't thought of that! I'll definitely try it and see if it helps. Because it's very easy to become restless when trying this because I have a tendency to try to prepare for it too much and think about it too much and it never happens.

But I haven't gotten Lucid dreaming down just yet so I heard you need to get that on lock down before any AP experiences are tried.

Thanks for the advice though!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Come on man. Can't be so negative towards the subject! You should try it as well! I mean it hasn't worked for me yet but you don't see me giving up. You AP every night and don't even realize it so your already half way there.

Once I have it down (which I don't know when, could be a few months) I'd be more than happy to try to help you through the process and try to pull you out of your body.

edit on 7-7-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkor

The first mistake you made OP is convincing yourself it is challenging or near impossible. You show enthusiasm but lack of confidence in your potential.

Study everything you can about Astral Projection, make sure you actively try to practice it daily with various techniques.

Make sure you simply do not just fall asleep...train your mind to stay conscious as you drift to sleep. This part is challenging because most of us just start to fantasize about things and create stories to make us fall asleep...but we also lose awareness. If you repeat to yourself that you will stay conscious as your body falls asleep in your head, you will eventually achieve, at the very least, dream recall.

I mostly enter it through sleep paralysis instead of directly out of a dream...but everyone has different ways. Sleep paralysis is hard imo because i rarely get much further than sitting up and moving my arms around because my mind is so grounded in my body.

Thank you so much for the advice Tulkor. I could see how I could've been lacking in my confidence. It's just kind of hard to 100% believe in something that I don't know will work or not, but I need to just train my mind into believing it will work since it supposedly does work every night (I just don't realize it)

I'll start by trying a new technique every night and see which one works best.

Star to you my friend

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
AP does not have to be preceded by lucid dreaming. When you AP, you have the same as you would in self-hypnosis. The slightest twitch can derail anyone that has to make a conscious effort to attempt. Some people have a natural talent. Others like myself, can take yrs just to breach the plane. I dont know why myself, I have always heard it, 2 things to always heed in doing this is to be where your body cannot be moved or messed with at all. The other is to never AP on a full moon. I have read a couple stories about cohabitation as a result.
Another thing about those who have had to practice to accomplish this, when after extended attempts 1 finally achieves it, many have said to have been involuntarily 'dragged' from place to place. The literature pretty much has the commonality of visiting places the person has always had desires to be. As I mentioned earlier about the subconscious. Make sure you are aware of the perils involved in this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Got a cat? Find someone who claims to have the ability to easily do it. they are everywhere. Just bring up the topic. Sit in another room from this person doing this with your cat nearby you and watch. Don't hold the cat.
A little history as to why I know this, my older brother was killed when I was 12. Immediately following his death, I would hear walking around in his room upstairs(old hardwood floors) at night. When I was older and realized what it was that was happening, I started looking for ways to contact him.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkor

I second what he says. Ive been able to do it twice and the trick to it is to stay conscious!! If you prefer listen to some very soft music that way you are able to still be somewhat awake and you dont fall completely asleep. Concentrate on that but keep your head clear. Then about 10 minutes into it (i usually can bring on sleep paralysis within the first 10 to 15 minutes, open your eyes and your body will feel different. Usually you can start telling when an episode will begin because there will be like a sudden charge of energy. You may hear a loud buzzing noise but dont let that scare you. Just keep on focusing and whatever you do , dont fight it! Control your breathing and try to focus on a point maybe on the ceiling. Slowly you will see everything around you and the hopefully you will be to then walk around. The second time i did it i managed to get to halfway down the stairs but didnt make it all the way down. Something brought me back and i remember walking backwards (kinda like what you see in the movies) and then i woke up again. Havent done it since because it feels surreal. But if you want to travel, sleep paralysis is probably the way to do it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's nice to be curious about how to have these unusual experiences, but it also might be asking for trouble.

Every one of my OBEs and Astrals have come about ever since experiencing exceptional blood loss, allowing me an unfortunate and unpleasant ability to leave my body without wanting to at times. Pretty much everytime I have left, when I'd get to the point of starting to get creeped out, I noticed the dark entities like shadow people, cats, hags, and ash cloud dogs show up- these guys are always waiting for the next person to leave their body to claim them and drag them to Hell- I've heard the screams of this place twice and seemed to have peeked swiftly at the Gateway- this place I have heard millions of souls scream from and this was from practicing taking what I thought were elementals back down to the center of the Earth.

A few times I have flown around and bilocated, but I have no clue how I've done it. In my most recent experience, it seems that a couple of these astral entities caught me in the act and one, what sounded like a reptilian voiced entity asked something, I recall of this sort," What about that one, down there?" shortly after that I snapped back in.

Also, when having a bad astral experience, the one thing that has seemed to work for me, and others is to say Jesus name, and these creatures back off, I think they know to.

Once when seemed to have astrally bi-located to an underground base or was being shown a hologram, I can't tell which, because as soon as I got excited this bark skinned black eyed entity revealed it's face and of course, I didn't' know what was going on, but because it wasn't a human face, I wanted to snap out of the experience. At that point I I called for Jesus, and then suddenly seemed to shoot up through some smoky white tunnel in the midst of complete blackness, and could hear the " Whoooshing" sound uppward, I could also see, before I was back in my body, that some royal presence that seemed to be wearing a robe had helped me out.

- Yah, but I don't know what that really was. I'm just giving my interpretation.

- Its not the best thing in the world to leave your body. It's more important to do meaningful things while you still have a physical body to prove to the one who sees all what master you are choosing to serve.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the 3rd article down on this page/site is right down the path your questioning:

"Scientists claim that 'self' can relocate to other bodies, or be made to include a third arm"

Ben Coxworth
Gizmag
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:47 CD

source: www.sott.net...

most everything done has to be accompolished by your own method... all those other experiences are conditioned to the general physical person & psyche... a mundane experience for One may be an ecstacy experience for another...
aping is for Apes & monkeys .... I'm sure You Know

AP. like RV is only for those who desire to involve themselves in it...i've run into a few who just wanted entertainment & diversion

but, keep in the back of your mind that really Dwelling, intensely concentrating all your life path on a select 'thing' will open the door to unwanted things/events/people...

be happy

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
its all bull#
2nd

Deny Ignorance! If you think AP is bull s**t then why click on a AP thread? Just so you could post that snidey little comment!?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Holy moly! That sounds like a pretty interesting experience. It just excites me even more though knowing we have that complete freedom out of our bodies, but I'm sorry about the fact it has happened to you like that. That must've been pretty traumatizing.

As far as proving things to someone the only thing I need to prove it to is myself, but I do get your point. There's pros and cons with what you can do with the physical body and there are lots of ways to show kindness in this physical realm. I do love being in the physical world, but I feel the need to explore.

Thanks for the input though! I'll definitely take it into consideration.

top topics

join