It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Being Followed By A Child.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Uhhh, child ghosts are so scary.
There's one in my house. Orrr.. there used to be? I havent heard anything in quite a good whole but I still get chills and feelings that I'm being watched. I've had some horrific experiences here though.
I fell asleep in the hallway after being on the telephone and I woke up to a baby with a mangled face reaching out to me. I blinked and it was gone :| Then there's a lot of hearing things and creepy stuff happening, sleep paralysis yadda yadda.

Stuff like that really does make you question your sanity.
I actually thought I was schitzophrenic for quite a while :')
I suppose if I went to a shrink with that tale though, I'd be carted off in no time.
FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.
People seem to think that if something isn't scientific it's not logical. Surely though, the whole scientific religion theory is an opinion.
I mean, I quote "Exorcism of Emily Rose"
- "Facts leave no room for possibilities."

True that

I hate thinking about stuff like that though, it makes my head hurt ha.

I'm new to this by the way,
I'm Katy
Hello.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If it happens to be one of the black eyed kids...Run

Have you ever dabbled into the occult? ie. Ouija board, mediums, fortune tellers.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Man, I really feel for you. That seems like a truly horrifying experience to be going through. Does it have meaning or any real significance? I can't say as I am not an expert nor do I claim to be. But a recurring theme like you have been going through is certainly in a word....creepy.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

That being said I want to remind you of something (I feel) is important.

No matter what other people say - you know what happened to you and is happening to you and you know the truth of it.

Other people's opinions cannot change that fact.

Nor can it change anything else in your life, only theirs - unless you allow it!

Remember that in your travels through ATS. It's a hard core belief to stick to here - unless someone offers me opinions that ring so true I cannot help but change my opinion. Still, changing your opinino does NOT change the incidents you've been through, only clarifies or explains them. *Thus endeth the lesson* LOL!

I'd encourage you to talk to your family and ask them about other family members. It's not unheard of for families to keep identities of other family members a 'secret' for a multitude of reasons. At least check that out and see what you come up with.

From there... I suggest you find (if you don't already have it) something to believe in. Something bigger than you. If that's Christianity (not the religion but from a spiritual sense) that's great, if not, there are many branches of 'spiritualism' to choose from.

Next. Once you have something that centers you, protects you, gives you strength? (A belief system in other words) - invite the child closer to you. Invite the child to speak to you, be part of your life. I just can't help feeling this might be a little lost soul that's 'clung' to you in desperation and hope. Since you're already seeing her and she is there, you've a responsibility (like it or not) to help her out.

Remember - this does NOT have to be a horrifying situation. Turn it into something filled with joy and enlightenment.

Stay strong and again, welcome to ATS. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

peace
edit on 9-7-2011 by silo13 because: eek!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We have a child ghost as well! We've named him Charles
We first started experiencing things moving around right before our eyes that couldn't be explained away, and then things started disappearing for a few weeks and then reappearing where they had originally been left, footsteps running through the house, etc. Your average ghost shennanigans

One day my mother and I were sitting in my living room with my niece and nephew playing at our feet. Across the room against one wall, there was a child's kitchen playset I have set up for them. Suddenly it leaned forward away from the wall until it was almost parallel with the floor, completely defying gravity. My mother, up until that moment, had been very skeptical of ghosts or spirits, and this completely scared the daylights out of her. At that point I had already had many odd experiences, but that kind of took the cake as something that could not be explained away with logic. I always felt a male presence, but a few months after I started having dreams of a little mischievous boy playing tricks on me, and in the dream I knew it was my ghost, so I'm now under the impression it's a little one.

If this kid is appearing to you, I wouldn't necessarily suggest trying to communicate, but try to not be so afraid. From your OP I assume there has been no harm done - and most likely the child doesn't mean you any. Maybe next time you have an experience you can try telling it to go? I'm not very skilled in this area
But at the very least I can certainly tell you that you shouldn't be afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank you for understanding/relating.

I'm just not used to freaky experiences so I can scared easily when it actually happens..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by faivious
Thank you for understanding/relating.

I'm just not used to freaky experiences so I can scared easily when it actually happens..

That's completely understandable! Something's possibly trying to communicate with you from the other side, something we have little to no actual knowledge of - super scary! But it doesn't have to be
I myself still jump at the slightest noise so I get where you're coming from.

Best advice I can give is just really try to embrace it, rather than fearing it. It'll open your mind to trying to understand a little better, and make it easier to deal with.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by faivious

If you are really serious about this stuff, my suggestion is to go find someone in North Africa (tunisia or morocco) to look into this for you. I suppose quality varies, but someone in that region quite literally saved my life (in the longterm) from a supernatural issue.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Cool story....i have a male basset, can't imagine having 2. One is a pain in the butt even though he makes me laugh a lot cuz he's so clumsy and funny

top topics

<< 1   >>

join