It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread This Info NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i came across this series of videos i think is creepyer than
the fema coffins, at least i can see a use for them in cases of pandemics or...

But this i can not get my head around.
What is this train it goes on for miles..
it as bars like the trains in 1939 nazi germany.

for those with slow internet you can start the first video at 4:20
Spread This Info NOW Part 1

now please can someone explain this train.
Spread This Info NOW Part 2
In this second part at 8:15 you got to see the guy contradict him self
it's obvious some one got to him.
P.S could fema be a play on words for FrEEMAsons???

there is more parts to the video for those who are interested on you tube.
edit on 3-7-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
looks like this
en.wikipedia.org...

An autorack, also known as an auto carrier, is a specialized piece of railroad rolling stock used to transport automobiles and light trucks, generally from factories to automotive distributors. Amtrak also uses them in its Auto Train, which carries passengers and their vehicles.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They carry vehicles in them so they're harder to damage.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The two posters above me are absolutely right. I've been in and out of train yards, not to mention there is a Auto manufacturing company nearby (Ford) I see them all the time, sometimes if the lighting is right, you can see the cars inside, not people

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't know what that guy is smoking but Rochester's not "dead", in fact it's ranked as one of the nation's top 20 strongest economies.

Source

edit on 3-7-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Holy Cow!!!!!!!

The last third of that second video says it all for me. Please tell me Glen Beck is dubbed and isn't really saying that!

Even so - I think we all know there is something huge planned - I myself think it's radiation poisoning that's coming our way. The NWO folks can protect themselves with the medication we don't get to see.

Could these trains perhaps!!!! be for transporting cattle/sheep etc., Zoo animals and the likes in the case of a real catastrophe. Or are they for transporting prisoners (not us)?????

Thanks for bringing this and it surely should go viral. S&F

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
I don't know what that guy is smoking but Rochester's not "dead", in fact it's ranked as one of the nation's top 20 strongest economies.

Source

edit on 3-7-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

Trust me, I used to live near there. Buffalo and Rochester, in fact the whole New York State, is dying a slow painful death. The only business that is booming there right now are credit collection agencies.

OP those are railcars to protect automobiles from vandals who shoot at cars, throw rocks, steal batteries, etc. Again, trust me. I had a rail line in my backyard and that's what we used to do as kids.

new topics

top topics

join