It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't find this hospital cited on UFO Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Video link is here

At first it sounds like Parkway Hospital, then the Dr later seems to refer it to Parkman hospital. Now, the incident occurred in Huffman Texas but that doesn't necessarily mean the people involved were from there. So can anyone help me find if such a hospital exists in the state of Texas? The only references I can find are relating to vets or medical clinics
edit on 3-7-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

edit on July 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fix embed

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
nevermind, you got it

edit on 3-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: cuz greeneyedleo is fast

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm not saying the Hospital doesn't exist, but if you saw it on UFO Hunters there's a good chance it doesn't.

I've seldom seen--in Ufology--such shoddy research and the willingness to promote crap that that show did. And when we're talking about ufology that's saying a lot.

Bill Birnes seems like a nice guy, but he seems as if he'd believe anything told to him with a straight face.
edit on 3-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I found a hospital in Houston, and it is referred to as Doctors Hospital Parkway. I am not sure if that is the full name or what, but it's all I came up with.

ETA: Parkland Hospital Dallas
edit on 7/3/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

The hospital was Parkway in Houston.

ETA: Beaten to the punch while fiddling to load that bloody video!

I like Brad Sparks take on the burns; he doesn't seem to be around much anymore.

edit on 3-7-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Bill Birnes is over here in UK doing the rounds, at amongst others
Leeds Exopolitics Conference !
UFO Hunters was a bit of a joke I have to agree !
They set out to determine A, and always came up with Z
For Zero !

Peace
edit on 023131p://07America/Chicago03 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

'Exopolitics' is a word that causes involuntary shudders!

The speakers at Leeds are a fine bag of the n'er-do-wells, chancers and rogues of ufology. Heseltine and Graham would be worth listening to and maybe Zabel and Dolan.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

i do have to agree with you on bill, he belvies anything related to ufos, but pat and the other guy(i dont remember his name) are usually more skeptical towords some of it

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks guys
Can anyone determine how to spell the doctors surname? Is it McClennon or McKlennon or McKlennan

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

rather than attempt to decipher spellings from a audio , google "cash landrum incident"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
Thanks guys
Can anyone determine how to spell the doctors surname? Is it McClennon or McKlennon or McKlennan
None of the above.

The Cash-Landrum UFO Incident

In September 1991 Cash's personal physician, Dr. Brian McClelland, told the Houston Post that her condition was a "textbook case" of radiation poisoning
That claim has been disputed BTW so I'm not sure if it's a correct assessment or not.

His picture is in this link:
www.alienopedia.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's a really interesting take on the *burns* and I guess it throws up more questions than it really answers. The suggestion would be that the craft that was seen was leaking some sort of chemicals or it was deliberately spraying those same chemicals over totally innocent people. However that stacks up you are left with the conclusions. it was a secret piece of government technology and they treated the victims in a very shoddy manner and ,not only refused compensation but never even offered medical help when, they probably knew exactly what chemical the doctors should be treating. If it wasn't some government tech then the balance of probabilities has to be it wasn't a known technology at all.

It's one of those cases that leaves a, in the victim's cases literally, a nasty taste in the mouth. One can, quite rightly, expect to be able traverse the highways of one's country without having dangerous chemicals dumped on your head by your own government.

As for the TV series. It's alright for us to blather on about this and that, however it is an entertainment show and editorially, they are straight jacketed to aim at the lowest common denominator in terms of understanding. In the light of that they have to go for the more, talking heads approach, then the dry science side of it. I know what people mean about Birnes however, he does put people at ease and they open up in front of camera for him. They are just as likely to condemn themselves by their testimony as prove anything. They aren't on the defensive from the word go, which when people are, often makes exposing hoaxers and fraudsters more difficult.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I like UFO Hunters, got them dvr'd
They were the ones that proved the NASA tether was an optical illusion caused by the camera's lens.

The thing is Bill is not afraid to ask questions or experiment. He just needs a guy with a straight approach with him to keep him in check.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am wondering if cloaking devices speculated to be used by alien technology can also hide larger objects when they park beside buildings.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm not saying the Hospital doesn't exist, but if you saw it on UFO Hunters there's a good chance it doesn't.

I've seldom seen--in Ufology--such shoddy research and the willingness to promote crap that that show did. And when we're talking about ufology that's saying a lot.

Bill Birnes seems like a nice guy, but he seems as if he'd believe anything told to him with a straight face.
edit on 3-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Just because Bill Birnes seems to believe more than the others, doesn't mean they do shoddy research. Haven;t they made good enough experiments with flares, chinese lights, and many other experiments? I think they did, people are just making conclusions what something is NOT (especially when claimed by debunkers).

Bill Burnes is the one who rushes to the conclusions but that doesn't mean they do bad job... Stop bashing some actual research than no one else even botehrs to make and just denies without even researching.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I understand what you are saying and on the one hand it's great that someone is investigating.

However, considering the constant "petty" state of ufology and all the crap that a significant portion of researchers have either thrown at us...or left out of their reports because it didn't mesh with their conclusions, I consider it my duty to critique as I see fit.

So, like I said: I see and respect your point, I hope you can do the same for mine. Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

However, considering the constant "petty" state of ufology and all the crap that a significant portion of researchers have either thrown at us...or left out of their reports because it didn't mesh with their conclusions, I consider it my duty to critique as I see fit.

Same here.

In the past 6 months, it's become ever more apparent that human nature and loyalty also play a part in all the obfuscation. The doubts about fellow researchers are left out due to friendships. This is something that's hard to complain too much about; we all do it to some extent. At the same time, if big-name researchers are to complain about the noise:signal ratio, they shouldn't be adding to the noise by supporting bad research.

At least four big names have continued to pee in the pool thanks to influential peers protecting them. From where I'm sitting (out back with a beer), the misplaced loyalty has undermined their credibility by association.

It's very much the case that ufology is *generally* a team sport.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Was the show canceled due to ratings? Or was it the Morristown NJ UFO hoax that Bill bought into?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by The GUT

...At least four big names have continued to pee in the pool thanks to influential peers protecting them. From where I'm sitting (out back with a beer), the misplaced loyalty has undermined their credibility by association.

It's very much the case that ufology is *generally* a team sport.

Bet those four or so big names would be fairly easy to come up with by anyone surveying the field in a truly serious manner. The "protection" from their peers in that cut-throat world--to me--doesn't seem to mesh.

Maybe, it's just because they all feel vulnerable--they've seen how quickly a career can go down in flames...then again maybe it's something else.

join