It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is Debbie and I'm looking for a soulmate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am also going to be a "cat-lady" by the time I hit 30.

Ugh...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I believe that this video was created under a bridge.....

On the remote chance that it is genuine.....wow....i liked the basket and bow ties part

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by boncho

I believe that this video was created under a bridge.....

On the remote chance that it is genuine.....wow....i liked the basket and bow ties part

It's either the funniest skit someone has ever done, or the saddest example of human life. I hope it was all just a joke. "I want them on rainbows" ??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
WELLLLLLL.....................

To be fair I am a "cat" lover as well............. As are most men

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
BuHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

great googlymoogleys!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It was posted before. Members concluded it was a joke...

Or at least hoped it was

edit on 2-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
It was posted before. Members concluded it was a joke...

Or at least hoped it was

edit on 2-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Oh...

I never saw it here.

But regardless it deserves a second posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Cats are purty cute. But I think this is some method acting going on here. An acting exercise probably.

But let's reconsider if it should somehow be real: She has an MBA and some good working years ahead of her. She's cute enough and if you ever have to win an argument or change the subject all ya hafta do is say "Cats."

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Okay, so it was a joke.

e-harmony respons to the cad lady video

It is still funny even thought it's not real....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Cats are purty cute. But I think this is some method acting going on here. An acting exercise probably.

But let's reconsider if it should somehow be real: She has an MBA and some good working years ahead of her. She's cute enough and if you ever have to win an argument or change the subject all ya hafta do is say "Cats."

I actually had a deep discussion about this with someone. We were saying that if she was a CEO somewhere, all you had to do was threaten some cats and get her company to fold...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Can see why she would do that to Harmony, as I've heard nasty stuff about that place in the past!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

hoax

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
reply to post by boncho

Can see why she would do that to Harmony, as I've heard nasty stuff about that place in the past!

I have a feeling there aren't many dating sites that have "nice" things to say about them...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I actually had a deep discussion about this with someone. We were saying that if she was a CEO somewhere, all you had to do was threaten some cats and get her company to fold...

Ha. Or the blackmail possibilities: "Lady, I got this cat and I'm gonna have to drop it off this bridge unless you come up wit' 10 Gs. Yep 10 Gs or we're gonna have to see if they really do land feet first every time...not that it's gonna matter from dis' height lady..."

I'm so joking. I love my cat with a devotion that puts me in danger of being a Ol' Cat Man...although that sounds a heck of a lot cooler than "Cat Lady." I hope.

edit on 2-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Ha. Or the blackmail possibilities: "Lady, I got this cat and I'm gonna have to drop it off this bridge unless you come up wit' 10 Gs. Yep 10 Gs or we're gonna have to see if they really do land feet first every time...not that it's gonna matter from dis' height lady..."

I'm so joking. I love my cat with a devotion that puts me in danger of being a Ol' Cat Man...although that sounds a heck of a lot cooler than "Cat Lady." I hope.

edit on 2-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

duh nuu nu nu nunu nunu CatMaN! BOOM! Bang!! Pow! lol

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I wish that I could find the clip of the Johnnie Carson show when Zaza Gabore was his guest
Zaza loves cats and brought her pussy cat on stage with her.
She asked Johnie if he would like to pet her pussy cat
Being a comedian you can guess his responce ..Cracked me up !

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Here is Jane Fonda talking about the cat incident:

Here is zsa zsa and Johnny, but I couldn't find the actual cat clip, not sure if it actually happened:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by boncho

hoax

Good to know that the Grand Rapids Michigan FOX17 station has nothing else of importance to report on, then to dive into this.
Funny none-the-less...........uggh. I guess I just hate this city.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i would still date her lol. but seriously I think its a joke just to see if some guy would still go on a date with her. Women do crap like this all the time.

<<   2 >>

join